It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheating Husband caught on Google street view

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Cheating Husband caught on Google street view

www.thesun.co.uk

A FURIOUS wife has called in divorce lawyers after spotting her husband’s car parked outside another woman’s house — on Google.
She saw the Range Rover while using the internet giant’s new Street View service to snoop on a female friend’s home.

The hubby had claimed he was away on business, but his missus recognised his motor immediately because of its blinged-up hubcaps.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
lol gotta love this!!!... but what is more interesting is the comments made by the lawyer!! is this a class a law suite that would stand up in court??

another bit from the artical :

“I suspect the husband’s lawyers will claim it was an invasion of privacy that will cost him his marriage and Range Rover.”

interesting!!

funny but has wide range of impicatios not to mention the fact big brother is your current and widely used search engine..

makes one wonder who google is infact working for in some repsects..

any comments?

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hilarious! Just goes to show you always got someone watching you.

Cant get away with nothing these days. I bet the husband never expected to get caught out that way lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Woman is dumb.

The images you see on google maps are not live. Many of them were taken years ago. So how could she possibly know her husband was at her friend house "while he was on vacation"? She has no way of knowing when the photos were taken. Could have been yesterday, could have been 3 years ago.

Could even have been HER at her friends house with HIS CAR if she was allowed to drive it.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

what a retard [ the lawyer ] - i would EXPECT him of all people to know that you have no right to privacy on a public thoroughfare

you have prottection from harrasment , stalking and intimidation - but such ` drive by ` photography as GE street view - is none of those - as it is not targeted at an individual

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If it's in public view it's fair game. Isn't this really old news? I think I've seen this ages ago?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

just saw this thread on your profile page,

haha poor guy to ge cought like this!
hilarious!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sceptick
Woman is dumb.

The images you see on google maps are not live. Many of them were taken years ago. So how could she possibly know her husband was at her friend house "while he was on vacation"? She has no way of knowing when the photos were taken. Could have been yesterday, could have been 3 years ago.

Could even have been HER at her friends house with HIS CAR if she was allowed to drive it.

I always thought they were live.

You'd think though that if the husband weren't having an affair that he'd come out with that defense instead of invasion of privacy.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, that's very wrong that you can do that, but oh so funny that it did happen to a cheating husband.

These are the times I think technology might be our downfall. Along with great programs like Find Me GPS, and others, our world is getting smaller and smaller everyday.

However, with street view, how old would the image be?

I am assuming a few days or atleast a few weeks to be uploaded to the system?

~Keeper

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Actually this is a very good thing. She had every right to know the truth and google assisted this greatly. The truth shall set you free.
What a story! Freedom always a good thing. The black pearl from the Pirates of the Caribean is my credo.

May she bounce back, learn to enjoy her life and get fickle. Its a lot more fun.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
May I warn people that this is The Sun, It is notorious for making up fluff pieces and rubbish.

The woman claims her man was out of town, well how does she know when the picture was taken?
She was looking to spy on her ex friends house, why, was she hoping for a live web feed?

Something stinks of a bull story here to defend Google street view because its received a lot of negativity.
The story concludes with UFO's in street view, I am a UFO fan but that should give you an idea of this papers seriousness.
Its a paper aimed at the lower working class and the job dodgers, with boobs, bums, slappers and idiots featured amongst token offers and advertisements.

All the stories have a 'wacky' appeal and often have a weak pun headline and a story with made up additional spin like quoting people as saying puns when its obvious they didnt.
From wrestling to overhyped nobodys on reality shows it appeals to a very dumb demographic, kind of an nwo dream paper really.
The Sun is a comic book news paper, your lucky if you get one story a month that doesnt have a wacky spin on things.

Rupert Murdoch's joke paper.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Oh wow lol. That woman was definetly using her recources. If they ever were to get back together, you know everyday he comes home shes going to say

"Saw you at Mikes sister in laws on Google Streetveiw. What the hell were you doing over there!"

"Saw you at JC Pennys buying a gold necklace on google again. I know its not for me because you know I NEVER wear gold!"

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sceptick

Valid point.
You would think that would be the lawyer's statement.
Still, the wife would know for sure.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

lol only just read that

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
HAHAHA...I hope she rakes him over a bed of hot coals...what a dummy at least park somewhere else. I love Google Earth!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As the loser said leaving divorce court, 'My attorney had one thousand words. Her attorney had one picture.'

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking04

haha now that was witty

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking04

l a picture is worth a thousand words, as they say. lol.
If it's true I don't know how she got so lucky I always get two year old pictures of a street.

That's my truck from last summer!!!! No longer even own it!!!! ok it won't show the street veiws when you click the link Nevermind.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

lol added you as a friend

xD haha

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sceptick
Woman is dumb.

Beat me to it. This must be a made up story because there is no way people would be that dumb thinking it was live.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join