It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real mind control! it works!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You could have at least used more appropriate Latin words. I mean some of them aren't even recognisable translation... unless you have just mispelled them.

ALASKAZO for instance has no translation that I am aware of.
MINUTAE roughly translates into MINUTE...
ABSORBIAM now this one I love... it translates into TO SWOLLOW or GULP DOWN

as for the second line.

TRACERINIUM has no recognisable translation, the closest word to it is TRAIECTENSUIUM which roughly translates into UTRECHT (A place in the Netherlands)
ALTERATUE translates into THE SECOND.
DEVELIAM finally translates into either TO COME TO or TO REACH.

So I'm not sure what you are hoping for by spouting Latin Gibbirish. But I can gurantee that Mind Control isn't going to follow it.

Try...

COMPRIMERE VOSTRA PECTORIS

At least that makes sense.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

It could have been telepathy. That I could believe.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well, I can say for certain that it doesn't work on dogs.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by msm1003
You could have at least used more appropriate Latin words. I mean some of them aren't even recognisable translation... unless you have just mispelled them.

ALASKAZO for instance has no translation that I am aware of.
MINUTAE roughly translates into MINUTE...
ABSORBIAM now this one I love... it translates into TO SWOLLOW or GULP DOWN

as for the second line.

TRACERINIUM has no recognisable translation, the closest word to it is TRAIECTENSUIUM which roughly translates into UTRECHT (A place in the Netherlands)
ALTERATUE translates into THE SECOND.
DEVELIAM finally translates into either TO COME TO or TO REACH.

So I'm not sure what you are hoping for by spouting Latin Gibbirish. But I can gurantee that Mind Control isn't going to follow it.

Try...

COMPRIMERE VOSTRA PECTORIS

At least that makes sense.

I'm sorry, I don't believe that you understand what you are talking about. You may as well tell me that the words should be in Spanish or Russian. In my brief study of magick words, I haven't gotten to the lesson where the phrases had to be direct translations of a known language. I do believe that you are being overly presumptuous and pretentious, and it is certainly not needed.

From what I gather, the emphasis is on the phonetic and vibratory energy that the words create - not what they translate into. In fact, they words do not have to have any meaning at all. Vibratory energy has strong effects on non-organic and organic matter; it is only finding the correct combinations of vibrations that relate to your goal - or to the thought/mind-state you wish to effect.

Religion has found many vibratory chants. In The Hindu, the vibration created by chanting "OM" is said to be the vibration that created the universe. Of course, there are other very well known vibratory mechanisms manifested from human speech, such as AMEN or SHALOM.

For non-organic matter, vibratory energy relates to specific sounds. Everyone who plays guitar knows that gently holding your hand near the strings while other soundwaves are moving through the air will cause the strings to vibrate on their own if specific sounds are played. When the molecules in our air vibrate at the same natural frequency as the guitar strings, the string will vibrate in turn at it's own natural frequency.

Here is an excellent video which shows the visual aspect of frequency and vibration:

www.youtube.com...
^ Link, if the above is broken

In passing, I've read that certain Hebrew and Sanskrit vowels are formed exactly as above, each relating to a specific frequency. If this is true, the picture of a UFO releasing vibratory energy with the result of effecting a medium of some type, leaving behind a natural written language is a very interesting idea. A gift, indeed.

Can you post a video of you doing this?

My personality is one where I can control people anyways (I can be a control freak sometimes) but I want to know what happens when you do it.

If you want to know what happens when you do it, then do it. I've given the words.

Where did you find the words?

In a deep meditative trance.

It could have been telepathy. That I could believe.

... but how far removed is it from telepathy? Isn't it nearly a mind-to-mind connection? The beauty of it, is that it is backed by 1000s of years of religion and - more importantly to a degree - science. There is an actual physical medium involved, and it is explainable - that is, there is a path. With "telepathy" there doesn't appear to be an actual path - more of a warping of points in space to cause mental energies to overlap and merge. The latter is certainly plausible by today's scientific theories, however the work to explain it is nowhere in the foreseeable future. It's taken us thousands of years to forget that words and vibrations may have a profound effect on ourselves, after all.

To everyone else:

I do appreciate the warnings. I do not wish to injure myself or others, but I will not stop this discovery out of fear of the unknown. I plan to meditate more on this, but in an attempt to cleanse my body, I will fast for 7 days. I will strive forward and I hope that everyone wishes me the best, and perhaps lends me positive thoughts to protect me from anything that might be trying to stop me from discovering "it's" power... to protect me from something that is hiding "it's" power... to help me... taste from the tree of knowledge, as it were - to discover the knowledge that is being hidden from us - or at least, forgotten.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Can you please explain the meditative trance a bit more? I would like to learn more about this.

Just wandering has anyone tried this yet?
I always seem to forget the words, Im going to write them down and try it later.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geolion1
Can you please explain the meditative trance a bit more? I would like to learn more about this.

Just wandering has anyone tried this yet?
I always seem to forget the words, Im going to write them down and try it later.

In/before the trance, I concentrated completely on sounds and vibrations with full intent to alter the behavior of another individual. This is how the words came to me, and they were all I could repeat in my mind until I had a chance to right them down.

There are plenty of guides on the Internet about how to reach these meditative states, but they do require practice. While I didn't have much experience with magick beforehand, I do have lots of experience with meditation, so please do not get discouraged. It takes practice to reach the proper state, and there is quite a learning curve for most people.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Again I ask for proof.

Do you have it?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Again I ask for proof.

Do you have it?

Proof? Like videotaped evidence of myself engaged in a possibly criminal act of interpretable intimidation/verbal assault (as others have pointed out) on a women to coerce her into giving me her money?

