It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Blackjack' coming true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You will know of the Telegraph's publishing of their 'supposed' fictional series called "Operation Blackjack";

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today, I found the following on Yahoo news;

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Seems the British Government is worried about a possible 'dirty bomb' scenario becoming more likely.

Is truth stranger than fiction?

Roy.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Or... The "Operation Blackjack" was to prepare us to accept the idea that this might happen perpetrated by the "evil terrorists" - making it all the easier to perform a false flag thing and blame it on those "evil terrorists."

Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Or... The "Operation Blackjack" was to prepare us to accept the idea that this might happen perpetrated by the "evil terrorists" - making it all the easier to perform a false flag thing and blame it on those "evil terrorists."

Just sayin'.

You have a VERY good point, friend.

We shall just have to wait and see what develops.

Roy.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Very unlikely!
The blackjack depiction is on such a large scale that the there wouldn't be any winner left to live in an environment worth living.....
...and that for decades.

Besides that London is the center of world politics and the global banking system, also NY...
I wouldn't worry about blackjack coming true!
:-)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That news story could be a warning that Britain's government is up to no good. Well at least we are one step ahead of them: meaning we know what they might be planning to do.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This stinks of more Government scaremongering to make the gullible British public think that they NEED the Government to protect them from the evil terrorists. I see it as pure spin to take the attention away from the real problem which is the Economic mess that THEY have got us in.

Thatcher did something similar when she allowed the strangeways prison riots to go on and on.... it gave the media something to report instead of dwelling on the public outrage and mass rioting about their "crime of the century" which was of course the poll tax.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The dirty bomb worry has been raised for the last few years, there was a program on Sky showing the effects on the population and the surrounding cities. Makes me glad for once that I am in the sticks

new topics

top topics

join