It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Number of Thoughts RE The Looming Future in These End Times

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
(THESE THOUGHTS are shared against the back drop of--in the context of the Biblically predicted globalist/oligarchy futile but very deadly plan to wipe Christianity off the face of the planet)

A number of thoughts . . . briefly . . .

1. I’m convinced that God intends for America to endure in some form past looming literal Armageddon. Therefore, it will.

2. God is also not about to leave America any less disciplined than He was forced to discipline Israel a number of times in the Old Testament. We have crossed far too far over too many outrageously sinful lines . . . gross rampant infanticide being but one of the more serious ones.

3. The globalist oligarchy is determined to do what they can to utterly destroy America in order to make setting up the global government easier. They will “achieve” a LOT toward that goal by many horrible, very deadly and chaotic means.

4. Even most Pentecostal conservative alert END TIMES AWARE Christians are woefully unprepared spiritually and in terms of daily life prep. Most pastors have been irresponsible and negligent, imho.

5. Shoot, even tons of FREEPERS (members of FreeRepublic.com) think it’s virtually unpatriotic to just open one’s eyes and register what’s going on in our faces these days. They have hardly BEGUN to wrap their noggins around the REAL realities looming on the near horizon.

6. God alone is our refuge. Folks need to be praying and possibly fasting as they are led and able . . . and stockpiling as they are led and able. Pretending that in all cases God is going to send angelic hosts to provide steak and what not is just not my sense of what’s ahead.

7. Those who are most confessed up, repented up, prayed up, forgiven up, ready to go up . . . walking closest to God will be treated like the 5 wise virgins in a variety of ways. Others won’t. Some will make Heaven by a very thin margin.

8. Memorizing Scripture is a wise exercise while we can.

9. Learning to forgive is essential.

10. Learning patience is essential.

11. Learning humility is essential.

12. Learning to let go of anger is essential.

13. Learning that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places is essential.

14. Learning to hear God’s voice and obey His voice—and no other—will be increasingly essential.

15. Being prepared to walk utterly away AND NOT LOOK BACK at EVERYTHING in one’s life . . . will be increasingly essential.

16. Knowing how to count the cost of following anything and anyone but JESUS, HIS SPIRIT, HIS FATHER . . . IS ESSENTIAL.

17. Denominationally addicted churchianity will be a curse instead of a help. Won’t matter the organization or structure; traditions nor lineage of any kind. God will turn a deaf ear to the “Yeah, but’s . . . “

18. Petty and even some significant denominational distinctives will fall by the wayside as far from important. Folks clinging to them will find themselves left by God of The Angel Armies . . . in the frightful dust—increasingly OUTSIDE THE CAMP OF THE RIGHTEOUS.

19. Those who learn to Trust God utterly and put HIM UTTERLY FIRST SHALL DO GREAT EXPLOITS by His Spirit, His Power, His will assisted by His angel armies..

20. Luke warm pseudo-’Christians’ will be worse off than pagans in terms of traumas and disciplines.

21. Not knowing 9-16 above will be extremely costly—for many, probably even eternally costly.

22. Putting off practicing spiritual heart habits and attitudes outlined above will be deadly. One doesn’t wake up on a Monday morning and learn such things in half an hour. It’s almost very very very late to begin PRACTICING such NOW.

23. God does love us more than we can imagine—and certainly more than those of us with ATTACHMENT DISORDER can imagine. He is NOT about to forsake those who have forsaken all for Him.

24. We are called to love even our enemies. That’s not a joke. That’s not a lofty . . . maybe-on-my-death-bed-a-little sort of plan. He calls us to now. He will expect it in the future when enemies will be off the wall horrific. That may still entail dealing with them with maximum force.

25. Yet, we do well to remember that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal . . . to the pulling down of strongholds . . . through prayer, fasting etc. . . . That may not preclude defending one’s home and family with maximum force. One must be led of Holy Spirit in all matters and certainly in that one.

