It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Marine Joining the Resistance?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is a video I just came across on YouTube a minute ago. This is presumed to be a US Marine giving his freedom speech. It is a good speech but it could just be a guy dressed in a serviceman's suit as well pretending as well. You be the judge.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Hey capt...

Not slinging crap your way, but 'be a judge' of what..?

Whether he is a Marine or not, the message is Golden...

I googled several of the comments the guy made, and not once did I find a match...yes, of course he still could have plagarized, but the words SHOULD ring a cord with anyone IMO.

Don't know if I understand your question, but either way, appreciate the link.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No I love what he said...absolutely, I just don't know for sure if he is a real Marine or not. Just the uniform to go by.The message is good.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Im a US Marine and I wouldnt have covered my face. As for the Dress Blue, it looks authentic, but I cant really tell if it isnt just photo shopped...

Let me tell you Marines have been harder to wake up than other service men. They just dont want to find out that we got duped on a global scale, and still today our Brothers and sisters risk death at the hands of the enemy who is Elite by self proclamation.

Well I swore an oath to the constitution and that says enough. Why not just post a vid doing that. Show your face MArine! Its not like that vid origins cant be traced by the gov... They have super computer's just to do so.

Semper Fi... Thanks for posting this though

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
My guess is he is a retired gunny Sargent most likely has been out for over 5 years.
Some of his marine buddys likely get a laugh out of this vidio

Marines keep there dress uniforms around for the marine corps birthday celebrations ever year.

I have seen 70 year old marines that still fit in there dress uniform show up at these parties.

Once a marine always a marine.
www.usmcpress.com...
www.angelfire.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I can echo the man's sentiments.

Except that I determined this quite some time ago. Not too long after 9-11, in fact.

I found an easy way out. But I am not ashamed.

I still hold my oath.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
My guess is he is a retired gunny Sargent most likely has been out for over 5 years.

He's a Sergeant/E-5. Take another look at his stripes.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Black Ops]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It would be nice if it was something more than just a voice over. A still picture of a Marine or someone in a Marine uniform, with his face covered, just doesn't cut it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

I agree....using just a picture in that way...it could just be some guy in his basement making this and got the picture off the internet. He makes a very good speech and good points though. So that part of it is excellent. I think it would be nice if many in the military start to feel this way or do feel this way.

[edit on 4/2/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
saw this a few weeks ago, and was proud of this brother... Semper Fi!

I think it is real, and this Marine is active. When I was active, I would have taken the same measures if not more to attempt to conceal my identity. Anyone who is in uniform or has been would be strongly compelled to agree...JB, no way in hell you would have shown your face brother... what's UCMJ say about sedition??? Come on, be serious, when you get that blood stripe on your blues, you kind of would like to hang on to it, you know?

IMHO, this Marine did the best he could with what he had to cover his ID. He used a balaclava that is highly common, I see it all the time on bikers in cold weather. If he's smart, he paid cash for it, used it for this pic, then burned it and disposed of the ash.
The "skull" face on the balaclava helps disrupt the facial bone structure of the Marine, hampering efforts to ID him using biometrics. I didn't notice an eye color either, on my computer screen they looked closed... Good job.
I would have been under arms though, and wearing a cover. Cranial bone structure is exposed. I also would have just had a flag or sheet behind me... The open closet door in his background may be a crucial clue.
I also noticed that he is sporting his "salad bar". I'm not sure I would have done that... This gyrine has cojones...

Either way, I love the message, and I know that this Marine's sentiments are shared by a lot of other brothers and sisters out there.

OORah!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Waking up recruiters .... well, Uncle Sam has lost -- here in Central Florida ... the Recruiters are already awake in my local area. how about yours.... ? they were my first TRUTH visits .... I had to pull rank on one jerk off and gave him a direct order and he followed and then thank me afterwards. just because you are not in the military now - your rank is still valid.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Well your right about getting burned, if active. He did say he was active?
Well if he really thought that it warranted a vid, then so be it.

If he really thought that a vid, with himself disguised was a good idea then ok.

While I was active I didnt have time to watch the news or be informed. I trained my ass off and then I went out weekends and would party. I wasnt privy to any knowledge of any Govt Conspiracy except JFK, where I thought that whoever wanted him dead, acheieved that. The last 2 years the knowledge for me has come full circle. I still am stunned daily by the levels of hate they have for us, the levels of poisons and controls.

Still most shocking is the state of my peers, the America people. Mass brain jelly cant describe it. The level of dumbed down people, with there cell phone bubble they live in is scary. Further more some smarter ones kind of know somthing bigger is going on but they either dont want to know, or are scared to look. Many people are presented the truth and take the dumb pill still....

