It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even atheists believe the Lies of Religion!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by OldThinker

Lie 1) The Good go to heaven, the bad go to hell.

Well since no one can really comprehend just what happens when we die terms like heaven and hell are really just abstracts to apply to this incomprehensible event. Unless you believe that absolutely nothing happens when we die then some kind of terms are needed to even talk about it.

.........ete.......

Thank you so much for responding to the OP...

And for your continued presense....have you had a chance to view the pages between your posts? lot of meat there for discussion ... I'm out picking up my daughter ... hey I do apologize for offending you...I may have confused you with someone else with the dialogue comment...I dunno... ill check other pages later...takes too long with this treo.

and ill respond more later...ok

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

hey I do apologize for offending you...I may have confused you with someone else with the dialogue comment...I dunno... ill check other pages later...takes too long with this treo.

and ill respond more later...ok

So it is ok to purposely offend people as long as they are not confused with someone else? Your "christianity" is starting to fascinate me. You add all these interesting new rules and loopholes. I am starting to enjoy watching you create your own brand new religion where you get to sin, to a point. You can attack your fellow man, as long as it is the right fellow man. Neat!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
ok...just trying for constructive discussion again...

what new rules?

what theology can you...I suspect an atheist....teach me

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnjeluvDeath
So it is ok to purposely offend people as long as they are not confused with someone else?

could it be truth is offensive by its nature?

JC seemed to think so....

the 2 plus 2 equals 5 crowd wiill always be offended...

truth is very exclusive right...

gotta go battery is dead...

have a good day...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So it is ok to purposely offend people as long as they are not confused with someone else?

could it be truth is offensive by its nature?

JC seemed to think so....

the 2 plus 2 equals 5 crowd wiill always be offended...

truth is very exclusive right...

gotta go battery is dead...

have a good day...

Noooooooooo

You cannot get away like that. You admit you MEANT (intended) to do MALICE with your words to someone and only appologized for it being the wrong target. So it is ok to wish to cause harm, psychological or otherwise on people? It has nothing to do with the truth. You admit to wanting to purposely offend someone. Spin it all you like, that does not make it right. So here is what I have learned so far from your thread.

Personal insults are ok, lying is ok, judging others is ok, trying to offend people.

Thanks, where can I find a copy of the bible you get this out of?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AnjeluvDeath

why do you put words in my mouth....

I have no malice nice religious word there... in my heart...

my deecaffe comment is a nice albeit cute way to say whooo big guy...chill a lil...

the whole thread is set man...all can read... also ot has a punch of um...with ninety nine percent patient...a few slips for sure...that's what is good bout grace....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
also it seems out of place to answer an op after several pages of posts before answering...

why did you wait so long?

illl keep typing until I can't...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

why do you put words in my mouth....

I have no malice nice religious word there... in my heart...

my deecaffe comment is a nice albeit cute way to say whooo big guy...chill a lil...

the whole thread is set man...all can read... also ot has a punch of um...with ninety nine percent patient...a few slips for sure...that's what is good bout grace....

You have tossed out an insult on almost every single page of this thread. You have put words in my mouth over and over. I asked at least 4 times for you to quote me and you never did so do NOT say I am the one putting any words anywhere. Can you even show me what words I put in your mouth?

No.

The OP belongs on BTS and you already admitted that it is not true and cannot be proven.

BTW, I am nobody's "boy."

[edit on 28-3-2009 by AnjeluvDeath]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

also it seems out of place to answer an op after several pages of posts before answering...

why did you wait so long?

illl keep typing until I can't...

Huh?

I really have no idea what you are saying or asking here. I answered the OP in my very first post on here. Just before you personally attacked me.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
also why did you leave ats...

why would one rejoin as another identity...

why do folks do this and when they are here they change the avatar weekly...

also if you are the minority and religious folks are the oppressive group majority why are they so infrequently seen on ats...

that's enough for now...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Enough personal baiting guys. Stick to the topic.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

please show me where I said this should be on bts...which is a fine site...too

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

also why did you leave ats...

why would one rejoin as another identity...

why do folks do this and when they are here they change the avatar weekly...

also if you are the minority and religious folks are the oppressive group majority why are they so infrequently seen on ats...

that's enough for now...

Well, I guess this puts us at an impasse. I asked several questions regarding the OP that you have refused to answer so.......
Either answer my ON TOPIC questions or give me a reason to participate in this interview.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

intrepid...will do...thank you

OT

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

please show me where I said this should be on bts...which is a fine site...too

That was a mis-statement. I have since edited it. My appologies for inferring that you said something you did not.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
No problem...maybe a break would do us well...what do you say...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.A.C.
What are you fighting against? I'm not trying to convince you the miracles are true. That's where faith comes in. If you don't believe it, don't believe it, doesn't make a difference to me (I don't waste my time fighting with naysayers), my beliefs are solid. I don't need to pretend anything, I believe the Book.

You're the one pretending that I care what you think.

Please, do not make me say this a 3rd time. You cannot tell me that you know a book is true, even though you dont really have to believe half of it. That makes no sense and anyone that feels it does, it a complete moron. Either the book is fiction or not. Is this book with the story of 7 headed monsters non-fiction or not?

Yes, it's true IMO. You need to use discernment when reading. The 7 headed monster isn't talking about a monster. There's a clue for you.

M't:13:13: Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

I've already said that in my quote above, that you quoted. So why ask again?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What are you fighting against? I'm not trying to convince you the miracles are true. That's where faith comes in. If you don't believe it, don't believe it, doesn't make a difference to me (I don't waste my time fighting with naysayers), my beliefs are solid. I don't need to pretend anything, I believe the Book.

You're the one pretending that I care what you think.

Please, do not make me say this a 3rd time. You cannot tell me that you know a book is true, even though you dont really have to believe half of it. That makes no sense and anyone that feels it does, it a complete moron. Either the book is fiction or not. Is this book with the story of 7 headed monsters non-fiction or not?

Yes, it's true IMO. You need to use discernment when reading. The 7 headed monster isn't talking about a monster. There's a clue for you.

M't:13:13: Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

I've already said that in my quote above, that you quoted. So why ask again?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

So if my direct responce to this post is off topic, then I suppose this post must be off topic. The topic is not that the bible is true as long as you ignore half of what it says either.

It is insane to insist that you do and others should believe something that you know is NOT true.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So if my direct responce to this post is off topic, then I suppose this post must be off topic. The topic is not that the bible is true as long as you ignore half of what it says either.

It is insane to insist that you do and others should believe something that you know is NOT true.

I know no such thing. It IS true IMO. I never said you should believe it, believe what you want. What are you arguing about?

Back on topic:

OT, yup I believed in God even before I became a Christian by my own choice when I was 16, I just "knew". I was raised Atheist with not a Christian in sight, I've never belonged to an organized religion (corporate religion, as I like to call it), so I wasn't indoctrinated or anything. I found the truth in the Bible and in JC, haven't looked back since, though I'm still slipping as far as sin goes, we all are I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join