26. The same God who provided manna, quail and water out of a rock in the wilderness . . . is OUR GOD IF WE HAVE ACCEPTED CHRIST AS SAVIOR AND BEGUN TO TREAT GOD AS GOD accordingly.

27. Though an angel from heaven, an “ET” or any other creature preach any other gospel or deny that Christ came in the flesh—consider all such accursed and to be avoided wholesale.

28. Avoid rides with such creatures. Avoid compliance with such creatures.

29. The ruling powers that be in human realms are increasingly evil to the core. Be wise. Fear not. Trust God.

30. CHRIST’S PEACE THAT PASSES UNDERSTANDING; HIS JOY UNSPEAKABLE; HIS RESILIENCE; HIS CONFIDENT TRUST IN THE FATHER WILL BE INCREASINGLY OURS WHEN WE ASK FOR IT AND STEP OUT IN THE BEST FAITH WE CAN, BY HIS GRACE, MUSTER TOWARD SUCH.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

People have been predicting the end times for thousands of years, and, so far have failed.

You seem to be convinced the end times are near, so I do believe your list only pertains to yourself.

Frankly, if I thought the way you did, I would never want to get out of bed in the morning.

What's the point of LIVING if your days are spent in such fear?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is typical religious fear-mongering to try to drum up new recruits. They prey on the weak minded, and nothing works better than good old fashioned fear-mongering.

There is a generational cycle where the "end times" is near, only nothing ever happens. This time, everyone is focusing on 2012, so all the crazies are coming out of the woodwork at the same time. Add in the internet and you have the mess we are in now. It will go away after nothing happens in 2012... until the new doomsday.

IF anything happens in the year 2012, it will most likely be a group of people taking advantage of all the doomsday garbage and general apathy of the populace to pull the rug out from underneath our feet.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

3 or 4 purported puzzle pieces SLIGHTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF

true END TIMES PROPHECIES

in centuries past

are not remotely the same thing as the 100's of puzzle pieces already in place in our era . . . e.g. Israel becoming a nation again in a day in 1948.

BTW, fear is not the issue. Watching and preparing and being ready as Christ instructed . . . is the priority.

BTW, if one were to fear--the destructive imposter in the White House would be enough to keep one in bed in the morning.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I gather you missed

Israel becoming a nation again in a day in 1948 as predicted by Scripture . . . hadn't happened since their prophesied dispersal in 70AD.

I gather you have missed we now have a destructive traitor in the White House with Kissenger, Soros, Brezenski et al cheering him on to establish the Biblically predicted END TIMES Global oligarchy government.

I gather you have missed the prep of the MARK OF THE BEAST an the global economic system it is SCHEDULED, PLANNED to entail . . . as Biblically predicted.

I gather you missed the part about the two witnesses to appear in Jerusalem . . . to be slain and left in the streets for 3 days, IIRC, for ALL THE WORLD TO SEE. When since 70 AD has the WHOLE WORLD been ABLE to see such until after Israel became a nation in 1948 and the advent of TV and satellites?

Waking up is a better survival habit than sleeping through life

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The sheer boredom of living on planet earth, scratching out a living, watching the crabs crawl up the crab pile, watching fundamentally dishonest leaders spout nonsense from teleprompters, and hearing every single day from the various false prophet prognosticators of our world (from weathermen to scientists to economists), drives one to be very enthusiastic about the possibility of a terminal day for the current state of things.

It would be fantastic if this stupidity had an end state that did not include an end state for the people enslaved by the stupidity. So, I'm going to believe that there is one and pick a God to believe in who promises perfection after the reboot.

Until then, I'll be about His business, spending less time on ATS, avoiding the talking heads, and ignoring as much of the crap on planet earth as possible.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You're right, we now have more of the pieces of prophecy in this day and age than in any other. Men can run to and fro on the earth with the click of a button. There isn't a country on earth where the gospel hasn't been preached.

