It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Excellent thread.

We live in an information planet and infomation universe, lots of dis-info out there that clouds peoples judgment.

The tibetens do know alot about the human mind and body, ive also read some books about buddhism.

What I will say is, it is strange that the tibetans are circled and have knowhere to go, knowbody gets in and knowbody gets out and they are trying to outlaw this, No tourist can go there now but years ago wise people had visited and wriiten books about remote viewing.

its all linked in my opinion, nwo, reptiles, monks, world wars, aliens.

How do you intrepet the infomation?

my theory is humankind is slaved, we already have a type of alien here slaving us since the begining of civilised earth.

benovelent aliens know this and are trying to help, the reason some people think, oh aliens are bad, aliens are a myth is because there is lots of disinfomation.

let me explain it this way.
I reckon roswell was put out there for people to debate and argue over, i dont think it was a real event, just put out there for people to argue over, making it far removed from reality.

in the same sense, we have been looking up at the skys wondering if ufo is true,
perfect for some because it makes it far from reality, some are scared,some cant prove it in a scientific sense.
what really could be happening is we have already been dominated by an alien race, but fail to see this because of all the dis-info about ufo and aliens.

like i said its my opinion, it dont make me crazy, very sane people seek the real truth.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
We already know that God saved the world, what are they
talking about ETs for.

Just clue those back woods folks in with a few missionaries
or is China still an Atheistic Communist country.

Is Rockefeller trying to sell them kerosene lamps for orange
jumpsuits, just what are the international entanglements.

I know, they want ET to chase Rockefeller's agents away
so they can live in peace with their home grown economy
candles for enlightenment.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Tibetan monasteries are not interested in money and not interested in "grabbing up" anybody.

All the years I studied Tibetan Buddhism with the monks, Khenpo and Lama, they never once asked me for money and they encouraged me to explore as many different religions as possible, thus having no designs on capturing anyone into theirs. These are not possessive people.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
When I first saw the thread title, I wasn't too sure if this was a joke or if there were people who actually buy into this. Remote viewing Tibetan monks E.T. blah blah...sounds cartoonish like teenage mutant ninja turtles. But after reading through the comments, I can see that people really seem to believe this. The gullibility is astounding. I thought we were here to deny ignorance - not embrace it.

Honestly, I can't wait until 2013 when things are roughly the same as they are right now. Unfortunately there will be people saying that the prophecy was misinterpreted or that we got the calendar wrong or ET just gave them a message saying they stopped the 2012 destruction with their magic ray-guns and the new date for global conquest/destruction/WW3, etc is 2021. We just got the 1 and the 2 reversed ant thought it was 2012.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
www.indiadaily.com...

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us."

Let's come at this from a different direction: Why us? If there are extra terrestrials watching over us then this implies that life is not unique to earth. In addition life cannot be rare either otherwise finding life is like finding the hundreds of special grains of sand amongst all the sand on the planet (and that's just our galaxy!!) and they just happened to find us?

Hmmm, so we are left with the conclusion that if this is the case then life is quite common (which I believe ). In which case we are merely one of many many civilisations that haver come and gone so why save ours? If man is as destructive as he seems to be then "they" are not saving the Earth but merely delaying it's destruction by man. Let man die and leave the planet to the rest of life on it. Bring a kindly race of ET's from a planet facing natural destruction (e.g. dying sun) and let them re-populate Earth after man has gone. Surely that makes more logical sense if you have that level of technology.

Sorry but the story does not pass the logical test. It does pass the test of frightened and demoralised people trying to convince themselves that salvation will come from ET now that the illusion of God is becoming more apparent.

We are allowed by those in charge to be destructive. Plain and simple.

If they made a huge effort to make sure we were not destructive then we would not be.

It all starts at the top, just like any business.

The powers at top decide what can and can not happen within a company ( humanity ) .

If they wanted to make sure we were all peaceful then we would be.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In my experience, the people who put down the Tibetans as inferior or "cartoon characters" are usually the narrow-minded people who have not explored it, not studied it, not met them or anything. The most pious, egotistical and materialistic people will dismiss Tibetan Buddhists because they have zero understanding of what it is all about and the wonderful traditions and long history of the Tibetans.

Most Christian churches are quite ignorant of the Tibetan culture and of Buddhism in general. Christians tend to believe that theirs is "the only game in town" which it is not.

Buddha was teaching many of the exact same teachings of Jesus about 500 years before Jesus was born. It didn't all get invented by Jesus. Anyone doing just a little homework on Buddhism will learn that.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Not a remote viewer myself (though I do have a history of unexplained experiences that I refuse to discuss publicly any more), but I've read enough about the bin Laden saga to be pretty much convinced that he's been dead for awhile... By documentation I mean something specific that was written down (and hopefully notorized or otherwise legally verifiable) at the time it was viewed, and then actually happened later.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Do you really believe the Creator is going to let man usurp Him and destroy what He created? I think not. doesn't take a Buddhist monk to figure that one out.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

You said :
Tibetan monasteries are not interested in money and not interested in "grabbing up" anybody.

