It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not new but i have been gone for awhile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
just wanted to say hi again, I've been gone for almost a year. wow if not longer. anyways i back so if you dont know me, i am known for making people mad. if you do know me and actually talk to me, sorry ive been gone with out saying anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Welcome back DaleGribble.

It's good to have you back with us.

What happened to your cool avatar? Will you be using it again?

Looking forward to seeing you around.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well, I was wondering what had happened to you. It's nice to have you back again. I look forward to your future postings again.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

good question about my avatar. it still shows up on my public profile. may be i should ask admin what i might need to do.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

thanks for the welcome back. ive just got busy. anyways glad to see some of you are still around. i have alot of catch up work though. lol

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What's up, Dale. Welcome back.

I sent you a message about the avatar thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Welcome back Dale! good ta see you matey.

I was gone about 4 months m'self -- Little storm knocked out the power & internet. Soooooooo, what'd you learn? What'd you see? Was there an otherworldly experience involved? Ephiphany? Too many questions?

cheers mite

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Hey argentus. wow its been a while. good to see you again. i cant wait to get back to posting with you.

reply to post by enjoies05

Thanks for the welcome back. and also thanks for the help with the avatar. that was very much appreciated. things have changed but for the most part the site is the same from what ive seen. they can change the way we do everthing but as long a the soul and the goal of the site dosent change. well then really that is all that matters...

edit. i just realized my attempt at a rhyme. soul and goal. im a raper now that is why i left. can you tell. just kidding and that was an even sadder attempt at a joke.

NEW EDIT: did anyone catch that i called my self a raper above i ment to say rapper. man the implications one simple P could cause is crazy.
im glad i caught that

[edit on 15amu112007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Soooooooo, what'd you learn? What'd you see? Was there an otherworldly experience involved? Ephiphany? Too many questions?

you know, i was reading my old posts and couldnt even recognize it as my own work. i think if anything i have been dumbed down since i left. no other worldly experinces yet. im still waiting my turn for that. i have seen a lot though. i moved about 14 hours west of where i was living. and i like it here. my mom came home after being in the middle east for 5 years. so that was exciting. and im glad she is home now. anyways that is about it. u2u me some time and lets catch up, shall we?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Welcome back!

It's great to see a familiar avatar around here! There are a few more members who have been MIA: jpm1602, Benevolent Heretic, Dr.Strangecraft and probably others.

I'm calling out all lurkers!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Good to see you back among the disgruntled lot of conspiracy theorists, DG.
We've had a few MIA and it's comforting to know that not all of them have been abducted. LOL.

BTW, what was life like without ATS? I know there was a time when I could have answered that question but I can't even imagine it now. Did you get withdrawal symptoms?

Welcome home, buddy.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

well yeah i had some with draws. lol. like i said before life with out ats has dumbed me down. i forgot how informed this site made me. the only bad thing about coming back is i have a whole bunch of reading to do to catch up.

reply to post by kosmicjack

well that kinda sucks that so many have left. but maybe it is a bit like myself and not only do they need a little break but they got tied up with something and the next thing they knew a lot of time has passed. but hopefully like myself they will return. i know i have been warmly welcomed back not just on this thread but many of my old friends have sent me u2u's and made me wonder why i left in the firs place.

REPLY TO EVERYONE:

THANKS FOR WELCOMEING ME BACK

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Welcome back!

You see, I thought everyone that "went missing" from ATS, ended up with a BAD fate.

Have you disappeared?

Good to see you here.

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am so glad to see you back DGribble!

Ok so we have already been u2uing one another since your mysterious return, come on tell everyone about your real secrect departure and who you really are! Oh for goodness sakes admit it, you are Obama!!!

And Change your undies dale!

Lol all in good fun, but really glad to see you back to shake things up around here,

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

well it is odd that i left when the elections where getting fired up and i made a return when he got settled into office. strange indeed.

i refuse to change my undies however i do iron then now and then the fire cheif gets mad when i ware a rumpled uniform to work

new topics

top topics

join