It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Mods that display a strong antipathy towards the government cover story on 911?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
So who among the moderators is willing to come forward and say emphatically:

"I deny the ignorance that comes with accepting the official government coverup on what really happened on 9/11."

This sounds like something a priest would say at a christian 9/11 conspiracy meeting in a B movie. I'm just asking out of curiosity, do you have some sort of brain problem, maybe mild retardation? Or are you purposely trying to annoy people with questions that you should already know the answer to? Why not u2u colonel, this sounds like a conversation he would go for.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Are you Santa Claus? Making a list checking it twice?

Why do you continue to Start New threads with the same basis of your question. If you need attention I suggest try getting a Dog.

We will never know the true events that happened that day, leading up to, or after. People have asked you for evidence to support your claims, you have failed to deliver. I would like to know the truth, but, I have to form my own opinion of what happened with FACTS that are presented before me.

If you want to give some NEW info, try finding out why 9 of the Hijackers, including ATTA are alive. Why is the security tape from the Only Gas Station near the Pentagon gone? Why was the public not allowed to vie it. Why are there 3 frames missing from the parking garage tape. Why are witness accounts of Flight 93(I believe) being shot down over PA being kept under wraps. The list can go on, and by New, I mean trying to get info yourself with evidence.

One last question. Are you a reincarnation of Fieryice and her other assumed identity?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I love that GWB quote DC, just about sums up his entire being!

Classic stuff make no mistake.....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Read Steven J. Martin's bio in his profile. I know his motto, I just don't know how to say "Love of Self" in latin.

DC

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"Amo vestri ego"

Quite an appropriate monicker for our resident #-thrower

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Someone's gonna get the ban hammer swung at their pasty face....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mig12

Can't happen soon enough~

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjj
"Amo vestri ego"

Quite an appropriate monicker for our resident #-thrower

Thanks, Benjj

DC

Looks like we scared him off for a while... and I was having such fun.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Tiiiiiiiimmmmmmmbbberrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Then he is going to cry foul. "My views were too controversial, so they banned me!" or....... "I came too close to the truth!"

I'd still like to see this evidence he keeps talking about.

Mega?

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
just thrash the thread, i doubt theres anything with actual meaning to be added anymore...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Then he is going to cry foul. "My views were too controversial, so they banned me!" or....... "I came too close to the truth!"

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Facefirst]

Right, he is a wack job for sure. I really think he reads what he wants, skips the rest.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Not if we never he from him again....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
We have not scared him off DC, it's that we are all being 'ignored' so he has no idea that this is even here!

Bless his little cotton socks, he'll soon be back in the safety of his padded cell doing some colouring in with crayons.........

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
DC: Not looking to win any popularity contests...just trying to learn what this site is really all about...certainly getting there...

No one?? Not one, single Mod?? waiting....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The Mods are above you; they won't just be called out like so many servants....

Tool.

link   

Not if we never he from him again....

Point well taken.

"Release the hounds"

link   
Ding Ding..........

Round two...........

Lets get ready to Ruuummmmbbbblllllleeeeee

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The Mods are probably making a concerted effort to stay away from this thread...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
TMT: I am well aware of these 9, but it is not original to me, and thus not on my thread. Do you read people's stuff before just piling on? I tried for days to get any thread on 911 to stick outside of their little electronic compound where they have banished all the 911 information. All of the stuff on my 911 thread is original research not found anywhere else on ATS--if I posted it, that is.

I will have more on that thread later on my phone conversations with one of the "terrorists" father and uncle, if you're interested.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by mepatriot]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join