I don't fear the end times, I look forward to it. If I'm wrong and it doesn't happen in this lifetime, oh well, just means I don't have to wait anymore.

God Bless

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by B.A.C.

Thanks for your kind post.

Depends on what you mean by every country.

The Biblical prophecy about unto all the world and then Christ returns has not yet been achieved.

That prophecy speaks to EVERY PEOPLE GROUP; DISTINCT LANGUAGE; DISTINCT TRIBAL GROUP/NATION.

The current best estimate is that this VERY KEY END TIMES PROPHECY WILL BE FULFILLED IN ABOUT 12 YEARS IF NOT SOONER.

They are now targeting MP3 players into tribal hands with Scripture orally translated and presented.

Then they ask the MAN OF PEACE in the tribe to agree to host a 30 min playing of it every week followed by 30 min of discussion.

Many churches have spontaneously sprung up "just" by The Scripture and Holy Spirit's leading therefrom.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

Sorry, but I'm not at all clear on what the major points you wished to leave were.

I'm also curious how your screen name relates to your perspective on such matters.

"THE GLORY IS DEPARTED FROM ISRAEL" = ICHABOD

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bo...

I think your post was awesome. You managed to put into words a lot of what I have been thinking and feeling. I know there isn't much time left. I wish more people would wake up and see what's going on around them and turn to God, but I also know that people are blinded to the truth.

I believe and put my faith and my life in God...although most of the time I still feel lacking. I see the coming storm approaching and feel the need to DO something, but have no idea what that something is supposed to be. I will continue to pray and know that everything is set and is going to happen exactly as God has planned it and there's nothing I can do to stop it or even slow it down.

I dread what is coming for the world, but at the same time can't help but be excited about it as well. Things seem so clear to me, I can't understand why other people can't see it...or can't believe it.

Keep on doing what you're doing...I feel like you are doing the right thing.

Marilyn~

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Marilyn

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND POST.

I feel quite similarly.

Dread yet excitement.

GOD REALLY IS GOING TO SHOW HIMSELF MORE MIGHTILY THAN HE EVER HAS IN HISTORY . . . INCLUDING THE RED SEA CROSSING and NOAH'S FLOOD.

And, HE REALLY IS GOING TO CARE UNCOMMONLY WELL FOR ALL THOSE WHO DEEPLY, INTENSELY, AUTHENTICALLY PUT GOD FIRST.

I'm more convinced of the above than ever.

But gads . . . what a horrific 'between here and Heaven' it's going to be.

And sooooooooo much bloodshed.

It increasingly staggers me HOW MANY folks really are UTTERLY CLUELESS and CLEARLY DELUDED.

They really have been GIVEN OVER TO A DELUDED MIND.

Staggering. God have mercy.

Thanks for your kind affirmations.

May God guide you in His ways every day and into whatever He has for you to do day by day.

I kind of suspect that once things get zipping along at a pretty fast clip--faster even than the fast one now . . . they will move along so fast, we'll wake up one day IN HIS PRESENCE--MAYBE KIND OF LIKE . . . WAKING UP ONE DAY TO A 40TH BIRTHDAY AND BEFORE ONE KNOWS IT --IT'S YOUR 60TH. . . . ONLY MUCH FASTER THAN EVEN THAT! LOL.

THANKFULLY, HE HAS ALSO PROMISED TO SHORTEN THE DAYS. I assume that means the number of days . . . though the number of days for THE GREAT TRIBULATION SEEM RATHER PRECISE.

I wonder if it could be the length of each day will shorten. Wow. That would be incredible. LOL.

God be with you and yours.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Marilyn

Might I inquire . . .

When . . . at what stage of your life . . . did you begin to really wrap your understanding around the Biblical prophecies and realize that WE ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES?

What percentage of your extended family feels similarly?

What is your denomination's perspective on such things?

