It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dare you to watch Entire Vid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

youre right some supporters are alittle out there... but its not his fault

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Jesus Christ is here, ladies and gentlemen. I am the messiah. I'm just gunna.... go.... over there now. No no I'll call you.

Seriously though, this video just goes to show that people are strange.

it's not like we all don't get the chance to see the truth. We all choose to believe in these stupid things because we've lost faith in ourselves. We need some guy to save us from our complicated world, yet how will we ever learn if we can't undo this knot ourselves? It's only a knot because we tied it that way.

The second coming of Jesus will be within the hearts and minds of every man, woman, and child. All of this illusion is a necessary evil... because we learn best that way... and we all need to experience this lesson, not just follow someone who's learned it.

Barack Obama is the false messiah in a way, but also in a sense may be the best messiah we could ever ask for. Why? because he's going to heal the world and solve everyone's problems? No. He's going to give us the problems, not the answers..... because the problems are the answers. How can you have your answer when you don't even understand the problem? The old Chinese proverb about catching someone a fish as opposed to teaching them how to fish comes to mind.. How is it a compassionate thing to do to free humanity from illusion and suffering and all the bad # and then just say "be back in another 2000 years. Try to keep it together somehow."

First of all, if that was the case, I'd rate God at like a tenth of one star in the customer service department. Second of all.... I can't even finish what I'm saying.... because it all seems like common sense and I get ragged saying the same stuff over and over again.

Barack Obama, the governments of the world, the evil in the universe.... helps the good grow. It's so crazy when you think about it.

Be thankful for Barack Obama and the economic downturn and the false flag operations which lead to frivolous wars in the mideast and death and destruction and such. Be thankful for the climate changing and our current ways of life crumbling around us. Why should you be thankful for potentially very traumatic and cataclysmic events? Because the human race will emerge from the darkness very strong and wise and we will once again reclaim our throne as true keepers of the way. You and your family may not survive this, but don't be afraid because nobody dies forever.

Be aware of that last fact when jumping on bandwagons full of blithering idiot celebrities.... that you may suffer in future lifetimes because you will be back and you will be directly dealing with the consequences of your denial, ignorance, and willingly foolish behavior all to satisfy immediate desires to cling helplessly to false hopes. Our throwaway disposable messiahs are living proof that we know these guys are not messiahs and that all we can count on is ourselves, but instead we use these idols just like we use drugs or junk food. It's just another pre-fab coprporate sedative to get you from point A to point B and not questioning how you got there, or how your previous actions may affect the path ahead, or who's leading you down this path.....

The lesson is to know thyself. This is always the lesson. Know exactly what you consist of. If Barack Obama's gotta # you over in order to wake your ass up to a much larger picture, then God Bless him.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You never know what curveball the NWO will throw your way.

Really, since he's been in office things have not gradually but drastically gone for a turn to the worse.

Albeit the past two weeks stocks have been up and down more up though, but still a little over a year ago it was almost twice the amount it is now.

I remember the britney spears video, when asked about the president (bush) she said 'we should not worry about it and trust that he is doing the right thing, after all we voted for him, so we must trust him'.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Great video!!

And yes its a sickness with dangerous consequences!!

I dont think Jesus Christ is going to help the National debt or stop the NWO but "better the devil you know"!!

Propaganda comes in all shapes and sizes and recently angles as well!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow!!
I just got done watching Alex Jones newest video then I click on this. I get the feeling it will be a long four years.
That video really made me mad. How can people make sense of all of this>
My kids deserve a better future than this!
I hope Jesus is packing His bag and is on His way to back here to kick some butt.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I watched the whole thing. Keep in mind that the person(s) who compiled this feature have culled the most provocative moments, statements and sound bites to create a perception -- in my opinion -- that is more extreme than perhaps the reality.

