It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet menaces east London

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Silly me - All those people in the streetview page must be looking up at the joke...

Chinese balloons, temperature inversions, ball lighting, Venusian swamp gas and now... April Fools!

Here is a picture of a 'temperature inversion' flying in formation over Washington in 1952:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0da646d7fd49.jpg[/atsimg]

*But hey, maybe it was just a Prank!
(a prank that showed up on radar and which our fighters could not catch...)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

What does that have to do with the London sighting? A siting that's pretty much been confirmed to have been aircraft in formation.

You're deviating from the subject, I think you do it to bait people into irrelevant arguments...Why? I dunno...maybe you just like stirring the pot.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Nick Popes stock just dropped several points. They are clearly Tornados in 12-ship formation.

2nd line.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
This thread has been a real eye opener though hasn't it? Shows just how much hogwash the ..it's a hoax , it's photshopped crowd spout much of the time... ??

So not a bad day.. cleared it up, pretty much, its actually mundane, and outed some of the *its a hoax* crowd who obviously don't have a real clue at all..

I swings both ways... just look how the devouts react on page one, well, the first few pages. Everytime something can be called ufos they go "this is good" and grab at it without critisism.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ahhhh something new I haven't seen yet. Good ole Nick Pope..gotta luv him!
Great post...thank you!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

erm....Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Lois Lane? oops Lois can't fly. Collections of yo yo's. Ice particles, space debris, plasma or fire balls...erm..can't think of anything else....

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong i know everybody is entitled to there own opinion but one rude remark after another? i thought ATS was about denying ignorance not showing it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Airforce 1 flying over the Kingdom while the 550 on board guests are looking out the windows saying "look at all those little people down there that don't have a clue whats we are doing to them; they probably think we are a UFO; pass the the wine Mr pres."

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join