Well lets keep waking people up, and police and millitary should be at the top of the list!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

I'm not sure he specifically stated he was active, more implied it in context.

Like I said, I was looking for this kind of thing a week or two ago and found this. My initial impression is that he is active, and remains so.

I don't think the voice is the same person as the picture. Don't know why, just a hunch.

As I also mentioned, the background could be the only givaway on ID, if any. I don't have the equipment, know how, or time to try, but TPTB do I'm sure.

While I was active I tried as hard as possible to stay in touch with the news, but I was otherwise in the same boat as you were. I had my share of fun on the left coast and other more "exotic" locales... Hell, I remember when TJ was pretty safe! You're right though, it was tough to stay truly informed, and most of it was just scuttlebutt anyway.

Sadly, I also agree that many folks in my area are blind to the goings-on in our republic. They swallow whatever they see on Fox News, CNN, whatever. I live in a predominantly conservative region, so guess who's drum this area marches to.

I've spoken to Harrisburg city cops that I know. I asked them if the city ran out of money to pay them, would they work on a promissory note or IOU. (This is a real possibility... the entire county of Dauphin, where Harrisburg rests, is nearly bankrupt!)

I'll let you all guess what their unanimous answer was.

The point is, the majority of the people that many on this and other sites vilify- the US soldier, Marine, sailor, or airman (person? hehe), the National Guard, state and local police, etc. Basically all of them that I personally know are of the same mind: Crap is really getting bad, needs to change, and may get ugly.

It's out there, and most of the people that can actually make a difference are aware, and vigilant.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That picture is taken from a video that originates back as far as 6 months. The voice over does not match the person in the video. I'll see if I can locate the original.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately, you will not likely get anyt marines on the anti-establishment side. They have been through a system meticulously created to break down their psyche and rebuild it as a "patriotic killing machine".

Without deprogramming, most will never come out of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

As bad as this sounds, the grammar, diction, and anunciation almost sound like the narrator from Loose Change. God I hope not... That would be egg on my Corps face.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Unfortunately, you will not likely get anyt marines on the anti-establishment side. They have been through a system meticulously created to break down their psyche and rebuild it as a "patriotic killing machine".

Without deprogramming, most will never come out of it.

have you any documentation on this patriotic killing machine psyche?
The system itself being chalenged? do you have some info to share?

I dont think Marines are any more brainwashed than a sailor moon fanatic, or a typical person. It is all independent experiences that affect Vet's when they come home. I know Marines that are awake, and some who wont bother to go past fart and tit jokes on the net.

Careful treading theese waters, unless your a Marine (like me) I will be very closed to any attacks or outside opinions.

Semper Fi

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
reply to post by SpacePunk

As bad as this sounds, the grammar, diction, and anunciation almost sound like the narrator from Loose Change. God I hope not... That would be egg on my Corps face.

I'm a fan of Jason Bermas. I call into the show and spread tid bits all the time.

I dont here his voice here, Like I originally said I video thread with veterans re-swearing to the Constitution would be more aprrapo.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

So what, am I just going to automatically become an establishment robot the moment TSHTF?

Program this... It's a FACT that Marines are taught to think, specifically NOT to be a "robot". Did I somehow miss the "Manchurian Candidate" portion of recruit training? Maybe it just never made it to 3Bn, it is kind of in the boonies...

I'm sorry, but people like YOU are the brainwashed ones. Just because you could never do what we do, does not give you the right to think we are only ruthless, unquestioning killing machines. We get the job done, then go on with the rest of our lives. Being a marine changed me, but for the most part in good ways.

I personally can name nearly a platoon strength group of brothers and sisters that are like minded with me.

Stop making irresponsible statements and sweeping generalizations.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Marines are indeed hard to wake up.

To the Marines out there, I appreciate what you do, I mean it.

Now.....Let's get this out there.

I know men and women in the armed forces who are well aware of what is at stake, and what is happening right now. It's very simple. If they choose the side of the people and the true Republic of the United States, they can help save the entire world from a new system of global tyranny.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. The American service men and women, are going to either make or break the world.

If the United States falls, the world falls. Sorry, but you all know that it is true.

For all of our downfalls here in the states, the Constitution was the draft that changed the world for the better, that is why it is trampled on daily, never talked about or respected.

-Back to the Marines-

Your new recruits are dangerous, and the Old School Marines are the ones to follow. Listen good to your elders and do not make many friends in boot camp, because that guy you are training with will turn on the American People.

We are reaching critical mass....

I pray we all make the right decision.

I support the troops and yet I do not support our current military occupations.

Thanks for all you guys do!
Peace

<<   2  3 >>

join