It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses Claim They Saw Aliens at US Bases

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I will have to argue with that statement.

well you have to see that they are just construction workers... not very credible anyway. hell my dads in construction, ill talk him into going on a radio talk show and talk about aliens. his credibility would be the same as these folks, so either or, hard to beieve any which way you put it.

secondly, they are the perfect bunch to hire since they have no credibility,

third of all, you have to get the attention focused somewhere else, even if its for 1-2 weeks, and it always follows the same pattern, they cannot be explained, or that the witnesses are found to be not credible.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Further to my previous post...

I've just taken a quick re-look at alternative 3, available here on Google Video.

The actor I remembered is Shane Rimmer who used to provide the voice of (I think) Scott Tracy on Thunderbirds.

As for the rest of the thread... a mixture of religious nuts fixated with demons, people who want to debunk without looking at the evidence, and one person who seems at least to have an open mind and is looking for evidence to sway him. Hooray for that guy.

Shape up, people.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by the free patriot

I have often pondered that same dilemma and what I decided was that it is all so compartmentalized that the Astronauts and the technicians are at the level they think is advanced, only small steps can be taken for us at a time.

We need a new paradigm shift I agree, but in all reality man is simply not ready.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by antar]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by carole9999

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Thats why NASA is a JOKE the U.S has technology far beyond chemical rockets.... its really sad that they put the lives of those astronauts in jeopardy like that when we have technology that is safer and much more efficient.....

I could not agree more. Rocket technology has been obsolete for years, and many discoveries in electrogravitics were made during the last century. Why use an obsolete technology when even the Biefied-Brown effect was known about early last century. NASA has been used as a diversion. I live near White Sands Missile Range. On any clear night (usual for NM) we can observe objects which appear to be stars--until they start moving around or drop down vertically (as opposed to an elliptical fall) at speeds I would estimate at thousands of miles an hour, with no apparent atmospheric resistance. I suspect that these are terrestrial craft built at an enormously high cost, which may explain some of the missing trillions (adding up to over a quadrillion dollars over the years).

Are these 'objects' just small dot in the sky? like a star ?
I saw two of them together in late october last year, I just thought they were satellites, ofcours until one of them took an 90degree turn Eastbound.
Orange in color ....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This story I think is completely made up, I work for Northrop grumman and have traveled to Edwards many times for work there. Nothing fishy going on there I can assure you. Somebody looking for publicity.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think it's pointless to show things like this. There are thousands of news about aliens in the internet daily, but nobody could prove anything until now. Not even a reliable picture! People will pay attention to this stuff only when it could be proved by very solid evidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here's how a feel about these types of claims...

Its very possible that the govt. is in contact with alien beings. The thing is, it would be such a well kept secret that I don't think there would be ANY chance of letting someone (at least a contractor) see something like this that wasn't supposed to.

I'm talking clearing the entire base, having the top notch security cover etc.
Seeing UFO's is one thing, but seeing an actual alien being for a meeting with govt. officials, well, I don't think anyone would be that lucky unless they were involved.

my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here's how a feel about these types of claims...

Its very possible that the govt. is in contact with alien beings. The thing is, it would be such a well kept secret that I don't think there would be ANY chance of letting someone (at least a contractor) see something like this that wasn't supposed to.

I'm talking clearing the entire base, having the top notch security cover etc.
Seeing UFO's is one thing, but seeing an actual alien being for a meeting with govt. officials, well, I don't think anyone would be that lucky unless they were involved.

my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Hmmm

This web site have some intresting topics, you should pop in for a peek.
It is from 1990, but still the topic is debated, videos there to showing the 'Mars landing 22nd May 1962..

CBR ufo lecture

Now here is the Trilateral insignia and.. oh yes, you'll find this out from this article here. I said for the Andromedans, because this article here tells you that the-grey aliens that the nations of the world have made an agreement with, including the USA, are from Andromeda. That's the next galaxy, come on. It's true actually. This is the first article I've found that actually stated where they are from. And when we had this I knew that everything was as written by LRH and as found by our auditing. 'Cause we found out in auditing years ago. But we didn't want to say anything, 'cause people just laughed and said - Yeah, but you just got that off the E-meter. We know a lot of things about these guys, and now it's all starting to come out. And everybody will know about it within the next 10 years. You're the first people in Europe besides the French people I gave a lecture to last month that will know the whole story before anybody else on the planet, even the governments who are running them, they don't know everything. OK.

Now that's their symbol. It's a black triangle on a red background. This is the US Government insignia given to them by the Illuminati, and that of course is the pyramid with the eye in it. You haven't seen that before, look at a United States dollarbill, it's right on the back. And this is the Dulce Base symbol. People that work here have this on their uniform. It's the same trilateral upside down with a tau in it, the Greek letter tau. Now tau could stand for Terra or Teegeeack, which is the real name of this planet. If you look in a space logbook that's Teegeeack. OK, so that means they are down here on the around. These guys are coming from Andromeda, they are an outer space connection and these are your Illuminati connection. OK? I just want you to know the symbols in case you ever see these on some strange trucks or cars or aircrafts going by. Here's an American dollar. I don't know if you can see it, but there's a little.....

