It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing octopus UFO filmed by child in Brazil, video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Now that was a VERY beautiful craft! Does any one know who pilots them? In all my many years of research and thousands of videos and pictures I've see, I have never seen a craft like that. Has any one else seen this type before? That machine is very very beautiful and it has a sort of elegence to it as well. I REALLY want to know who pilots them!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wow some of you really thought it was a UFO with aliens in it.......wow.... someone (thanks ben) provides a picture of a hot air balloon with tentacle like arms. exactly what i thought it was. The reason why it "grows" is because that's the air being sent to the arms.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inkrinhuminge
My first observation was "why, why, why all the drunken UFO footage (by that I mean, lack of focus, unsteady hand movement. Why can't I see some close view shot on a tripod at a decent resolution?)

Because only that kind of footage can be interpreted as a UFO! A clear steady image of this "UFO" would show it to be a balloon.

I'll say it again for the millionth time. This kind of out of focus, wobbly, low resolution, (usually nightime) footage does nothing to advance the disclosure of genuinely unambiguous images. Instead it provides the debunkers with plenty of ammunition to discredit the whole UFO movement. Shouting "best alien footage yet" (when it clealry is not) plays right into the debunkers hands.......SO STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Plain and simple, i remember reading about this video...its a kite, it looks likes its changing/shape shifting buts its just the wind making it face different directions. Sory guys lol

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think some people are too caught up in their belief to listen to logical explanations. Most of you take out your angst on the debunkers which to me is frivolous. Voice your angst on the frauds who make such videos if you're upset your parade is being crapped on.

It's nothing more than a pimped out air balloon..

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Eisbaer]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Why the blasted hell do we always see the middle of these sightings (whatever they are) and never the beginning or the end? Why are we missing the clear floating and drifiting of a balloon into view, and then the floating and drifting away, and presumably ascension (per the actual physics of balloons that aren't remote controlled), diminishing in size, of them? I wish we could be 100% certain it's a remote controlled balloon. Balls!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by fleabit

Just as you said, of course no one can easily prove it's a balloon, but to help keep the discussions focused and logical (if we ever want to have the non-UFO community to take things seriously), we need to 'throw out' or attempt to disprove the most obvious explanations first.

And showing that people don't immediately jump on the, 'It's gotta be a UFO!' idea, we don't get pigeon-holed into a stereotype.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by noonebutme]

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object - so yes it's an UFO as long as it is flying, un-idenfied, and an object...

Aliens - Exist - We have them in the USA - Illegally...

Please use the Term ExtraTerrestrial for beings from Beyond Earth, and yes they do exist, remember - We are Terrestrial, and they are Extra to US as anyone with a brain would know that in a Huge space up above earth, and beyond another being or beings exist everywhere, even microbes, etc..., and to multi-cell organisms, we are ExtraTerrestrial to them, and should be sooo obvious to anyone with a brain to actually think..... - In other words - there is NO need to discuss whether they exist or not, but what types of other beings exist out there, how they eat, dress, etc.., and NO they won't all look like little green men, and women, some are vapor like, etc...

Once we get past this - DO they exist part - then we can actually move on in progress to find out who they are, and where they are, and lastly if many of them are here, esp. in human form, etc, and if your trying to see them as we are, and to look like what we look like, etc... you will NEVER find them.....

[edit on 20-4-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
I dont think there will ever be a video that will convince you people...

You obviously will reject anything other then first hand experience.

As should everyone today.

Wake up guy, with todays CGI, and exotic "real" military aircraft.

photos and videos are useless.

This one however is obviously a balloon.

Well you say we wil "reject" anyothing other than first hand experience, it seems you will "believe" anything you see on a poor quality you tube video, where the witnesses are TELLING YOU it's a balloon.

He's an old saying, it might help you.

"Believe Half of what you see, and none of what you hear."

You want to believe WAY TOO Much it's obviously clouding your judgement. Be more objective; and a little skepticism is a good thing.

