It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Marine Joining the Resistance?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Dude,
Trust me.......wtshtf you will be looking for a marine to hide behind. Mock us if you will; we shall defend the constitution. That is what we do. I am a former Marine.....I will defend the constitution......I know a lot of others who will too. If this is our "time"; then let it come. We will stand and fight. We will die....we will defend the United States from ALL ememies foregn and domestic! We will stand repel......attack in a different direction, surge, win and protect. We will do what is necessary to win and protect the U.S. and people who don't agree with us.....we will protect them too. why? Because America is the land of the free and home of the brave! Every once and awhile the tree of liberty needs to be watered......my blood is as good as any..........if our tree needs to be strengthened.....so be it. Our flag will fly and our tree will stand. Semper fi...............
God I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
reply to post by Well

How could you have neg points after a great 1-liner like that...

Whoa oh Used To drive a cadilac... now I'm, humping with a pack.

Ohh Rah

"Lock and load my M-16...................I'm a bad M.F. and I'm rockin Mean......".........Ohhhhh Rahhhh. is right....
I will never support the NWO...thing. If America is the last country standing so be it.....I would rather live in poverty here and be free than live in the "euro" and have the big brother thing over me......Stand up Marines....and all service men/women.....patriots, etc. America has been challenged before........rise up........let the world know we are alive and well.....we are the light and we shall set the standard!
God Bless America.......even for our faults......God Bless us still.
s. F.......

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Dude,
Trust me.......wtshtf you will be looking for a marine to hide behind. Mock us if you will; we shall defend the constitution. That is what we do. I am a former Marine.....I will defend the constitution......I know a lot of others who will too. If this is our "time"; then let it come. We will stand and fight. We will die....we will defend the United States from ALL ememies foregn and domestic! We will stand repel......attack in a different direction, surge, win and protect. We will do what is necessary to win and protect the U.S. and people who don't agree with us.....we will protect them too. why? Because America is the land of the free and home of the brave! Every once and awhile the tree of liberty needs to be watered......my blood is as good as any..........if our tree needs to be strengthened.....so be it. Our flag will fly and our tree will stand. Semper fi...............
God I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning!

Sorry friend, I will not hide behind anyone.

I never mocked a single person. I stated a FACT. It is not my issue whether or not someone takes offense to the facts.

Thanks for that last line, I love it when you guys put the exclamation point on things for me.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I know about the one liner rule, but my consist of two words that says it all..............Smedley Butler...................................... Semper Fi.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah he is wearing Sgt e-5 stripes, so what? we don't know how many years he has in, can't see the bottom of the stripes, If a sgt, then at least 5-9 yrs, but, his ribbons are on wrong and all retarded. It is a fake, a sham. As if a Marine wouldn't be recognized just because his nose and mouth were covered lol, his eyes and jarhead forehead (map of his widow's peak) is visible...they are all different.

It is crap.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join