It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi’el’ah was his name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
J-Rod: A class of EBE from the Zeta Reticulum area. The J-Rod associated with Dr Burisch was housed in a pressurized hydrogen "Clean Sphere" at Level 5 of S4. He had a degenerative neurological condition. The J-Rod is similar in appearance to that of the "grey" aliens recovered from Roswell.
1.P+52k-yr J-Rods (here after called 52's) note…. they are from Gliese 876, halfway between Earth and Zeta Reticulum.
2.P+45k-yr. J-Rods (hereafter called 45's) note…. they are from Reticulum and don't suffer the disease as do the 52's.

So what you’re saying is the Illuminati want the catastrophe to occur...
D: Yes.
K: ...so that a certain number... three-quarters is the number I’ve heard... of humanity dies. They get the Earth to themselves...
D: Well, the history reads about a little over two-thirds.
D: That’s what the history of the J-Rods actually reads.
K: All right. Two-thirds. And then what? I mean, they still have to live through Earth changes and cataclysms, right?
D: Right. But these people are also the ones who have their guaranteed positions in the safety zones... underground facilities, etcetera. And so they are presumed... it is not known for certain, but they are presumed to have actually been …be …the progenitors if you will, of the people who become the J-Rods.
K: I understand. But in a sense... there is a thought that in a sense the P-45s, that side of humanity, is... possibly becomes almost soul-less.D: They become repressed. They still have their same souls, because even after 7,000 more years of development, I could see the soul, as you see the heart of another human being... I could see the soul in Chi’el’ah. So, it didn’t leave and then come back...
K: But Chi’el’ah was not a P-45.
D: No. He was a P-52, but that just means that he was 7,000 years along the T2 timeline from when the P-45s...
K: So he used to be...
D: ...were in existence.
K: ...or, his people used to be, a P-45.
D: Yes.
K: And a P-46, 47, 48.
D: Yes. Yes... yes.
K: OK.
D: So the soul didn’t go away and then come back. It’s been there. But then... you know what. Look. You can say that some people are soul-less.
K: Uh huh.

D: The Nazis. How much soul did they have when they threw my grandpa on to a car? How much soul did they have? We know that they had a human soul, as black as apparently what it was or as covered over in their demented brains but I still pray for them that they’ve... even them... that they’ve been made whole with God. But they still had their souls even though it was repressed.

D: In like manner, the P-45s have a soul.
K: OK. Well then what... OK. You’ve talked about the P-52 Orions and the P-52 J-Rods. Am I right?
D: Uh huh.Nordics from Orion
K: OK. What causes the split? Because the Orions, I’m thinking, are the blond Nordics.
D: They are the ones that prefer to stay out of the safety zones when it happens. They are the survivors who do not go underground.

K: Are these good... is this a good division of humanity? I mean, the P-52 Orion Nordic?

D: I don’t consider any division of humanity good. I consider them the more positive of the two because I consider the positive aspects of humanity to be the spiritual aspects.

K: So you’re saying the Nordic line is spiritual.
D: Yeah.
K: Was spiritual.
D: Extremely. Yeah.
K: OK. So how does the Nordic line... I mean, you say they stay out...
D: They actually move off from Earth first. The J-Rods, or the precursors to the J-Rods, stay on Earth for a great deal of time, well after 24,000 years from the time of the transition, 24,000 years from now. Because they were 24-or-so-thousand years ahead of us when they crashed in Roswell in 1947. Those were 24s. They stay. The Orions move off first to the place ... after the reestablishment of a society on the surface of the Earth ... technology is refurbished, etcetera....they move off to the place where the Ark is held. -->The Ark on the Moon
K: Which is where?
D: Our nearest body

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I was trying to give a clear break down but forgot to mention that Chi'el'ah was a 52 and Mj12 sided with the 52's ,

yet look at how they treated Chi'el'ah at area 51! Dan basically saved his life and sent him back to the future "Speilberg style"
Dan's microbiolgy skills were used for :

trying to actually strip the exterior cytoplasm off from the cells and... ah, produce cells which would be independently functioning, then to understand those cells biochemically, genetically, so that those cells could then be re-added as a graft into the J-Rod to attempt to ameliorate the neuropathy.

do not forget that the Majestic group had some members from the Illuminati.

All i want to say is , i met Dan and i believe him , ive done hours of research on this subject. I have found that a major smear campaign came into this story and its understandable since its a major far reaching and somewhat confusing story.

