It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - somebody prove it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Many people around ATS talk as if a way to produce free energy already exists. Their evidence is always some guys website or some thread they read on ATS. Its just a little hard to believe that somebody invented a way to produce free energy and he is showing you how to do it on a website, and there arent millions of people building these things.

So what I am looking for is SOLID proof that someone has created a free energy machine, or at least a way to produce energy far cheaper than it is currently done. My opinion on this is that anyone can say they invented a free energy device, but that doesnt make it true. In my thinking, if someone invented a free energy device they would be hailed a hero, get a Nobel Prize, be on the cover of Time magazine, etc...

Also, please dont point me to some story where the guy invented free energy but the government stole his plans and now he cant recreate it unless I send him some money. These stories are a dime a dozen.

I guarantee you, if I figured out how to build a free energy device I would remember how I built the darn thing.

If you cant prove it then please stop using it as proof of the NWO control over everyone, or why people dont need to work anymore, or proof of sharing tech with aliens, etc....

[edit on 14-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is not free energy, but it is an alternative. While the initial idea is great, it is not cost effective yet. But you can't tell me that with the people who invent fuel from bug poop, there is nobody who can improve on this? I am 100% for eliminating our dependence on foreign oil. Just because gas is no longer $4.00 a gallon does not mean it won't be in August. When you examine the power structure in the world you will find that oil is at the top. If there was any kind of real chalenge to oil, it would and will remain to be met with resistance. If hydrogen was produced but mom and pop operations all over the US using solar power and minimal natural gas, there would be a renewed industrial revolution and the world would be saved. (ok that last part was a bit mellowdramatic)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
, or at least a way to produce energy far cheaper than it is currently done.

A quick google search found me this site

www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

And here's a couple of example patents picked at random that sounds pretty promising

Patent 37:The Alberto Molina-Martinez US patent application 20020125774 for a self-powered Continuous Electricity Generator.

Patent 38: The Spiro Spiros patent WO 9528510 for an electrolyser which operates in over-unity mode. It also has the possibility of operating an internal combustion engine without needing any electrics at all. It is interesting to note that the Patent Office has granted Spiro a patent which clearly states, measures and documents over-unity operation.

But I'm guessing you want a youtube clip of a fully functioning free energy device? me too

Sorry to butt into a thread that is not my area at all - are there any experts out there watching?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I agree that if someone invented a way to produce free energy the world would be a much better place. I have seen some of the research on producing "bugs" that produce energy or if I remember right they can produce fuel. Thanks for your reply.

I would love to see free energy as much as anyone else, but I dont like it when people base there thoughts on the FACT that it exists when there is no proof. Obviously, you are not one of those folks.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alienanderson

Thanks for posting. I will check those out. I am not an expert in this area either, so I am hoping someone will lead me in the right direction.

I dont really care to see a youtube video of one working, because there are tons of false videos on youtube on the subject.

I want to see evidence that someone created one, it got recreated, and tested by someone reputable. You know that whole science thing

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
These guys are either sadistic or they think they might be onto something.
Steorn

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Good thread....Here's some Ideas....There are so many...

Free:
Magnetic

Zero Point/Magnetic

Energy from waste

Water energy from Berkeley Lab

Disclosure Project an free energies

Alternative:
Geothermal

Nuclear Fusion...Near future energy?

There are plenty ideas out there.....But greed gets the best of them..hence OPEC

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GOTZEUS

First of all thanks for posting and sharing.

I dont think greed can get in the way of inventing a way to produce free energy. Greed would motivate someone to discover it. If you can find a way to produce energy signifigantly cheaper that it is today you would be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I think an interesting thing to find out about some of these people is whether they are using it at their homes or businesses.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yes it has been done as posted above, and in the words of Westinghouse to Nikola Tessla during an arguement over providing Teslas technology free to the people (via the earth or magentic field)

"That's all well and good Nikola you can do that, but how can I meter the usage?"

GE did the most enourmous smear campaign on Tesslas work to try and steer people away fromm the alternating current (you know did shows electricuting elephants as fear mongering) and to keep control of paid energy.

There are also hydro electric cars going into production where hydro cells produce electricity and emit water. If you google hydrogen cars you will get countlesss pages.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The energy is readily available its just corporations find a way to charge us for it.