Has Holy Spirit given you any prophetic insights, dreams, visions of the future?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I guess I would rather focus on action than analysis. Jesus gave us plenty of signs to watch for but the only thing we need to be prepared to do both in season and out of season is to share our testimony. Everything going on in the world is simply a major distraction from the most important questions, which are: what happens after death and who do you think Jesus is?

As far as the handle, Ichabod, it's simply a reminder of what Israel suffered and continues to suffer: defeat at the hands of the Philistines because of unbelief. While on the surface it's just the story of Phinehas' wife naming her child (Eli's daughter-in-law and grandson), the backdrop is important. A corrupt unbelief had led to the downfall of Israel, the death of the judge and his sons, and the introduction of Samuel as judge/high priest, who in my mind is an analog to John the Baptist in that he calls Israel to repentance (1 Sam 7) and precedes and introduces the 'type of' Christ - David. This was finally consummated with John the Baptist who preceded the Messiah, Jesus. Israel is still being called to repentance, the Messiah has not returned, and the nations continue to rage. I'll hang on to 'Ichabod' until that happens.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ichabod
I guess I would rather focus on action than analysis. Jesus gave us plenty of signs to watch for but the only thing we need to be prepared to do both in season and out of season is to share our testimony. Everything going on in the world is simply a major distraction from the most important questions, which are: what happens after death and who do you think Jesus is?

INDEED. Much agree.

What happens after death and who do you think Jesus is are most crucial questions to resolve in agreement with God Almighty.

I understand about your screen name. Reasonable to me.

At what age did you realize we were really in the end times?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Marilyn

Might I inquire . . .

When . . . at what stage of your life . . . did you begin to really wrap your understanding around the Biblical prophecies and realize that WE ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES?

What percentage of your extended family feels similarly?

What is your denomination's perspective on such things?

Has Holy Spirit given you any prophetic insights, dreams, visions of the future?

At what age? I was much younger than I am now...around the age of 19 (which would be back in the 70's). That was also the time in my life when I started to search for more understanding.

I had (still have) a lot of disagreements with organized religion so at that time I was looking at a lot of different denominations. I never did find one that I felt truly followed Jesus' word according to the Bible. Most churches try to do the right thing, but end up failing miserably. Part of that is due to things and people getting too much into all the power plays, back biting, and spitefulness. Some of the folks at your average church service can be really snooty and "holier than thou". I never could deal with that kind of garbage so I tend to keep to myself and try to tell people what I think and feel when I read the Bible.

I can't recall the exact verse, but I know somewhere in the Bible it states that understanding the Bible is left to each of us in our own way. That makes sense to me, because I don't feel like God wants us all to just follow what someone else thinks. More like, Listen, Understand, then Read for yourself. I do know if you pray before you read the Bible and ask God for understanding, he WILL give it to you.

I have three grown daughters and I have taught them as much as I can about MY understanding. We frequently talk on the phone and discuss a lot of different facets of God, Jesus, and what we all see coming in the very near future. They offer to me their opinions and understanding and together we work through any issues we may have. We talk about the future and what we should or should not do; we talk about having faith...keeping it strong, and putting our trust in God. We all know God has a plan (for each of us), we just need to pray and listen when he talks to us. I have told God that he knows me and he knows how dense I can be sometimes so when there is something he wants me to do, he has to make it real clear for me so I will know and understand.

I don't know if prophetic insights would be the right term to use (in my case). I do know he gives me understanding. I'm not even going to try to predict the future, but at the same time I feel like I know exactly what is going to happen (just as most believers do.

I have had some dreams over the years...some I forget as soon as I wake up, but others stick with me for years. Those are the ones I feel are trying to tell me something. I try to pay close attention to those.

Speaking of trying...that is one of the things that God has given me understanding about. I used to have issues with never feeling like I was doing the right things, not following as I should, not being as Christ would have me to be, failing miserably. I have come to understand something about that.

