It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul a bilderberg?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sorry if this has came up before, I tried doing a search.

If the GOP does put up Ron Paul in 2012, could it be a sham? Could he be acting all this time so they can trick us? If NWO is in control of both parties why let Ron Paul become president unless hes part of the NWO?

should we vote third party even if they put up Ron Paul

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well, since we now know we can't trust any political party, I really don't think it makes any difference now. If you choose to vote, just try to take the lesser of three evils. TPTB control everything, and can buy almost everyone out, including taxpayers.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
true

I suppose I'll still vote Ron Paul, if he isn't up I'll just vote third party.

lets hope its not an act!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I like Ron Paul also, but I personally don't think he'll get the nomination for one reason or another.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hopefully, on this post someone might be able to find out if he is connected with the unseen. Someone help us please!!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I personally have never seen anything to corroborate this possibility although that doesn't mean it isn't true.

As the 2009 Bilderberg conference coming up (in Athens during mid-May) we'll see about Bilderberg. But I highly doubt he's invited. Who knows?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Actually, Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are the only candidates who weren't members of any secret society like Skull & Bones, CFR, Trilateral Commission or Bilderbergers.

Which is why neither candidate will ever become president. As in 0% chance.

Yep, that's how it works -- the only candidates who are willing to represent the people are the same ones who will never be elected.

And if a pre-selected 'elite' candidate gets "elected" but starts acting on behalf of the people -- like opposing Operation Northwoods and war in Vietnam or eliminating the Federal Reserve -- he'll end up like JFK. Guaranteed.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
thats exactly my point though.

they could have erased all past records of Ron Paul in meetings, or they could have been so secret there was no evidence that it had ever taken place just to trick us this one last time.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul wouldn't be calling for an end to the Federal Reserve if he were connected to them in any way. It would be like the Gambino family calling for an end to organized crime.

Read Creature From Jekyll Island, that was written by by G. Edward Griffin in 1994. Ron Paul's endorsement is on the back cover, calling it a "must-read for every American."

BTW, chapter 2 of this 15 year-old book is titled, "The Name of the Game is Bailouts."

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dankanight13
If NWO is in control of both parties why let Ron Paul become president unless hes part of the NWO?

They haven't let him become president. They haven't even let him come close. All of his policies are completely contradictory of theirs. His entire voting record is completely anti-"NWO".

Do you honestly believe that they would establish him with an anti-"NWO" voting record and policies for a 30+ year political career and have him run in two presidential elections that he does not even come close to winning, all to set him up to be some 2012 anti-Christ dictator? Especially considering that he would be 80 years old by the time his first term (assuming terms still exist) ended, and thus, likely to be nearing his final years?

I would think they'd want someone - oh, I don't know - in their 40's........

Enough with the stabs at Ron Paul. He's the lone bright spot in the United States government. There are plenty of politicians that fit your theories of Ron Paul that you people avoid attacking for some insane reason.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I've always liked Ron Paul. And, until someone comes up with something concrete, then I still will follow him. He seems like a very honest politician, and I know that doesn't come by often. Also, I thought the Bilderberg meeting had already been set for Scotland. I actually got some information from the resort they were supposedly to be meeting at! The Gleneagle Hotel. They sent us a large packet of information that cost them about 12 dollars to send! The place looks pretty cool actually!

Anyway, I'll be following this thread!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dankanight13
Sorry if this has came up before, I tried doing a search.

If the GOP does put up Ron Paul in 2012, could it be a sham? Could he be acting all this time so they can trick us? If NWO is in control of both parties why let Ron Paul become president unless hes part of the NWO?

should we vote third party even if they put up Ron Paul

Yes. Don't let a Ron Paul candidacy get one inch off the ground. We must find a third party candidate. Any of the other candidates would have done nicely.

Ron Paul sucked off all the energy and took the election over the cliff.

I don't like Ron Paul, don't trust him. He flashes the el diablo and shakes hands like a Freemason. He supports abortion rights as long as it's the states passing the laws and not the feds. He gives me the creeps, reminds me of Bugsy Seigel, a real mafioso.

The way his voice goes up and down, a high pitched squeek alternating with a raspy voice out of the Exorcist, is to make it seem like the people who are against the NWO are a bunch of kooks. He looks like one, sounds like one as far as his voice and mannerisms. He is just a very wicked man. I don't doubt that he steals people's babies to feed to the underground devils.

I wish Alex would get him out of his hair. If Alex hadn't promoted him, he would have gone nowhere. He used the presidential donations to run for Congress, and kept sucking people's rent checks away even after he was done running, kept stringing people along, would not come out and flat out tell people he was out, out, out.

I also think Ron Paul's mailing lists were all turned over to the Feds to be used at roundup time.

Ron Paul I think is one of the biggest traitors the world has ever seen, short of Judas.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

top topics

join