It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
India daily is a joke...and why do people take this sort of news more seriously than any other charlatan? oh i get it he's a monk which means its impossible for him to weave a web of lies because he's not like us mere mortals.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is so wierd. Last night I fell asleep after watching something on history about Nostradamus, and predictions of a major event coming soon, possibly world ending, etc...

Either way I had a dream that we did go into world war 3. Aliens came down and told us to stop fighting because there is no god. Most people stopped fighting, but those that did not got probed.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffytron
Quoting wikipedia:

"Estimates for the total casualties of the war (WWII) vary, but most suggest that some 60 million people died in the war, including about 20 million soldiers and 40 million civilians."

Just one question, if I might:
What gives you the hope that the ETs will make it this time around

Hard to speculate. Maybe they see something here that they didn't see before.

I have been hoping for more stick figure ETs to show. They seem kinda cool. Although I must confess they seem bot like. Perhaps one man's bot is another man's ET.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I read some of the posts after this and saw this was from about 5 years ago. It's interesting that 2010 is almost here. I wonder what could possibly happen. I have read many other times ET;s would possibly intervene if nukes were to be launched. I dont want the world to be destroyed because the morons in charge have huge egos. We shouldnt suffer because they want to destroy everything. I am tired of what's going on in this world. I try to do my part to make it better but I am only one person. Other people need to act as well. I believe the majority of the people on this planet dont want this either. The idiots in charge dont care about anything but themselves. I say the ET's take them and put them on their own planet somewhere and let them fight amongst themselves and kill each other if thats what these leaders want.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
What makes you think those with all the money and power are 'spiritually higher' that those with less money and power ?

They think that they are in the poistion they are, because of there minds,a nd there spiritual things, that they do not tell us. If alot of the people running this world, where normal everyday people, they would be classed a mentally ill, this is a fact. In the west anything spiritual in terms of higher authorities like the tibetan monks or something, in the west would be seen as dangerous, unless they where an elite.

I just think they are all into this occult stuff,a nd they just do not tell us, except from a few people who leave now and again.

But to answer you question, they think they are better than us, because yes they do have more power and money than us.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
www.indiadaily.com...

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us."

Let's come at this from a different direction: Why us? If there are extra terrestrials watching over us then this implies that life is not unique to earth. In addition life cannot be rare either otherwise finding life is like finding the hundreds of special grains of sand amongst all the sand on the planet (and that's just our galaxy!!) and they just happened to find us?

Hmmm, so we are left with the conclusion that if this is the case then life is quite common (which I believe ). In which case we are merely one of many many civilisations that haver come and gone so why save ours? If man is as destructive as he seems to be then "they" are not saving the Earth but merely delaying it's destruction by man. Let man die and leave the planet to the rest of life on it. Bring a kindly race of ET's from a planet facing natural destruction (e.g. dying sun) and let them re-populate Earth after man has gone. Surely that makes more logical sense if you have that level of technology.

Sorry but the story does not pass the logical test. It does pass the test of frightened and demoralised people trying to convince themselves that salvation will come from ET now that the illusion of God is becoming more apparent.

Perhaps the beings that are "watching over us" had something to do with the development of our species. Yes, there is obviously life out there and we are far from unique. But instead of God, perhaps we have actual living beings that do observe us..kind of like we're their children.

Maybe, I don't know, lol. But I do like that theory AND I do enjoy this article.

s&f

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I believe the ETs will respond to a SOS signal or a beacon bot.

It is my understanding by rumor only, that such a signal and a beacon bot were in operation in 2007 in the US, which by coincidence? was the biggest year for sightings in the US for 50 years.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Wow I never heard that before. I will have to look up 2007's UFO sitings. Where was this so called beacon installed? Do you have any information about it? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't for a second necessary believe aliens are "spiritually" higher than us. Technologically higher than us you bet. But I think aliens if they do exist as we have come to know them, little green men/bug eyed creature with toxic skin, they are in fact spiritually dead. Why would they protect the Earth? If they do exist the Earth is not rare nor indeed special?

Think about it, if they are a dying breed and spiritually dead they need the Earth. They need the spiritual energy/love/positive energy that even though we are dying spiritually, these aliens still need and want to protetc. Like I said in other threads we as humans are only using 10% of our brains. What was life like when we were using 90% of our brains? Some people believe we were once telepathic and on a much higher level of spirituality and level of consciousness than we are now. I believe this. And many ancient cultures lend credence to this theory. I feel that Tibetan monks are some of the most spiritually advanced people on Earth right now. And look how they live? Very simple but wholesome life. We as humans are not evolving despite what we think is amazing materialistic technology.

But then you have that whole theory that we are slaves bioengineered to live on the Earth. That would lend much sense to this story and why aliens would want to protect Earth. They need our resources and what not.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The beacon bot and the SOS signal were rumored to have been in operation in the American Southwest.

Well anyway, that's the rumor. Don't search the internet for it. Some things are (supposedly) and in fact secret. But this is ABTS.com, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Who were the scientists who decided that supernatural means extraterrestrial?

The scientific interpretation of supernatural devine powers is extraterrestrials? I don't see at all how that conclusion was reached.
Secondly, UFO's are not devine powers. Those who operate them are far from being devine.

