It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to eat my moms boyfriends face off like hannabal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Meh, not much else to it. I hate him. Heres the story...

My mom's boyfriend used to be pretty cool, hese one of those really witty smart people and he is form Egypt and served in the army, and hese a doctor so he is very interesting.
My math grades suck, eventually my mom got my report card and since her boyfriend is all smart and stuff they decided it was a good idea for him to tutor me. Things went pretty good but he really started overdoing things. He would tutor me for 2-3 hours a day and I don't even have math every day! It was majorly cutting into my other homework time because I'm a pretty buisy person I'm really active in church and I'm not home much. One day he decided to show up randomly on a day when I had no homework, when he got to my house I was literally stepping into my shower, my right leg was wet when he knocked on the door. I told him I would be out in ten minutes and he said "no, we'll only work for an hour today you can take your shower after" and I was like "My legs wet, Just give me ten minutes" and he said "No, I took this time out of my buisy schedule to tutor you" Now that kind of pissed me off because number one we never planned on that day, number two I never askd him to tutor me in the first place, number three I was getting cold, (Not to mention I got beat up at school that day so I was in a really bad mood) When I got out of the shower he was sitting at the table he said he was done with me and that he was sick of me playing games with him, and that he never wanted to see or talk to me again (seeing isnt an option when he comes over, but usually when he comes over I go into my room) So he always trys to get to me by being totally nice to my brother(who hates him too) and my mom in front of me.
I've talked to my mom about it she thinks its just going to work itself out. It's really starting to get to me that he is being so immature.
If you read all this, thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
why don't you tell your mom that her boyfriedn is sweet and all but look my grades are going up and this guy is trying to over-tutor me?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I love the title of this thread, at least you are in touch with your feelings, my advice is to ignore him, pretend he is not there and this will drive him crazy, he thinks he is punishing you by this tactic but if you use it against him, he will be so angry. Just don't get yourself in trouble though with your Mom and brother. Good Luck!

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
He sounds like some control freak, or, as we say in Pixyland, an utter gob#e. I agree with Goose. Just be civil and carry on with what you are doing. He'll soon get bored.

KayEm's kids are trying to break us up, but my reaction to them throws them. When they ask me questions, I answer them, but rather than entering into a heated agument, I spout some something designed to bore them to death and they soon leave.

Try to change the conversation towards something you know a lot about but that he finds boring - maybe music or whatever. Just keep being civil to him and he won't be able to complain about you to your mom.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
this would fit in to piskys topic about foods that make you happy.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have been civil to him, I've done nothing to disrespect him or tick him off. And I have a B in math now and she admits he was kind of over-tutoring me, but I think she is more siding with him becuase hese a buisy guy and took all that out of his time to work with me, which I kind of understand but still, 2-3 hours a day? That's alot. About changing the conversation towards me, I cant lol he ignores me if I ever say anything he just looks straight forward, its really frusterating.
I guess eating his face off isn't a very good idea either, I doubt it would go over well with the police.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another thing to do is to tell your mom that while she has a relationship with her boyfriend, she has a direct family relationship with you. And you're doing good and math now and this control freak is pissed you off. I would hint that his over tutoriing might cause you to slip....

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That sounds like a pretty good idea, I'll try that tonight, thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Dam , maybe you should ask him to tell you how to fight lol. Or you could tell your moms he grabbed your ass lol jk m dont do that. Just stand up to him and say # off, he will grow respect for you if you do your own thing and stand up to his verbal abuse. Be a man, its fun!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It sucks if you have to deal with him if you don't like him, but just remember there are not many people out there that would take the time to help you especially if your not his. Many fathers & mothers don't even take 15 minutes to help their kids with school work let alone a couple hours. I know you don't want to hear this, but you are lucky he cares even if he is doing it just for your mom.

The best suggesting I heard is don't deal with him unless you have to & he'll get the message.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Looks like I am late to this party. Tell him that while you apprechiate his help he is your mother's boyfriend and not your father. This may seem a bit extreme, but if you do not do something now it will simply get more extreme for you.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I don't think he's a control freak. He just sounds like he cares about you. I believe on down the road you will appreciate what he's taught you. Life is really short and this will pass, like ships in the night. Learn while he's willing to take the time to teach. Not many people would do that. It's easier for you to adapt to his schedule than his to yours. Think of it as a gift that could help you through-out the rest of your life. You may not ever get this chance again.

new topics

top topics

join