If you wanna say it's an Unidentified Flying Object, so be it. but I hope your not convinced that is a ship/device from another planet/ world / dimension, controlled by non human beings.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
this video convince me good enough. These are not balloons come on! look at bottom they are not same as video show. I'm tired of hearing oh that is balloon! that is old news cover up.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

We're not saying it's the same balloon as the one in the pictures, we're just implying how easy it is to replicate.

If it's possible to create something that looks nearly identical to said craft, it indicates that it's more than likely man made.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowshining

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by fleabit

Aliens - Exist - We have them in the USA - Illegally...

Please use the Term ExtraTerrestrial for beings from Beyond Earth, and yes they do exist, remember -

[

What are you-the Vocabulary nazi? S/he can call them what s/he likes

Kind of like the debunkers here telling people what they should think.

Perhaps this is an Alien spaceship that happens to look like a spikey kite

and that wasnt a plane that just flew over your house it was just one of these

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Seen this a while back and commented then, and so will i now: This is darn interesting! Sure it COULD be a balloon, certainly it does not move to fast or irregular. But its something about it that does not look balloonish in its momentum and those tentacles... Yes the camera DOES go in and out of focus. However, to me it looks to me as if it is animated in some way. And by that i do not mean CGI

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyeyes
Its definaltely not some type of "Inflatable" as someone called it. It's hovering in place. An inflatable would be blowing all over the place.
Not necessarily, it would move according to the wind; no wind, no movement, weak wind, slow movement.

I know that most people do not look up, but São Paulo is a city with almost as many people as New York, if this was a strange object flying over São Paulo I would expect some reports about it at the time, not 15 years after.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This does have a very high probability of being a balloon considering all the evidence here.

But make no mistake, they are out there. People that wont believe anything that is.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This video creeped me out.

I was certain I was looking at something extra terrestrial...til I read down the thread...and saw the pics of the balloons. I'm a firm believer in alien life, but I'm not stupid...

I'm not saying it's impossible for it to be alien in origin. It stil can, but from what I've seen so far...I'll quicker speculate it to be a balloon than a UFO.

I'm disappointed though, because I thought it was the real deal. Til those pics of balloons appeared. I never saw balloons like that. Quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BenDozer

Case closed.

We can look at the video all day and pretend it's a spaceship from outer space, but that doesnt change what it is.

I wonder when we'll get to the point where true believers who want this sort of thing to be true so badly, will begin claiming that airplanes and helicopters we see are actually diguised flying saucers?

Won't b long now, 2012 is fast approaching, along with it's banal uneventful-ness.

Edit; added pic.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by DohBama]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
It's called logic and physics. The laws of physics don't change just because you're from another world.

I have to say that the quote above has got to be the dumbest thing I have read in a long time!

I'm not sure what this thing is, or where its from but I do know one thing its is deffinitely a UFO (unidentified Flying Object).

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OMG!!!! The Squidbillies have built a spaceship!! It's the end of everything! Oh, the humanity! Is Early Cuyler or Rusty piloting it?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by ibgrimme]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben Niceknowinya

Can anyone tell if this thing has ANY sound at all?

Only when It went pop!

:-)

nah, This was posted here somtine last year, I remember.

somebody sugested it may be a rip in Space?? or some kind of opening in.
which I thought was intresting but diden't really buy into that.

for an E.T craft it shure dosent hover very well turning on its side and all.
It never strook me as a craft.

It did strike me as a novel shaped Mylar baloon, the way it hangs there and slowly tips about is classic balloonage!.

but thats only what it looks like to me from the blury video, so I'm not 100% shure.

Cool video anyway. but cant really add much to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is the second UFO sighting where the craft is described as looking like an octopus. The one in the UK has never been answered as a balloon and bearing in mind the media frenzy somebody would have claimed responsibility just for the marketing potential it would have for their balloon company!

Unfortunately no footage of the UK sighting.

www.ufodigest.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join