Keep digging for the truth, it's out there somewhere.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is a great post. But it was posted months ago, the same exact thing, written the same exact way.

Doesn't anyone find that strange?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I find this need a dump truck full of salt to take lightly
Tibetain monks, remote viewing and aliens. This is the reason why this site gets a bad name. The fact as previously pointed out, that this was a second hand account from tourists makes this story as reliable as any polititian you care to mention. I cant wait for all this to unfold, maybe the aliens are coming on nibiru

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
As much of a believer as I am, I too thought the "scientific" conclusion that these divine beings are alien is a stretch, a huge one. That being said, of course it is a possibility that alien intervention could save the planet.

There are just too many prophecies about some major event or person coming down to earth to save us in the nick of time. Every religion out there and from what I have read all ancient cultures have these prophecies and predictions. Is what the ancients saw as gods and angels really ET's? Possible. Multidimensional...also possible. Are the gods and angels? Possible.

We just won't have concrete answers only more and more speculation as things deteriorate here on the third rock from the sun. One thing that I do know, we were all born here on this earth at this time for a reason! I truly believe that the people alive now and being born are of a strong spirit, the thing is with such strength it can be directed for great good and love or great negativity and fear based living and actions. Which is part of the reason IMO that people are so very polarized. It is a monumental time in our history and I for one am glad to be here now and to see things unfold. red

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Sorry but the story does not pass the logical test. It does pass the test of frightened and demoralised people trying to convince themselves that salvation will come from ET now that the illusion of God is becoming more apparent.

Have you died and came back to life? How can you presume to know if there isnt a god or not? I myself don't belive in mainstream religion but since I don't know, Im not counting out the possibilities.

What gives you the hope that the ETs will make it this time around?

Well towards the end of WW2 we did develope the Atomic Bomb. Maybe they (ET's) were unaware of our capabilites to develope that type of weapon during our short evolutionary time of our species.

If you believe some of the whistleblowers, we have had some sightings of UFO's at military installations where nuclear missle silo's have shut down with no apparent reason. Maybe after WW2, they realized if we keep progressing towards the nuclear age, we'll only end up destroying ourselves in the long run.

link   
Sorry, double post

[edit on 20-4-2009 by raoulduke666]

link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
www.indiadaily.com...

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us."

Let's come at this from a different direction: Why us? If there are extra terrestrials watching over us then this implies that life is not unique to earth. In addition life cannot be rare either otherwise finding life is like finding the hundreds of special grains of sand amongst all the sand on the planet (and that's just our galaxy!!) and they just happened to find us?

Hmmm, so we are left with the conclusion that if this is the case then life is quite common (which I believe ). In which case we are merely one of many many civilisations that haver come and gone so why save ours? If man is as destructive as he seems to be then "they" are not saving the Earth but merely delaying it's destruction by man. Let man die and leave the planet to the rest of life on it. Bring a kindly race of ET's from a planet facing natural destruction (e.g. dying sun) and let them re-populate Earth after man has gone. Surely that makes more logical sense if you have that level of technology.

does make you ask the question, why us? I agree that life is scattered throughout the universe in many forms but perhaps intelligent life such as ours and theirs is not as common as some think. Perhaps that is why we are "chosen". Maybe advanced civilizations such as theirs are "assigned" species such as ours to make sure we make it because of the rarity of our species.
Then there is the whole question of whether or not they had a hand in our evolution. I mean sightings go back for thousands of years making the assumption that they have always been here.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm surprised they would "save us" from self-induced annihilation. If I were them, I'd let us destroy ourselves. It's obviously in our nature to destroy, not just ourselves, but our surroundings as well.

Our Earth would eventually rejuvenate itself. This time with very few survivors and more than likely, a meeker, less aggressive nature.

If they're willing to "save us" from self-destruction, I wish they'd just go ahead and come down here and wipe out all the leaders of the world that cause this strife and war. For the most part, it's not the people of the countries at war, it's the leaders that are fighting over commerce or property ... be it gold, diamonds, oil or other natural resources.

Mankind has never and will never live in peace with things as they currently are. We'll need some sort of intervention to right this sinking ship that our globo-political-economic missions have put us in.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've also been "remote viewing" and I've come to some conclusions. The year 2012 means nothing, except for a way to sell things/ideas/fear to you.

2012 will come and go like most other years. Eventually people will realize that we are all dependent on each other and things will begin to be ironed out. Most world leaders already know that we are all dependent on each other, however they are using fear rhetoric to keep us scared and to gain specific political rewards.

It has become evident during this so called "economic crisis" that the whole world is vitally connected, financially connected. Our societies are dependent on each other, however it cannot be known. Our politicians don't want us to know this because they can use fear and discrimination to their great advantage.

We don't need aliens to save us, and they won't if we needed them to to do so.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22

Mankind has never and will never live in peace with things as they currently are. We'll need some sort of intervention to right this sinking ship that our globo-political-economic missions have put us in.

That is our litmus test in our opinion. We will never leave this Earth until we "get it right". Until we do in fact actually learn to live and love each other on a spiritual consciousness we have yet to experience. Maybe we'll kill each other off in the meantime but life on Earth will not end until that day comes in my opinion. And yes it's not 2012 or we are all screwed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join