It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Sorry If I Offend Anyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the right place to put this,but I want it to go to ATS,not BTS(as I don't really go there).I want to apologize to members and staff on the site if I offend people in my posts as I am very emotional regarding UFOs and disclosure.I am willing to befriend anyone,regardless of anything they believe in.I feel that in some of my post I may come off as arrogant or a 'pseudo-believer',I am not.I joined ATS because I saw promise and a place to share my feelings and ideas within a community.I do take it seriously as I take Ufology seriously and all the alternate topics on here(science,predictions,etc).Why?I believe that the masses have become way to ignorant of possibilities and things that'don't appeal to their paradigm'.So I figure ATS is a place where many members and many more viewers can see the 'other side' and have a look at the possible future of many things such as science,life,etc.In the course of posts I have gotten into many debates and wish to say that it is nothing personal,I just have a strong drive to give all knowledge to all human beings I encounter.Regardless if it is true or not I feel it is everyone's responsibility to make everything that is possible known-known.I may get irritated with hoaxes,"non important(non-UFOAlien related) threads",and skeptics,but this is because I see ATS as a place with potential,a place that can serve as a singular point of all 'fringe science',mainly UFOs as I think that is a huge part of our current society today.I can not stand the fact that it is likely that we the people(no pun intended) are being dilibertly put in the dark about the greater meaning of our existence.

In essence I guess what I am saying is that I am sick of how the world is today,it seems we all are ready and willing to be content with a simple existence,ignorant of the outer meaning to life.I feel it is an unalienable right to know the truth of reality and I am willing to fight for it.I am not claiming I am anything special,I am just saying I am willing to stand up and shine a'beacon' directing others to the 'truth',as I hope other members and non-members are.If everything we think we know is wrong then so be it,at least we will rule that out and move on.I have great faith in humans and believe we can be so much more than we are right now.No I am not some 13 or 14 year old boy messing around on the internet,I am 23 and in college to become a Cosmologist or theoretical physicist.I simply want to help change us towards a good direction,and not the one I see now.If in my 'journey' to do this(specifically here on ATS) I offended anyone or seem 'to in to it' I am sorry,but that is just how I am and how I feel.I think of ATS as a medium to propagate all this crucial information that we must expose and not be denied to think about.I apologize if I am going on and on but I am trying to convey my feelings without 'buffering' them so much.

Sometimes I admit I can be narcissistic and rash,but I assure you good intent is made.I decided to make this thread largely because of another thread about skeptics and believers made by my friend,'skyfloating' and also because I feel it is necessary to explain my actions on here as they may seem intense at times in favor of my beliefs.www.abovetopsecret.com... That is 'skyfloatings' thread I referenced.

In conclusion I wanted to post this so more members know exactly who I am and what I stand for.If you don't take all this stuff as serious as me fine,just please don't purposefully disrupt it.Again if I offended you in a post it is not personal,it is(again,no pun intended) business.So expect a lot of the same and a lot more in the time to come until either I break or the truth breaks.

[edit on 4/16/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So you decided to start a whole thread just about yourself? Really?

But since you were the one who first mentioned the word "narcissistic", I guess I don't have to...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey, I love finding out what people are like on here.

At first I assumed they were people that were completely crazy living alone in a room full of cats. Obviously wrong I was.

You college majors are the exact same as mine are going to be, right now there business adminstration.

As for your discussion on people's feeling of content in a mediocre everything, it is disgusting, for civilization that thinks and communicates and adapt such as ours, the only one we are for sure of really. We should not settle for the bottom.

Seems like the train of perserverance is slowing to a halt. I wish it wasn't so. But hey the upside you showed me your one person who is not a part of the slowing train, Kudos!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You dont have to apologize at all, Like you I believe that many folks are getting tired of how the world is today. I know I am one of those. I told hubby, the way things are going I wish I lived in another country other then the US. I hate my own country now. And I hate to even say that. I was brought up to believe in what the government said was true was true. Yet I cant believe the lies anymore.

I believe that over the next few years we will all have an eye opening experience. One that will shock us all. I have seen many of the older folks in our area even shaking there fists at our government lately and saying there is something bad going to happen soon.

As for the Aliens. I have had my own experiences, I believe in them. As my mom did. My dad died believing in them as well. But I dont believe they are all evil.

I believe in many things, things that others wouldnt even understand, things that I happen to know about including guardians, and these are not angels.

We all have different beliefs. Its just that some folks never will believe in what we believe in, or someday maybe 50 years from now, proof will come up that will prove what we believed in, and by then people will have forgoten us and our warnings and beliefs.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Let me add.

I've been flamed quite a few times on here. Usually out of a misunderstanding or a judgement error on my part.

Although I have to remind myself, that this is a conspiracy/debating site. Of course people are going to get angry because I believe everyone of us has a different view on at least one thing.

A clash is inevitable.

Just like your first poster on this, (I even have to add these things to say, No offense) (No offense) was alittle rude to you, but you brought up a good point IMO.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Really,if that's how you interpret my thread go ahead.It is kinda' a narrow interpretation but whatever.I think every member should do something like this.It isn't about me,I am explaining how I feel about the main topics on this site and why I say(post) what I do.I do post quite a bit on here and felt it was necessary.I am not saying anything in regards to how great I am or making myself seem high up.This was a legitimate heartfelt thread describing my feelings and trying to help others not feel bashed or dissed by what I say.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think almost everyone has been flamed at least once... including myself.

Sometimes people apologize, and it's really awesome when that happens. But usually, if it's not just a misunderstanding, people kind of don't care.

Some people will support your opinions though, even if they seem really weird.

And those are the people that I add as friends.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I feel you man.

And she just keeps getting more stars....ugh.

I Would enjoy knowing a little bit about everyone here, some are paranoid though.... I try to look at their profiles, but those are no help..

If I knew more about people, "through profiles'' It would help to know where people came from, and what ideas I can learn, if they know more, by persay geographical location?

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Well crap,this got moved to BTS,I didn't want it to(no offense I am just much more active on ATS).Oh well,people will see it here too I hope.As far as the stars she gets who cares,I know what I did and wanted to do it.I could care a less if I get negative stars for this.It is me and thats how I am.

[edit on 4/16/2009 by jkrog08]

top topics

join