It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifacts On The Moon? Images from Russian Luna Probes!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Even if the covers of the bag had been ejected, they don't resemble those objects at all!

Mike, the object I cited above is clearly the object in Panorama 2, as I stated.
In addition, the arm was loaded with explosives to test the density of the soil. The landing may have been "soft", but the explosives were not. In fact, in one of your pictures, the explosive release bolt is clearly shown.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
doe this image look like its showing the pod marks of a large craft that had left its prints? I wonder what the span is on those donut shaped circles? they don't seem to be connected to the tracks that are covering them.

Actually just noticed that the third was in in line with the first on the left side... up to the top... the other is on the right side.... Large tripod compared to the Luna tripod???

[edit on 2-4-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

2.4 m/s may sound like a "very soft landing" but remember that the descent stage weighed almost 3500 pounds. That's a lot of kinetic energy even on the moon! The descent stage would have been very badly damaged in the landing and could easily have come apart, especially since that part of the probe was no longer needed and was not intended to survive the landing.

The landing capsule weighed only 220 pounds and was hardened to survive the landing impact.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Good find man, I looked up more detailed shots of the lunar module and they are exactly what you say they are, even one of the v shaped items looks to be a hatch. I had no ideal do that one got so beat up and if so and it was left behind what happened to the rest of it? The whole module needs to be there somewhere unless it was hit with micro meteors enough times to destroy it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

Hi Mike....

Haven't read through all pages yet but while searching that website I stumbled on to 'A Cover Up'... check these pictures out...

What do you think they were trying to hide? I mean "Trying"... didn't do a very good job to me... is this on purpose.????

Rgds

Here is the same area you are talking about in another picture.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
All I got to say is, Holy # I've never seen these pictures before

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I wasn't trying to be 'insane'
These threads tend to opt for 'alien technology' explanations. If the opening premise is that the parts 'cannot' be from Luna 13 they must be from another craft. If the only craft in the area was Luna 8, I was asking if it was possible that the parts could be from that?

Seems a reasonable question...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Hmmm....Could be either missing data blocks or if you want to get into the conspiracy theory, then NASA has blanked out some intriguing anomalies!!

But at this stage I'll go for the former until we get to see the same images from a different angle. But then again, stuff could be brushed out even then!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Somehow I don't think those blocks where put there to hide anything. They are all in the same spot in those images and I clearly pointed out that un-blocked out versions exist for at least one of those images.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Progress in the Search for Extraterrestrial Life, ASP Conference Series, Vol. 74, 1995
G. Seth Shostak (ed.), pp. 259-264.
The Society for Planetary SETI Research.

A SEARCH FOR ALIEN ARTIFACTS ON THE MOON
By
ALEXEY V. ARKHIPOV
Institute of Radio Astronomy, 4 Krasnoznamenaya Str.
Ukraine.

1. The moon may be an indicator of alien presence in the solar system and beyond during past 4 million years.

2. Although the moon is the best studied celestial body, it evidently has not been studied well enough for bioastronomy.

3. There are some phenomena on the moon which could be possible manifestations of alien artifacts.

4. It must be expected that alien artifacts, if they exist on the moon, are concentrated in the region of the crater Aristarchus (lava tubes, noctur-nal lights, possible mirrors etc. ), on the peak of the southern wall of the crater Malapert (the optimal site for alien reconnaissance devices because the Earth can always be seen there and sunlight is accessible about 94% of the time), in the crater Herodotus (possible mirror), in the crater Gassendi (possible mirror, invasion effect), in Mare Tranquilitatis (unusual depres-sions, invasion effect),etc.

spsr.utsi.edu...

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by mikesingh
No similar antenna here, so it can't be part of it! In fact there's nothing in common! So the mystery remains!

By no means. That's a computer graphics version, highly simplified. Compare the museum-quality flight-qualified vehicles at the novosti kosmonavtiki sites that I linked earlier.

Here are three images of the Luna 13 probe. I don’t see anything that resembles something ejected from it that even remotely resembles the object in contention.

Cheers!

www.astronautix.com...
upload.wikimedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...