I've said before here -- I was not a supporter of President Obama, but am trying to be supportive now that he IS the POTUS. I don't mind admitting that I"m pretty concerned...... I think more than ever before that the fabric of the U.S. hinges on this man and what he does or doesn't do. I would've been concerned regardless of who had been elected, I suppose, but I'm fearful that in the rush to embrace him and the waves of hope are creating a false sense of security. Still, it's only been 130 or so days since his election. We'll see. I dare to hope. In the meantime, it doesn't hurt a thing to solidify and tweak our personal preps. Particularly in this country (Cayman Islands) where Obama and Brown seem determined to force us to lay our banking records open. That soft, puffing sound was the death wimper of our economy.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i liked the video. the whole way through. thanks for that.

especially the end. where you take it from one false leader and place it on another. everyone needs a leader in this world. instead of being their own guide for morals and change. OBAMA!! JESUS!!! HITLER!!! its all the same. be open minded, and you will see that. how to be open minded? simple, never think you know it all and be open to the fact that you are never "right".

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't know what's wrong with you people. Obama is great! I'm looking forward to the future ....

Thank you Obama, you've saved our lives! The wife, kids and I have received our new ID cards, had the RFID implant and we are currently in the carbon credit queue. It's great to know that the government can track our every move to keep us safe from those nasty terrorists - you know them, the bohemian ones who live in that cave. And the internet is so much better than it was, everything is screened by the Ministry of Truth, so we know it's true. The man next door mentioned something about having a good constitution, so I reported him to the Secret Service. We can't have people discussing personal freedom, next thing you know they will be taking flying lessons! Oh, hold on, there's someone at the door. Must go, there's a group of men with guns and a covered truck from FEMA, looks like we're going to be treated with a tour of their new facility......

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I was moved and inspired.

I felt things that I haven't felt in a long time.

For the first time in years, I have an incredible urge to punch faces.

I would like to create a machine that will allow me to punch many faces at one time. To actually be able to punch my computer screen, and, simultaneously, be punching all the faces that appeared in that video.

These are imbeciles who THINK they know who Obama is. And with whatever minute amount of information they have, these people have somehow created a deity from a politician that has not really DONE anything.

And, as far as I can see, this has happened dimply because of his apparent race.
I say "apparent" because we still have no SURE proof of his origin.

Very freaky. Very freaky.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Good post, and time will tell, however I think we - ESPECIALLY US LOT ON ATS - have grown to be cynical whenever change is possible.

I say give him time. When he started the campaign he said he wouldn't take money from lobbyists and he's already put in place legislation from people in his charge from accepting gifts.

Actionc speak louder than words (from the cynical) and ultimately, history will be his judge.

This all begs the question, given our anti-left / anti-right pidgeaon holed lives - would we give anyone a chance?

...the evidence says that collectively, we wouldn't.

[edit on 27/3/2009 by bingmat]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've seen alot of people on this site, especially from the obamadrones, that just because he is POTUS, we are supposed to give him something for free. That being, respect. In my mind, respect, like trust, is to be earned, not given. I respect no one on the basis of their job, name, wealth, or anything else. That doesn't mean that I badmouth the police. It just means that I am polite. Respect is reserved, to be earned, and in short supply now days coming from me. I don't know too many people I truly respect and even fewer I trust. I just don't understand the celebrity worship mindset. Like Shakespear said: Prick me, do I not bleed? We are all human, and when you place people above you, you give them power over you. No man or woman should be above you, but should instead stand beside you as an equel, a human being, just like you are. That's probably what pisses me off the most about the whole obama thing, the blind trust, the almost total lack of common sense, and the total submission to this person. Is it any wonder that those who see, keep comparing him to jesus?

Chrono

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

I wonder if the celebs are hiding in shame now?, or still babbling

mindless driffle like total idiots.

.The Best Part !

Obama just doesn't hear you, He feels you !

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, anybody is a step up from the last president. In fact, the world's biggest blubbering idiot would make a better president than Bush.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join