God knows us...he created us. He knows what our weaknesses are and what our strengths are. When a person is saved and becomes a true believer we suddenly feel we want to do everything to please God and follow his word. God knows though that we are not perfect (as Jesus is) and no matter how hard we try we are doomed to fail. God doesn't expect us to be successful...he knows according to our sinful nature we can't. All he expects for us to to believe him, trust him, and TRY. We don't have to succeed, just TRY. He loves us anyway.

Marilyn~

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Marilyn

What a wonderful post.

I agree with you wholesale.

Those of us with ATTACHMENT DISORDER and therefore a poor foundation in terms of self-worth, self-confidence etc. tend to be perfectionistic i our expectations of ourselves.

I think your reminder of God knows our flesh, our weaknesses . . . and love us and seeks our good as we follow Him is an important reminder.

I believe it is important to repent, confess, forgive, seek God's forgiveness daily . . . at every awareness of error or sin.

But also it is important to trust God to perfect us. We cannot perfect ourselves! And that He is very willing and capable of presenting us blameless before The Father.

May God lead all who love Him in the darkening times looming closer and closer. I am confident HE WILL.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thankyou for the post. All truth. I must be diligent in absorbing his word and hearing his voice. I do not know if the end is near, but regardless or not, we need to love and live for him.
God Bless you and thanks again.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

Certainly you are right . . . regardless of what transpires how soon . . .

today
tomorrow,
next month,
next year,

the only life abundant is life hidden IN HIM.

Certainly as deepening darkness descends only His authentic light affords any security, safety, provision, hope, joy, peace. He alone is our high tower. He alone is our all sufficiency.

Blessed be The Name of The Lord.

May He be mightily with you and yours in the coming months and years.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'm happy that you are aware of the "signs of the time" and that you are devout in following God's word. I am here right now to preach to you and please don't take it the wrong way. I truely need your common beliefs to do this properly but judging by what you've already written, I'll guess that you are some form of protestant. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Now for the preaching....

I have recently discovered the truth and I'm sure you hear that by most denominations but how many churches claim this and still contradict what the bible truely says? Let's honor God by doing His will and following His commandments. Here are a list of things that you may or may not follow and what the bible really says.

1. Do you go to church on sundays? God commanded to keep the sabbath holy and this commandment was never changed in the New Testament. Most christians will spout out things like, "you should worship God every day!" and that is true but God commanded one specific day which in biblical standards would be friday sundown to saturday sundown. He said that no work shall be done on this day and it is Holy to God. It doesn't matter how rediculous it sounds. It's a commandment by God and God says breaking one commandment is breaking them all.

2. Do you believe you will go to Heaven when you die? "No man has ascended to heaven except He who came from heaven, the Son of Man who is in heaven." (John 3:13). Truth be told, there are 2 resurrections to take place. One when Jesus returns and one 1000 years later. If people die and go to heaven or hell, who is being resurrected? There is much more to learn on this subject but I will not get into it in this thread. Look in my profile and you'll find some threads to help you out. Earth was made for mankind. Jesus returns to set His Kingdom here on earth, not up in heaven.

3. Do you believe sinners go to hell and burn forever? The bible doesn't mention eternal suffering for the wicked, but permanent death. The lake of fire is known as the second death. No one is currently burning there and they won't until the two resurrections take place. The beast and false prophet will be the first to burn. They burn and die. No torment for eternity. To believe that is to contradict the scripture mentioning the gift of eternal life. To be tormented forever is to have everlasting life, just not a good one.

4. Do you celebrate christmas, easter, etc? These days are pagan in origin and contradict biblical teachings. Easter for instance is contradictory of the day Jesus died and how many days He was in the grave before resurrecting. How do you fit 3 days and 3 nights from good friday to easter sunday? friday afternoon to sunday morning. That's only 1 1/2 day and 2 nights. He died on passover and resurrected on the sabbath. Christmas is just a mixture of different winter solstice sun worshipping ceremonies. Jeremiah 10:1-5 explains ancient pagan tree decorating and Deuteronomy 12:29-32 explains God's dislike in mixing paganism with biblical doctrine. Scripture also proves that Jesus wasn't born in the winter. Once again, visit my profile for more in-depth info on these subjects.

