It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Currency (with link) !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Is America recommending one global currency along with china???
Telegraph Global Currency Report
NWO here we come

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Nice find !

You should post it in the Breaking Alternative News forum in my opinion!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wow. That's something. I wonder how the administration is going to act in regards to Rep. Bachmann of Minnesota trying to prevent the US from using another currency other than the dollar:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get find.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well I recommended the the LT. Gov. of Florida that florida issue Deblooms and pieces of eight ... just in case Florida finds itself without a usable currency like the US Dollar... every country in which I have travelled is allowed to change currencies except for one.... THE USA.... you can not change your money here in the USA... so 300 million people are forced to use this currency come hell or high water... I was taught never have all your eggs in one basket.... how do you resolve whats coming.... dollar doo doo.... gold is too small of a market to cover all the demands for safe haven, so tons of AIR in gold and could correct to its industrial value at any time they wish.... go figure.... after all this is a perfect storm....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i dont see a global note system working to well as it would be counterfited hard i think an electronic global currency would work but thats basically visa i dont think it would work on technical factors because currency trading is global allready it all sounds like easilly fruadulated communisim to me i would have to read more to understand how it would be proposed a one world currency woufd be havoc if it traded as tender with another currency within a country

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dskys

Wow!!! And what's confusing is that Obama just said he is not open to it yesterday...but they are going to do it anyway..
But then here's what else we should ponder:

Are they going to 'skip'over the Amero and go straight to global currency? And wouldn' thatmean they are actually speeding up NWO agenda?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Butter Cookie
reply to post by Dskys

Wow!!! And what's confusing is that Obama just said he is not open to it yesterday...but they are going to do it anyway..
But then here's what else we should ponder:

Are they going to 'skip'over the Amero and go straight to global currency? And wouldn' thatmean they are actually speeding up NWO agenda?

makes you think doesn't it, if what obama says in the morning is completely ignored in the evening!

can you please bump this thread and do you think i should ask the admin to move the thread?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You see, Geithner, gets taken out of context on a daily basis

US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is "quite open" to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

He is NOT speaking about replacing any individual currency's.
He is simply talking about a RESERVE currency run by the IMF.
Meaning country's/company's could hold funds in the Global Currency Unit, pending transactions.
As opposed to constantly converting from one currency to the next, suffering the risk of loss due to currency fluctuations.
Hedging has become expensive and impractical in recent times.
This is specifically related to international business, not the running of individual country's.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
NVM off topic, sorry.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by yeebsy]

new topics

top topics

join