All the years I studied Tibetan Buddhism with the monks, Khenpo and Lama, they never once asked me for money and they encouraged me to explore as many different religions as possible, thus having no designs on capturing anyone into theirs. These are not possessive people.

Well, for all those 'years' you spent with them, very little of that famous Tibetan sense of humor 'rubbed off' on you, my friend ...

Perhaps you should consider 'changing shops' ...

I hear the Christians are looking for a 'few good men' ...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
*Snip*

why would USA, EU, RUS, CHINA fight with nuclear power ... really, do u guys really think the leaders are that stupid, they all know the world would end if that happens ...

*snip*

Mod Edit: Foul language and civility. cheers-alien

[edit on 20-4-2009 by alien]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Boy, that would be nice. I still feel we have to solve our own problems before we becojme part of any interstellar community. What would be an alien motivation to help us? Mercy? Are we just a natural resource? Our communications technology has shown that we are indeed becoming more aware of a planetary culture. The internet is a great example. Perhaps an advanced society is eager to push us through the provincial membrane.

Still, I won't hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
Boy, that would be nice. I still feel we have to solve our own problems before we becojme part of any interstellar community. What would be an alien motivation to help us? Mercy? Are we just a natural resource? Our communications technology has shown that we are indeed becoming more aware of a planetary culture. The internet is a great example. Perhaps an advanced society is eager to push us through the provincial membrane.

Maybe ET is just here "rubber-necking" like people do at a car crash or fire.

They may not intend to get involved.

We need to know:
1. Who they are
2. What they are
3. What they want or intend to do

To get this info we need to find out where they are. They would probably have outposts or small colonies on earth. So:

Lava domes? North or south pole? Underwater?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

You said :
Not a remote viewer myself (though I do have a history of unexplained experiences that I refuse to discuss publicly any more)

I see.

Eastern traditions in general, certainly including the Tibetan yoga schools, all 'strongly advise' their 'followers' to keep these 'special experiences' secret - that is to say, a matter strictly between the 'preceptor' and the 'student.' The reason always given, as far as I am aware, is that such 'unauthorized disclosure' 'dilutes' the 'power' of these 'realizations,' that is to say the 'benefit' such experiences have for the individual - you ! ( and, thereby, 'eventually' - everybody else
... )

There's also a couple other reasons too, but IMHO, it's 'all for the best' ...

Sounds to me like you've 'learned' a thing or two ...

... but I've read enough about the bin Laden saga to be pretty much convinced that he's been dead for awhile...

Even though, strictly speaking it's 'off topic,' suffice it to say that it is quite well documented that the Bin Ladens enjoy 'exceptionally priveleged' status, certainly here in the US and probably in many other nations as well. I, for one, am not so certain by any means that Shiekh Osama has departed the 'land of the living.'

By documentation I mean something specific that was written down (and hopefully notorized or otherwise legally verifiable) at the time it was viewed, and then actually happened later.

The only 'publicly revealed' Tibetan monastic 'remote viewing' 'evidence' I am aware of is generally involved with the 'procedures and protocols' for the 'identification' of 'tulkus,' that is to say the 'latest incarnations' of 'recently deceased' 'bodhissatva lamas.' Things like the new incarnation's name, the appearance of the house where he will be born, the locality, parent's names, etc. - that kind of thing.

In all honesty this entire system can be viewed as 'somewhat dubious,' especially in light of the fact that quite often ( but, not always ! ) these 'new incarnations' are identified in families of considerable position and wealth, which automatically brings a 'great windfall' to whichever monestary or group of monestaries the tulku is associated with. All I am saying is that it is 'not out of the question' that this 'system' is 'vulnerable to abuse' for various 'political' or 'economic' reasons ...

Other 'documentary evidence' appears in the 'old books' in terms of various 'classes' of 'prophesy.' These are well known to scholars and there are many examples extant. I am not well enough aquainted with any of this to have an opinion on it.

Otherwise, at least in 'Old Tibet,' there were various, 'readings' by various 'oracles' given at intervals based on 'astronomical' timings which were, more or less, made public to some degree. Now that this 'Old Tibet' is no more, I doubt that this tradition carries on to the degree it once did, although I know it does still happen at least on a limited basis.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

To get this info we need to find out where they are. They would probably have outposts or small colonies on earth. So:

If our planet is actually hollow they might even be living inside the Earth, too.

And, if they're a 'lot bigger than us,' then they might even be those 'giants in the Earth,' that the Bible mentions.

Just saying ...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This could be a brainstorming session on ET. (I have no proof)

I'll start;

ET is currently visiting two planets in this solar system. Earth and Mars. They are not from Mars.

