It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just thought I would say Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Been on this site for a few months now, i love it. I have not contributed much, mostly just browsing around. Anyway just wanted to say Hi.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
*waves* Hi mvirata! Thanks for introducing yourself.

I love this site, too!

And lots of people don't contribute a ton in terms of posting, but are still really really important to the site, you know?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Welcome man...

From the looks of your avatar, we should be seeing you in the religion/conspiracy forums..?

Either way, look forward to your posts...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hey mvirata, welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Welcome, Mvirata. I was a long time lurker, too and finally joined and hope I have contributed at least a few things to ATS. Just remember, if ATS causes paranoia, it doesn't mean there is no reason for paranoia.

Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean that nobody is out to get me. lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

You may however care to check in your weapon at the door, some members here tend to get offended by any type of weapon.
Same goes for crosses.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
Welcome man...

From the looks of your avatar, we should be seeing you in the religion/conspiracy forums..?

Either way, look forward to your posts...

haha no, mars, space exploration, and aincient civilzations. The pic is from my Vampire Hunter days. I gave it up for a job as an IT administrator for a large corporation.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mvirata
Been on this site for a few months now, i love it. I have not contributed much, mostly just browsing around. Anyway just wanted to say Hi.

Stunningly similar to what I was gathering around for an introduction. I am plucky, in name and in enthusiasm, you can call me "fawny" or "fawny mae" if you so desire, but I will not tell you my true last name. And you can call me, like Blondie in that one song, and you can say hello to my keyboard kitty.

join