I think not. No, I do not have proof to submit to the Jury for review.

Nice try.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Okay, can you do it on someone else and not have them give money to you?

I want to actually see it done. You don't have to be robbing someone else when you're doing it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Get one of your friends, get a video camera, tape it.

Then show us.

I don't want to try something that probably doesn't work, or if It does work, could cause some sort of harm to another.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

Okay, can you do it on someone else and not have them give money to you?

I want to actually see it done. You don't have to be robbing someone else when you're doing it.

I've already explained the process - what is holding you back? If you are not willing to even try it yourself, favors do not bode well for you my friend.

It's as if I'm giving you instructions on how to fold a paper airplane, yet, you won't believe that it is possible until you see a video of me doing it.

Surely, you don't need to be spoon fed as a baby is?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
Get one of your friends, get a video camera, tape it.

Then show us.

I don't want to try something that probably doesn't work, or if It does work, could cause some sort of harm to another.

Let me get this straight:

1) If it probably doesn't work, you don't want to try it.
2) It is reasonable to assume that if it doesn't] work, then you don't want to try it also.
3) If it does work, and could cause harm to another, you don't want to try it.
4) Anything could cause harm.
5) Therefore, you don't want to try it.

You are not meant for a thread which involves discovery and experiment. You and the like are too fearful of the unknown.

Magick does not suit you, my friend.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
We just want proof.

second line

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

To put it bluntly, I do not believe that the user is honest in his portrayal of what he has discovered otherwise, it should be obvious that he would share his discovery.

As for the second word, I shall not divulge what I've used it for. I believe that I must keep my activity with that word secret for now, until I am comfortable with the implications.

Ok so let me get this straight... The other OP's thread was "to put it bluntly" not honest because he would not share what he discovered.

Yet you are doing the exact same thing by not divulging about the second word.

So which is it? Was he dishonest and you are not? Or are you both dishonest because you did the exact same thing?

I'm guessing you are both making this up.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Not divulging about the second word? I told of the second word; I however did not tell about my personal activities relating to the second word - those are two entirely different things. I reserve the right to not divulge my private activities surrounding the second word.

This does not mean that you can not use the second word for something entirely different than I had.

Condemnation without Investigation is the height of ignorance, and I see plenty of it going on.

If all who are asking for proof would only attempt to do this. If successful, proof will abound. As more and more people acknowledge that these words may indeed have effects for more than just me, proof with flourish.

Try not to focus on the person, but rather the method for proof. Proof never comes from an individual, only from the action.

Proof in a picture results in an ambiguous illustration and proof in a video becomes a staged hoax.

The only proof that will be real to you can be gotten with the instructions that I've set forth in this thread. I can not prove anything to you, you must prove it to yourself though the action itself.

This is something you have to see with your own eyes, from the perspective of yourself. If you are not brave enough, or willing, to investigate for yourself then you obviously do not want proof.

Certainly, the claims of a multitude of people are much more proof than a video which could always be claimed to be a hoax/staged/acting. The claims of many will encourage more people to try, which will result in more people succeeding.

The only way to be convinced is to convince each other. You will never, no matter what I submit, or what you request, be convinced by me, the individual. For the believer, no proof is necessary. For the non-believer, no proof is enough.

You would think people on a conspiracy site looking and fuzzy videos, staged performances, and doctored photos all the time would realize this.

I'm beginning to believe that I've posted this on the wrong forum. Perhaps when my fast is over, and I have hopefully found new words, I will find a forum where people aren't afraid to take action themselves instead of demand something that won't even satisfy them.

ATS: It's where you shun the testable, and embrace the non-verifiable speculation.

Deny Ignorance... indeed.

This may very well be my last post. I don't believe that my effort is worth the lack of action here on this malcontented board.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by logician magician]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

[

I'm beginning to believe that I've posted this on the wrong forum. Perhaps when my fast is over, and I have hopefully found new words, I will find a forum where people aren't afraid to take action themselves instead of demand something that won't even satisfy them.

ATS: It's where you shun the testable, and embrace the non-verifiable speculation.

Deny Ignorance... indeed.

This may very well be my last post. I don't believe that my effort is worth the lack of action here on this malcontented board.

Talk about thin skinned. I'm sorry you can't take minimal criticism before running away with your tail tucked between your legs.

Some people on this board find your story very interesting so you are reaching at least a few, but you should expect some resistance to say the least.

I'm not willing to walk up to a stranger and say random words as they are getting money out of an ATM and I think I'm not alone when I say that.

I also do not get why your not willing to talk about how you are using the second word unless it is for unlawful activities or potentially embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

yes i was wondering how fast did you say ALASKAZO MINUTAE ABSORBIAM
and did you whisper it or talk normal like and how far from the woman at the atm 5-10 ft?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I will have to try these on my bf and get him to tell me what's really going on. If it works I'll let you know. He will probably just think I am being weird..lol

Good find though. I have practiced Wicca for years and have never found anything like this so I am excited to try. I will meditate before I try this though. I promise what I get him to do will not be bad in any way.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Have you tried to find the frequency that your voice creates when you say the words and see if you cannot find a way to broadcast it?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Please stick around awhile, I find this subject very interesting and
I am sure there are a few who also agree with me.

I am going to try it on my husband when he gets home and
will let you know what happens asap.

Every one has a right to their
personal opinion.I am skeptical about videos
and most likely if you posted one who
would believe it like you said it could be staged not that you
would do that but I am sure it would be questioned.

On occasion I feel I have empathy and precognition ability
I've been able to sense the thoughts/ emotions of others it happens quite
often in fact, but to control someones mind is dangerous I honestly
say I hope this doesn't work, but in any event I will be honest
in letting you know after I try it.

Interesting!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join