It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO on Nasa Photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by add alone

In regards to that... also look at this

Obama to Disclose X-Files on Anti-Gravity Technology?

Obama administration first 100 days to promote antigravity technology

forum.burek.com...

This all ties in to Project Winterhaven... which was a DoD anti gravity project with TT Brown and included Lear Inc (John Lear's father) as one of the four contractors

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Funny though... I never found THIS before

Gravity research gets off the ground
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've come across that video a couple of times in my journeys, and since it touches on Bill Cooper a little, I was wondering if I could jump off topic for half a second because I've actually been wanting to ask your opinion on Bill Cooper. The docu on his death was probably the main reason I became so interested in trying to learn the truth about what is go on behind our backs and in front of our faces.

As in the video, we know about the TR-3B, so it's hard to believe that the gov wouldn't have different models using the same technology. From what I understand is that delta shaped craft are US classified aircraft. NASA is run by the DoD, so I think it makes sense for NASA to call this object debris as the higher ups were probably aware of what it really is.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by add alone From what I understand is that delta shaped craft are US classified aircraft. NASA is run by the DoD, so I think it makes sense for NASA to call this object debris as the higher ups were probably aware of what it really is.

Yup that is my take 80% of UFO's are critters, 15% and all the triangles are ours and 5% are the real visitors.

Bill Cooper in my books is the real deal...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
post erased by user

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This triangle looks exactly like those seen among the Clementine Lunar Atlas photos, often written off as 'Glitches'. Some years ago, I spent several months of my spare time in the evenings searching for these craft, it took forever, but after downloading something like 700 photos, I found dozens with various 'anomalies'.
There were numerous spheres/orbs, just like we see down here on a daily basis, and then there were the triangles, mostly white, but when silhouetted, sometimes appear black, the giveaway is the large radius around the edges. The Black triangles appear to have sharp edges.
The Living Moon site has a picture of a white triangle flying low above the Lunar surface, and casting a shadow! [thanks Zorgon]. I was hoping to find a shot that included a shadow, but alas, no luck, four of the photos do however, show cockpit window detail, just!
I suspect that the white craft with the immesely thick 'wing' section are freighters/transports and somtimes carry the small orbs between Moon and Earth.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by horsegiver
This triangle looks exactly like those seen among the Clementine Lunar Atlas photos, often written off as 'Glitches'.

I would be really surprised if I saw a triangle that did not look like a triangle.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I like Triangles especially flying ones

Three Clear Photographs Taken of Triangular UFO over South Carolina

South Carolina-March, 2009

I was sitting outside waiting for the mailman to come by my home. The weather was overcast most of the day.

The object in my photographs made no sound. It was pretty far away.

I could barely make out the object through my camera LCD screen. This happened in South Carolina.

Camera make and model: Konica Minolta-DiMage Z20. Three photographs taken on 03-16-2009, at 4:28 PM

Greg

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I wrote about this picture here at ATS some years ago.

According to NASA this is part of a tile that loosened from Colombia. Original picture can be found on NASA servers here:

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

The complete NASA description can be found here:
science.ksc.nasa.gov...

NASA Photo ID: STS61C-31-002 File Name: 10062623.jpg
Film Type: 70mm Date Taken: 01/12/86
Title: Piece of thermal insulation tile floats near the Shuttle Columbia
Description:
A small piece of thermal insulation tile floats in space near the Shuttle
Columbia. The cloudy surface of the earth is used as a background.

Subject terms:
COLUMBIA (ORBITER)
ONBOARD ACTIVITIES
PHOTOGRAPHY
SPACE SHUTTLE MISSION 61-C
THERMAL PROTECTION
TILES

More images from the STS 61-C mission on the same wev server can be found here:
science.ksc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Acharya]

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thats a really awesome pic. I'm just getting into ufos and stuff and don't know much yet so I can't comment any further hehe.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Ah! Great contribution...

A piece of tile is better than just 'space debris'. Thanks for the info

So it was taken on 70mm film. Which means there should be a full res version in their data base somewhere. I have sent a request, will post it if I have any luck

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f78ad325d86.jpg[/atsimg]

Hiya Zorgon, how ya doing?...........nice perspective view on this one versus the traditional one sided/flat view..
The above view of the triangle almost look something like these prototypes of shuttles. Perhaps they used a couple designs and put them together to come up with something new? (except not so close to being equilateral)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a173eadc8350.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26824fbbd216.jpg[/atsimg]

www.astronautix.com...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by spikedmilk]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Acharya
A piece of tile is better than just 'space debris'.

Well, if you imagine the forces the tiles are submitted to when the shuttle leaves Earth, then it is strange that the tile would only loosen when the spacecraft is in space where there is no friction. Some people may find that explanation hard to swallow.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

Well, if you imagine the forces the tiles are submitted to when the shuttle leaves Earth, then it is strange that the tile would only loosen when the spacecraft is in space where there is no friction. Some people may find that explanation hard to swallow.

Yes hard to swallow to be sure...
looks like a big tile too, but then we don't have distance do we?

Now to look over the shuttle tiles and see if I can find one that has that shape
See where it was missing from

But since they say its a tile... well now they are stuck

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

Yes isn't it though? I would like to get IgnoreTheFacts opinion on this one... I need to drag him in here

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Acharya

Yes hard to swallow to be sure... ...

The smashed-in hunk of wing leading edge shielding on Columbia didn't come loose until the second day of flight, as subsequent analysis of radar tracking data showed.

Do you find such behavior unbelievable because you are not capable of understanding it, or have you tried?

The shuttle is indeed subjected to stressful shocks even after reaching orbit. Sad that you don't know about the phenomenon of thruster firings.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
The shuttle is indeed subjected to stressful shocks even after reaching orbit. Sad that you don't know about the phenomenon of thruster firings.

What's sad is we are still using those rust buckets when we have much better

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Most likely the TR-3b craft , originated out of the Aurora project.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

From Email request for larger image from NASA

Thank you for your message. If the resolution of the available images is not sufficient for your purposes, please contact Jody Russell in the Johnson Space Center Media Center for information on ordering a custom product.

Unfortunately, we have no information on exactly what the space debris is, or its origin. It is possible that it was related to the launch of the SATCOM KU-I satellite from the Shuttle during this mission.

Thank you for your interest in astronaut photography of Earth!

Earthweb
The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth
NASA Johnson Space Center

Well now...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

It looks like you didn't bother to check with NASA before making your claims about the identity and origin of this particular object...

Thanks to the efforts of our fellow member, we now know NASA actually admitted that they "have no information on exactly what the space debris is, or its origin. "

NASA can only speculate on the possible identify of the object - whereas you have stated it's identity and origin as though such things were a certainty...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It'll be the Aurora project if anything i reckon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join