5. Do you celebrate God's Holy Days which are commanded in the bible?
Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Pentacost, Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles, and the Last Great Day are all commanded in Leviticus 23. Jesus and the 1st century church still celebrated all of these Holy Days. Christians are to celebrate them with a more advanced meaning vs. the Jewish customs though. Passover is pictured in the image of the "Last Supper" which was on passover. This is what "good friday" should be. The resurrection took place on the third day of unleavened bread. Remove the leaven/yeast from your household for 7 days as a symbol of removing sin from your life. Pentacost is the day the New Testament Church started. This day also represents the late spring harvest in which the Jews would give up their firstfruits of the harvest. This ultimately pictures Jesus as the firstfruits of mankind seeing that He was the first of mankind to be resurrected. Feast of Trumpets represents the tribulation and return of Christ with the blowing of the 7 trumpets. Day of Atonement is a 24 hour period of fasting to symbolically atone for your wrongdoing or sins. To give God glory for removing Satan from the world. It is pictured as the beginning of the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth. The Feast of Tabernacles is 7 days in paradise which picture the 1000 years of peace on earth. Usually, practicing christians will join their church to a sort of getaway or paradise and glorify God in these outings. The last great day signifies the "Great White Throne Judgement" or second resurrection along with the new heaven and new earth and is actually an 8th day of tabernacles.

These "holy days" may seem wierd to you but all make clear God's ultimate plan for mankind. We recognize Jesus as our savior and repent of our transgression (passover), work on keeping sin out of our lives (unleavened bread), become baptised by water and holy spirit in order to become firstfruits of Christ just as He was the firstfruits of all mankind (pentacost), watch and prepare for the return of Christ as the tribulation draws ever closer to us (Trumpets), atone to God and give Him the Glory as our eyes will be open after the removal of Satan's influence (Atonement), live in paradise as a king or priest in God's kingdom during the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth (Tabernacles), and live eternity in the kingdom of God without the fear of the second death, where there are no more tears, sorrows, pain, death, etc.(last day).

My point is, truly read the bible and follow God's laws and commands. Jesus even said the only way to eternal life is to "keep the commandments." (matt. 19:17).

God bless you and your post. I just thought you might want to consider some of your well-meaning but ill-advised practices. Keep away from the traditions of men, especially if they go against scripture. Also, you might want to concentrate more on the European Union for our end-time beast or world power. America will have her part in this merger though. Think about it.... a revived Roman Empire based in Europe, influenced by the Roman Catholic Church (false prophet, harlot riding the scarlet beast), and birthed by the signing of the "Treaty of Rome". Accepting worldly things or following the traditions of men is taking the mark of the beast. Your hands are your actions and your forhead is your thoughts. Physically, the rfid technology makes it possible to have a literal mark. Just my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Thanks for your post.

I'm not at all a fan of the !!!!TRADITIONS!!!! of man.

I'm also not 7'th Day Adventist and not likely to become one.

I do respect the Jewish feast days and am considering joining our local Messianic Jewish congregation that meets in our church when they celebrate such.

I don't believe anyone this side of Heaven understands hell well. However, Mary Kay Baxter and a number of others have visited and I trust their narratives more than I do the founder of 7th Day Advetism on the topic. God spent a lot of words exhorting individuals to never go there as the suffering would be great. I don't pretend that I can do better than God in talking about hell.

I have a lot of good fellowship with 7th Day Adventist folks and have had most of my life. I'm good friends with 3 I see frequently in my life currently.

I don't think it's wise to trade one set of !!!!TRADITIONS!!!! of man and legalism for another.

Y'all seem to give exceedingly short shrift to I Cor 12 & 14.

Salvation in the Blood of Jesus is the only Salvation.

I trust Him to finish the work He has begun in me.

He is able. He is willing. He promised to do so.

Bless you in your walk with Him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join