Finally, the sun is there and free, solar energy, I use it everyday operating the human battery cell.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think there are many options for reducing energy consumption (OIL),,ther problems is the greedy will keep the price high enought keep the OIL barens in bussiness..A wind generator to run you house should not cost 20 thousand dollars..but, the price will be kept that high to get the money out of your pocket..it is all about money gang..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thanks to the last two posters.

See maybe I am an optomist but I disagree. It is all about supply and demand. If a company like GE could find a way to produce power more cheaply they would stand to make a fortune by either selling the know-how, equipment, and/or building plants to produce energy. If they could produce it for even half the price they could then sell it to us for 25% less than we are paying and they would still make a huge profit. They could dominate the energy business, until something better came along.

I dont really have a problem if someone invents a way to produce free energy and charges me for it. The deserve to make a profit for an invention of this magnitude. If I invented it, I would want to get paid. I dont see a problem with that. I made peoples lives better, saved them some money. I deserve to be rewarded.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by booky

I dont really know what a wind generator for your house goes for these days. But the cost for any piece of equipment will generally go down as sales increase, because the cost of production goes down. So if they are 20k now and they sell twice as many next year, the cost will drop signifigantly. You have to understand they have to recoup R & D costs and the cost to manufacture a small number of anything is significantly more than producing millions of something. So I guess what I am saying is that if it is 20k there is probably a valid reason.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Then you are disagreeing with historical fact.

Look up Telsa and you will see free energy, and how they bullied him terribly till he lived in hotel room married to a dove.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I believe there is much more than meets the eye, here.

When you consider 'selling' a device that immediately negates the need for the electrical grid, the hydro-electric generators, the Fission Nuclear reactors, the coal-burning Power Plants, etc, etc, etc...

It comes back to what someone else mentioned about Westinghouse, at the turn of the 20th Century....if it's free, how to you meter it?

You see, for the most part...a device that uses ZPE or magnetism, or any of the various 'way out there' ideas would only be profitible up to a point...eventualy, the market would saturate....UNLESS you built in planned obselescence....and made the rest of your money on replacement parts and service calls when devices 'break down'....and, then we're back to where we started, in a way.

I mean, cars wear out, refrigerators, washers and dryers, blenders...etc....they all wear out. The concept of ZPE, at its best, has no moving parts. It is not in the best interest of greedy Corporations.....

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Then you are disagreeing with historical fact.

Look up Telsa and you will see free energy, and how they bullied him terribly till he lived in hotel room married to a dove.

Not to be disrespectful, but the idea that Tesla invented free energy is more myth than fact. He MAY have discovered a way to transmit it without wires. Which is debatable that he could do it in a controlled fashion if at all. Intel can now do it over short distances.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
TESLA TESLA TESLA, Go to the tesla museum in Manitou Colorado. He was one of the greatest minds alive.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes it is in their interest. First off you could start by selling the equipment or knowledge to produce free energy to the electric companies. Give them a license to use it for several years. Then if it turns out to be best to sell it to individuals then you make a model for homes, etc... Even if you could make one that never wore out or failed (which you couldnt) you would still make a fortune selling the first batch.

Absolute worst/best case you could rent it to people as long as it cheaper than what they have been paying they would buy it.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
TESLA TESLA TESLA, Go to the tesla museum in Manitou Colorado. He was one of the greatest minds alive.

I agree he was brilliant, but that doesnt mean he invented a way to produce free energy. Einstein was brilliant too, but he didnt invent free energy.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
And it really all comes down to one thing. If Tesla or your mother or my mother invented free energy then there should be verifiable, reproducable tests of this invention.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I would disagree its up for debate, I'm not a believer in everything, some people call me a skeptic (which Im not) I'm a believer that tends to research facts till 90% is disproved.

He successfully did it, it is documented , I suggest you u2u Tesla and Lynne to get the info you need.

He spent his life trying to push it, but was ground down by the biggest criminals of the day.... westinghouse and Eddison

He was dealing with the Westinghouse Electric company who helped form the federal reserve bank, their interest was NOT free anythnig, only accumulation of wealth.

Congressional study concludes as follows: "Many of the companies have multiple interlocks to the Federal Reserve System. First Bank Systems; Southeast Banking Corporation; Federated Department Stores; Westinghouse Electric Corporation; Proctor and Gamble; Alcoa; Honeywell, Inc.; Kennecott Copper; Owens-Corning Fiberglass; all have two or more director ties to district or branch banks.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join