It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Mods that display a strong antipathy towards the government cover story on 911?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
TMT: I am well aware of these 9, but it is not original to me, and thus not on my thread. Do you read people's stuff before just piling on?

This is bold of you.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

DC: Not looking to win any popularity contests...just trying to learn what this site is really all about...

Then do what I did... READ IT!

What you're trying to do is start an argument. With people who you assume are the leaders, no doubt. This is simply a childish issue with authority, in my estimation.

Transparent...

DC

P.S. By the way, there are members here that would suit your plight better than the mods... Mods are just members that make sure we keep it clean, among other things. Read the terms again.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Looks like just about everybody who's piling on has used satanic-occultic-new age imagery as their indentifiers...I know I'm on the right track now.

Not a single Mod, huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
All the 911 shiat has been beaten to death around here.

Let me refer you to Dark Government All the 911 stuff may not have been killed there...

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by mig12]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Looks like just about everybody who's piling on has used satanic-occultic-new age imagery as their indentifiers

You have no idea what you're talking about. You are now officially a fool in my book. Get a life, sir.

DC

[EDIT]Thinking about it, that was a little harsh. You are just a fool of sorts, as are we all. I still think you're going about things in an unproductive manner.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
please, please kill this thread, it is wasting valuable space here at ATS...

Ban this person, these are the same tactics that others have been banned for in the past....

Please I beg of you,... drop the Ban Hammer !

link   
mepatriot when I read your first thread "clue in a beautiful mind" i thought this guy might actually not be too bad, he shows creativity, however since reading some of your following posts and threads, which consists nothing more of stupid accusations and blind conspiracies, I have come to realize that you are not an open-minded person in search for the truth, you try to create your own conspiracy and provide no concrete information, you make claims but then leave it to us to do the research for you. You may check me off your list since I won't be responding to any of your threads in the future, ploys for points do not work on me, i can see thru them, you may deny it but the only reason to start new threads about NOTHING is to get points and gain access to RATS, probably your sole goal for being on this site anyway... May you one day see the errors of your way until then ciao!!!

and to my fellow ATSers, if you don't like the way this guy is handling himself on the board, the best way to show him is to ignore him and not post in any of his threads.

so his ploy worked he got the points but he hasn't done it yet, or he would have much less points....oh well, I was one who contributed points to him anyway so my fault too.

[Edited on 4-22-2004 by worldwatcher]

link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

You are now officially a fool in my book.

DC

Just now? LOL, He is up there with 5 to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I will have more on that thread later on my phone conversations with one of the "terrorists" father and uncle.

And I am sure that is just going into the pile of your "evidence."

Evidence that we will never see.

I'm pulling the rip cord on this one.

Mega has not proved one single point or backed one single accustation of his with evidence. (at least as far I have seen) He has only gone to show that he is overly paranoid and a zealot.

He probably thinks his cat had something to do with 911.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
NOT THE CAT!!!

LOL!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Looks like just about everybody who's piling on has used satanic-occultic-new age imagery as their indentifiers...I know I'm on the right track now.

What the hell is this moron on about!?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
hahahA!

Your sig is so funny, benjj...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You mean to tell me that you expected that "the all seeing eye with pyramids," or the "face of Satan burning in hell" or the obvious occultic imagery in most of your other visual monikers would be missed?!?!

You guys crack me up. Why did you choose them if you didn't want them noticed???

And Worldwatcher...I'm sorry you've succumbed to these attacks, and believed their lies...you were so close to really finding some stuff...BTW, I don't want any points and will never use them to go to any other sites. I already asked "SkepticOverlord" (what's an "Overlord' anyway...hmmm) to take all of my points if he/she wanted to. I don't even know how many "points" I may have, and I couldn't care less.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
let's move on... I think the original question has been answered... but the answer is ignored. move on to other subjects that contribute to the goals of ATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Now you've moved away from the topic and are insulting memebers because of their beliefs....

If I can misquote Peter Gabriel,

BANHAMMER!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join