I see it as we humans being a bio tech project by these aliens , hybrid mixes starting with the ape and eventually leading the J-rod. Yet the 52 end up with a health problem which i believe is tied to Chemtrials. Thats right ..... and they should of time traveled back to form protest groups against Chemtrials . Chemtrails are a waste of money and are also are a health hazzard. Its also a bio weapons delivery system thats snuck in ,and if they add the bad stuff to the already bad :aluminum oxide (to reflect) barium (attracts moisture ) so on so forth ----its not working and no congressional vote was made , a secret project . Now, lets get back to Chi'el'ah who simply had a job but was trapped by a military as a prisoner and wanted to get back to his kid before he died ----was all. Dan being a humanitarian or in this case a jrodatarian risked his life by turning the stargate on and pushing Chi (for short) into it. Now, Dan is the man for that and he deserves thanks . Yet, like anyone with real mind blowing info he's getting alot of debate and ridicule. I know other whistle blowers that are going thru simulair senerios.

Let me leave with : when you get a top secret story that has alot super important information shared ----------its not uncommon for disinformation agents to pop up countering this information and confusing the public.

I only wanted to start this thread up because i feel chemtrails is the reason for Chi's problems .... moreless.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Do you have any documentation or is this what you remember from what Dan told you.

Is there any links you can provide to back this up?

Oh, and are you serious?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
you read the posts above

your reaction is i do not believe it

its okay , do not believe it

if i had anything to validate dans story i wouldnt share it with joe blow

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by timfix

If we are "Joe Blow" then why start this thread in the first place? Obviously you want to share your thoughts on this. Would you share information, if you have it, with people who are genuinely interested in this subject?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i actually felt that Dan's story has been misunderstood by the before mentioned reasons. So ,today i had spare time to go over some of the info ,so i would understand it better, like thinking outloud ,but also to share it . Since maybe someone more in the know could share something. But, sure if i had solid info i would share it ,but i would pass it to Dan first etc. I wouldn't let the public and the cia perhaps those info gathers get it first. Do not kid yourself , nsa,cia,shadow gov etc collect info, they go to ufo conferences, they read blogs etc. (not that i care about that)

anyhow, i found Dan valid because i watched carefully every move he made, how he explained things, his tone of voice. Now, this was day 3 of a conference where he wasn't even listed as a speaker. He showed up was interviewed and since i was in the right place at the right time ,i was real close to him. Now, i had gone thru the gambit of watching alot of speakers and sorta had made up my own mind about each one and always carry a bs meter with me.(a metaphor) but you get what im saying. Basically , Dan is a sincere ,very honest and caring intelligent micro biologist. So later when i hit the net and went thru all the material i could get my hands on i also came across the disnfo and out right limited minded skepticism that attacked his story. I'm not saying its unnatural for a skeptic to argue a rather unbelievable story . I'm just saying this story is valid ,based on my understanding of it.

Now, Dan says that p-52 's health is effected by radiation that they are exposed to in our future . Yet, i thought that perhaps chemtrails were the reason and im sure i could be wrong but hey why not take a wild guess.

read all you can Dans no flake:
on a biological basis they were suffering from a peripheral nervous degeneration. That's what I was asked specifically to look into. If there were other physiological problems -- other system problems -- that wasn't within my team's privy. They were suffering from a peripheral nervous degeneration closely associated with what we could call a monoclonal gammopathy. It's termed as an MGS but I am certain it's significant monoclonal gammopathy. They also had a peripheral nervous degeneration... primary peripheral degeneration... problem, which was associated with a heat loss problem to their peripheral nerves
>>

i havent seen any charlatan talk so credible .dan isnt selling a book , he seems to be more of a humanitarian trying to set the record straight since he actually cares!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Full Story over here

www.projectcamelot.org...

And Videos

[edit on 20.7.2009 by Wulfher]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
most have their head in the sand due to info over load

i can tell you that the major disinformer on Wolf was Stanton the square Freidman .

quote" when Jimmy Hendrix passed out 'are you experienced' pills , stanton called in sick. (talk about a one dimensional guy)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Dan Burisch is in my opinion a puppet in one way or another.

He is a poor manipulated soul.

www.youtube.com...

Nutjob.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
so your saying that anyone who wears tye dye is not telling the truth?

you like the rest will never figure it out and always disbelieve the truth. yet ,its all because you only know and enjoy zapping the monsters on your video games. thats the reality you know .

and i dont think its a shame , i think its called teenage waste land ,yet it stretchs way beyound the teens.

dan sounds very sincere and emotional in the link you provided.
he's also venting that no one believes him.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by timfix

You have been sucked in mate.

I think you should step back and take stock.

That is all i have to say to you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by timfix

Gliese 857 us not half-way from Earth to Zeta Reticuli. Reticuli is 39 light years away in the Reticulum constellation and Gliese 857 is 15 away in the Aquarius constellation. For star-faring aliens, you think they could get facts like that right.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

WRONG , you need to go to project camelot to hear his recent lecture

he's telling the truth

yet, not many are able to rap their mind around this one , i admit

new topics

top topics

join