I dont know why but this makes me think of Andromeda the series.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup

That was a good episode, John Lear is getting a lot of face time on UFO Hunters. It seems like they are beginning to get more into the provocative issues lately, like the older man with the glasses referencing time-travel the last episode and then they go to John Rhodes (the reptilian humanoid authority) this episode. I would really like to know what the human-like fetus in the mutilated cow was for sure.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

And we only have the same old petrol engines and the same old four wheels after over 100 years of 'development' and 'technology'. Lying packs of rubbish... We've bumped up the power and efficiency, developed better suspension and materials to make the same things out of...

Chemical rockets are so 3000BC... for christs sake. So dangerous and difficult to reliably launch (I'm talking around 99% reliability isn't really possible, look at all the failures and dead people that have resulted with space launches.).

Stop witholding tech!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I'm sorry to have to say this.
But this isn't so far fetched.
Take a look at our financial system -
and the depth of the lies and manipulation
surrounding all sorts of situations in this world.
The deception is extensive -
Look at our very foundation as a species.
Just try to find the truth - in the massive amount of lies.

A lot of people -
can know a lot of pertinent information
for a long time without exposing it.
We have seen this time and time again.

I am not saying this particular story is true.
I have no way of knowing that.
I'm just saying.
Anything, and I mean anything is possible.
To believe that it is not - has been our undoing.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Phil Schneider died for attempting to expose this. He was a survivor of a huge fight at Dulce.

Too bad the Dulce story is BS, it was disinformation directed at Paul Bennewitz by the AFOSI people in Kirtland AFB in the early 80s.

Then other shady people and liars continued to spread (and elaborating) the Dulce lore throughout the 80s (John Lear, Bill Cooper) and apparently there are still today poor fools who think it was real.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by converge]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Everytime I heard ''second-hand witness'' ,I got this little alarm in my head that tell me not to give too much credibility.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thats why NASA is a JOKE the U.S has technology far beyond chemical rockets.... its really sad that they put the lives of those astronauts in jeopardy like that when we have technology that is safer and much more efficient.....

I could not agree more. Rocket technology has been obsolete for years, and many discoveries in electrogravitics were made during the last century. Why use an obsolete technology when even the Biefied-Brown effect was known about early last century. NASA has been used as a diversion. I live near White Sands Missile Range. On any clear night (usual for NM) we can observe objects which appear to be stars--until they start moving around or drop down vertically (as opposed to an elliptical fall) at speeds I would estimate at thousands of miles an hour, with no apparent atmospheric resistance. I suspect that these are terrestrial craft built at an enormously high cost, which may explain some of the missing trillions (adding up to over a quadrillion dollars over the years).

I agree as well. Everyone read The UFO Technology Hackers Manual and it covers a myriad of these along with proof...lot's of patent numbers that are just amazing. I had no idea thay they were there, I am talking UFO's the tecnology and even the counter-gravitational G-force equalizer pod for inside of the vehicles. If you can get past some of the spelling. But it is 400+ pages so all is forgiven.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Yeah that article is very poorly written, and claims that a video feed from space was intercepted via a radio receiver...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
This story I think is completely made up, I work for Northrop grumman and have traveled to Edwards many times for work there. Nothing fishy going on there I can assure you. Somebody looking for publicity.

-Kdial1

I just dont get it.....some anonymous dude tells some story and everyone just buys is hook, line and sinker. Im just shocked this has 30 flags.

I could easily make up a butt load of stuff - take legitimate information I know based on people I know who work in "high places"....create a story, go on a radio show and convince zillions of people that your neighbor is an alien, because I saw them at this or that secret base.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Are these 'objects' just small dot in the sky? like a star ?
I saw two of them together in late october last year, I just thought they were satellites, ofcours until one of them took an 90degree turn Eastbound.
Orange in color ....

No, not satellites--there are far too many of them. More importantly, they move suddenly and change course abruptly at tremendous speed. When they drop down, it is always vertical and extremely fast--an event I've witnessed at least ten times in the last two months. The reason I believe they are terrestrial is because of my proximity to WSMR. This, of course, does not provide evidence either way, terrestrial, joint, or ET, just speculation on my part. They do not stay in a stationary position as a star would do, instead they seem to be in constant (albeit slight) motion.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Phil Schneider died for attempting to expose this. He was a survivor of a huge fight at Dulce.

Too bad the Dulce story is BS, it was disinformation directed at Paul Bennewitz by the AFOSI people in Kirtland AFB in the early 80s.

Then other shady people and liars continued to spread (and elaborating) the Dulce lore throughout the 80s (John Lear, Bill Cooper) and apparently there are still today poor fools who think it was real.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by converge]

No real evidence one way or the other, although Phil Schneider did have the injuries and apparently was murdered. So we have an enigma. This has never been adequately solved to my satisfaction.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I love these stories. And I'd be a lot more interested in what these people had to say if they had even the tiniest shred of that certain thing... right on the tip of my tongue... to back them up. Maybe a verifiable document or image. A chunk of metal, maybe.

As it is, though, they're fun, interesting stories. But to go from them to hooting at NASA and the Air Force for being evil and concealing UFO technology and aliens is kind of skipping over that one important little thing... don't you think?

Oh, yeah. Proof. That's what I was thinking of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join