[edit on 3-4-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Very good ziggy these photos have been debunked a while ago it's cheap soviet era hardware that fell apart not alien at all.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yeah,i'll have to say it looks like a piece of the lander to me in all honesty,good for pointing that out.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Could you please link me to where it has been debunked? Because from where I sit I cannot see a single piece of the Luna 13 craft that looks anything like the object we are discussing.

Saying it looks like a piece of lander without verifying which part it is so we can all see means nothing I'm afraid.

From the maps I have been looking at the Luna 13 lander was quite a distance from Luna 1 and 2 (half a moon away) and it isn't close enough to any other lander sites for the object to be from them. I also don't believe it was dropped from a height (ie broke off an orbiting or landing craft) because there is no evidence of impact or dragging marks around or under the object.

All the evidence points to it being a foreign (possibly ET) artefact unless someone can point out the exact piece of the Luna 13 craft it comes from.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terces Pot Evoba
resembles the high gain antennae from the Russian rover Lunokhod 1

I do think this poster is right.

from wikipedia:
'The final location of Lunokhod 1 is uncertain by a few kilometers since lunar laser ranging experiments have failed to detect a return signal from it since the 1970s'

It is possible the antenna has broken off. and this is a peice of it?

The OP pic:

Lunokhod 1:

another photo of lunokhod 1, note the notches at the base of the antenna and the original pic:

[edit on 3-4-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So there are some spacecrafty looking objects really close to a landed spacecraft. Doesn't that make it highly likely that they have come from the landed spacecraft?

How likely would it be that they'd land right in front of some "alien" spare parts that curiously look very similar to the kind of hardware on the ship that landed?

Get real people.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

The Lunokhod 1 landed nearly half a moon away from Luna 13, making the variation of a 'few kilometres' matter little as the sites are half a world apart.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
So there are some spacecrafty looking objects really close to a landed spacecraft. Doesn't that make it highly likely that they have come from the landed spacecraft?

The part has not yet been identified as any part coming from the Luna 13 lander. It does not correspond to any part we can see from the photo's. All other landing spots for the other landers are too far away for it to be a part from one of them either.

How likely would it be that they'd land right in front of some "alien" spare parts that curiously look very similar to the kind of hardware on the ship that landed?

Get real people.

We are being real mate. If YOU can identify exactly what part from the Luna 13 lander it is, please enlighten us.

Oh and to answer your question, hypothetically if the moon were full of alien artefacts then it increases the chance of a lander happening upon one of them. Very simple logic that.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I couldn't fathom entering an Alien base that was Intact and well over a million years old.. It would honestly be Mind blowing.. Seeing where they were technologically plus their language....plus whatever they left there... it's amazing to think about.. I do think though if there was proof of a base every Country who knew about it would do Everything in their power to get there 1st. Maybe that's why the moon race in the 60's? The probe satellite's the US and Russia sent up sent back pics? I remember when I was a really young kid a neighbor who worked for NASA said we (Us Human Beings) were Quarantined to earth by aliens.. I have no idea if he was kidding or if he believed it or if he was somehow in the "Know".. regardless I always remembered it.. I wonder if MR Eravage(I'm probably spelling his name really wrong) still works at NASA..

Off subject here but I also wondered if Aliens left "Packages" at different moons or Planets further and further from earth.. So we really can't reach them until were technologically advanced enough to reach em.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
I do think though if there was proof of a base every Country who knew about it would do Everything in their power to get there 1st.

Or contrarily, precisely why we've not been back. Some theorize that when "The Moon Treaty" which is not adhered to today, was adopted in the 60's it purported to have purposely omitted certain verbiage implying that it precluded any sovereign earth nation from claiming it for their own since it was already inhabited.

I am searching for that document which, I seem to recall, had "latin" type legal wording.
(I recall it spoke specifically to: "Co-existing with foreign entities inhabiting Celestial Bodies" or something similar.)

Hopefully others more illuminated than I can clarify. Sorry, I didn't save the link and have spent untold hours researching lately.

in the meantime:
en.wikipedia.org...

Regards...KK

[edit on 3-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join