Their "mother ship" is in orbit around Saturn.

They use a form of magnetic zero point energy for their power source.

The ships are powered by some kind of pulse drive. Goes pulse, pulse, pulse, big pulse.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
In world politics something will happen in and around 2010.

Really?!!? Something will happen in world politics in and around 2010?!!?!!? These guys are obviously enlightened beings. I am burying tins of baked beans in my garden as we speak......

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Lurch]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this, I really don't. As some people have said, it could be an attempt to convince ourselves that salvation is coming as the God myth disintegrates, on the other hand.... who knows?

People who are trying to use "logic" to work this one out are probably off the mark. You cannot second-guess or predict E.T. civilisations from the standpoint of a modern Earth human.

Here is a very interesting Larry King interview that *may* prove that E.T.'s are here, benign, and able to override controls on nuclear launnch systems with ease.

www.youtube.com...

Note: I have read a few of the replies, and while many viewpoints are expressed, the one thing that a fair percentage of them have in common is that people are cocksure, 100 per cent convinced that they are right, and using aggression to get their point across. You are entitled to your opinion, but please don't think a humans tiny brain and flimsy logic will ever be able to know for sure what is going on in the unfathomable depths of the universe. When discussing E.T. civilisations, Tibet, nuclear war and future timelines a little more humilty, and a little less arrogance might be in order.

Last, if you believe in timelines, many-worlds theory and mankind's ability to alter our fate, and you think this future sounds cool, visualise it!

[edit on 14f20091pmMon, 20 Apr 2009 16:32:20 -050020 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Very interesting. Who can say for sure? NO ONE.......
Regardless of our own personal opinions on the matter we will speculate and not really know until the time approaches and passes. Until then brace yourself and help who you can.

Reading this, with my sometimes doom and gloom view of 2012, gives me some kind of temporary hope. Mankind seems to mirror larger aspects of life. IE: People constantly fail to realize that regardless of earth's seemingly rare aspects we are a grain on a beach. Really think we are so rare? If I were a grain of sand on a beach, on a planet and unable to recognize and prove all other grains of sands existence, I would assume I was rare when in fact I would be nothing more than a small contributor to a much bigger picture.

Lack of understanding and knowledge would boost my ego as it does with many and would lead me to believe I was special when in fact I was not. Hence, ignorance.

Alone in the universe and special compared to other life possible and probable? Doubtful.....

Able to save ourselves? Possible, but only probable upon the brink of extinction. Through error we learn and through experience we understand. Hence creating a state in which we constantly and sadistically self induce the unfolding trauma and events in which we fear until the point in which we completely understand and from there take appropriate action to avoid what we are creating, which is war. Through trial and error, I "hope", we can understand and save ourselves.

I honestly don't think God is a part of the equation as described in the "Organized" religious approach. Christ isn't going to come help or save us, not as the Christ you think you know. Until we can view life and everything involved with it from a bigger perspective, I feel we are doomed to continue on the path of destruction. But for how long, I don't know.

But I also wouldn't mind some Extra Terrestrial help.

Time will tell.... and once again......... we just might all be completely way off.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

This is the Devil's work, today people will throw the Bible out saying it's untrue, but listen to buddhists, etc.. who live in a country that's taken over by evil, and are forced to kiss the emporer's behind...hmmmm

It did NOT work out for the anchients when the REAL being came into play, and helped those who know this God, as they worshipped Statues that can NOT move, eat, drink, etc......

I'd Rather listen to someone mumbling on about a God that doesn't Require Statute Worship, but worship to him/her self because they exist, and not just in anyone's mind....., etc....

Then Again the Ol' Anchient saying goes something similiar to this - "They would rather believe a lie than the truth", oh! in the end - The Truth is Going to hit REALLY hard because they were NOT prepared, and when that happens we will finally see who the REAL TOUGH, and SMART people are in this world.....

U are but an Illusion - u may look tough, but are not... Those who are tough are NOT those beating, and kicking others, but those who Truly bring peace, and do NOT worship statues of beings that do NOT exist...Again tho - Wouldn't it be better to find a person, and worship them then a statue....sheesh..At least the person u are worshipping is a living being.....

[edit on 20-4-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

Originally posted by arbiture

Maybe ET is just here "rubber-necking" like people do at a car crash or fire.

They may not intend to get involved.

We need to know:
1. Who they are
2. What they are
3. What they want or intend to do

If I was them (and I'm not), I would hide under our noses. Would any one search for anyone under the Empire State building for an base? Considering the activity in upstate NY over the years, it makes me wonder. Yet my guess is the best base would be the deep oceans. USO's (underwater flying objects) are well documented. Even Eienshower saw something while on ship in 1952.

Perhaps if we demonstrate a certain level of maturity (?) some species may offer help. Similar to medical triage. To primitive, meaning to close to self destruction, and they let us die

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join