It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dare you to watch Entire Vid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If you can watch this entire video without feeling sick to your stomach

Then you may be able to resist the Kool Aid

Unfortunately these people will no longer be with us

Sheeple singing on their way to the trains

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Funny vid, the power of the messiah huh... when will the NWO cull begin people are starting to pee me off.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I recall watching the news and listening to a woman saying that now she won't have to worry about paying her house note or her car payment. How's that going for ya, Lady?
White guilt, which I never understood, and black racism got Obama elected. Well, that and 8 years of Bush and his first 6 years in power, supported by fake conservatives had a lot to do with it all, too. Crazy times and crazed people. But this, too, shall pass.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I dared and watched the entire video: Bravo! Encore! It's so beautiful! I could just cry my eyeballs out!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the inspiring vid. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Ive seen post and threads with people stating the NWO could never

succeed .That people could never fall for such a thing. The lady said "obama doesn't just hear us, he feels us"

How ordinary AND celebs can fall for any person that way blows my

mind

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I couldn't do it. I got up until Oprah and

You know, during the election I must admit that I didn't really notice that all this stuff was going on. Well I did, but it just didn't click at the time. I guess I was caught up in all the mass hysteria too.

It's stunning to go back and actually watch some of these videos from before and during the election.

A "New Age" is coming alright...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
These people need to be drop kicked !!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hmm. I expected to see a Sean Hannity advertisement at the end of this.

Don't read this line.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
everything was fine and dandy (actually interesting) until the vid tried to push dogmatic ideals on the viewer at the end.

why does religion seem to ruin everything these days..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

YES WE CAN!!!!! lol too much money and time on there hands

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That was great. Thanks.

Have you all seen Alex's film the Obama Deception?

I heard Alex say today that in July he'll be coming out with a sequel, and this one will explain a lot more, and of course there will be a lot more bad stuff to report, unfortunately.

Like the draft.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Good video, but now my eyes burn. Sometimes it's hard to believe that people are really treating Obama like he's God.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with those people??? I mean all he has done is spend more than the previous 20 presidents combined (in 30 days) Folks we are in some serious sheat. I wonder what all the drones will do when the full effect of all this money creation hits and you will need a wheelbarrow full to buy a loaf of bread... we are hosed.

edit to add Star and Flag to OP, people need to see this dawn of the dead sequel.

Sailor

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Sailor1]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
Sheeple singing on their way to the trains

Did I miss something?

I watched the entire video all the way to the end.

I did not see any trains.

Was that an analogy or metaphor your attempting to make?

Here kitty-kitty.

Regards KK Ver 2.0

[edit on 25-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Unbelievable

/vomit

The day Obama gets America to print its own money and force NASA to fully disclose 100% of what they know.. maybe I can squeeze out a tear.

Actually I would tear up if he did that.

Until then, I will not trust another president or the government for that matter. The government within the government just uses Obama as a tool and nothing more.. unless like mentioned, he does something really worth talking about.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The sad/scary thing is, is that people that voted him will refuse to admit that he is wrong... not all of those people but most of them. They will REFUSE! to admit they were wrong in voting for him at all costs b/c of the simple fact that "they won". Well, this is the dangerous epidemic of voting for a wolf.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I took your dare and watched and feel sick each time I see people that are suppose to be intelligent in our eyes make statements the way they do.

The actors and media are part of the push to get BO listed as a messiah and this is quite evident from the clips in this film. They will not have jobs in the future should they disagree with what is being said. I feel sorry for these so called celebrities and have little respect for anyone that pushes this man after what he's done to the US economy and the rest of the world.

BO clearly uses Neuro Linguistic Programming(NLP) to control his followers and this is evident in his speeches. Here is an example of what he uses to manipulate the masses.... Also, if you followed his campaign trail you probably know that at each of his rallies he had at least one person faint during them. This was due to his use of certain NLP anchors that made the crowd feel 'hungry', 'tired', 'weak', 'unsupported', 'crumbling' etc.. His use of these words is a great technique to have at least one of several thousand watching 'fall' for his NLP anchors and drop in a faint.

There are various videos pointing this out... There are a couple that go through a whole speech and let you hear the words that he uses and then the drop to the ground.. Unfortunately I'm unable to find those directly right now... I think their trying to hide the fact that he does this... I wonder why?

I've been studying NLP for about 28yrs now and he's probably the only one I've seen that uses it almost every time I see him speak... The great manipulator... just like Hitler...

IMHO of course

Rgds

[edit on 25-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The earth just wept in disbelief from the monstrosity in her midst..Although,i think this is more of an American phenomena,The Celebrity Worship syndrome.Americans i have to say really take the cake,eat it then come back for more compared to other countries in that regard.This complete and utter admiration and almost cult like mentality alot of people exude is a revolting thing to see.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm going to email this to my sister-in-law. She has been swearing he is the anti-christ from the beginning. After watching these groupies, I think I'll take that idea a little more seriously.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join