It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Society Of Gays

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
People are people. Gays - Blacks - Whites - Christians - Atheists - - - are ALL people.

The government is made up of People.

ALL People want equality.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Thats a rather unclear definition for "what a real man is"... Sounds pretty...kinky....

I was being sarcastic

And you just demonstrated the kind of perversity that is typical of the gays

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
My god the pieces of the puzzle are snapping into place.

When you think of the word gay 2 things come to mind

Gay pride parades and catholic priest
The Catholic's don't believe in science
a lot of scientist were geeks in high school
geeks were picked on by jocks
jocks became pizza delivery boys and construction workers
construction workers have unions
unions = communism
Communism = Russia
Russia = Vladimir Putin
Putin looks like Daniel Craig
Daniel Craig plays James bond
James bond works for MI6
MI6 is the UK intelligence agency
the queen of the UK is Elizabeth II
Elizabeth II is secretly a reptilian

You heard it here folks the gays, Catholics, communist,Russians, and everyone in the UK is secretly a reptilian.

Disclaimer: This is sarcasm, Like all of you I find the ideal of a secret gay shadow organization funny so i had joke about it.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't quite 'get' how people seriously think homosexuals pose some sort of threat, or have some sort of ulterior motive behind their sexuality. For straight people, do we all belong to a secret society furthering the straight cause? No, it'd be ridiculous to suggest such a thing. The only thing most gays have in common is their sexuality, they're not attempting to take over the world, just live their lives with equal rights and without discrimination.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are on to something. The funnies thing about the thread is that earlier today I was going to start one linking the Gay Rights movement in the United States to the War on Terror.

To me its completely obvious to me that the Al Qaeda movement is incredibly homosexual and it seems that their rise coincided with the gay voice in this country. The two fights seem to parallel.

Yea, the Gays are up to something all right.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

I am confused as to why you think that terrorism is linked to the gay rights agenda, or that Alqueda is gay?

Hmm, I would love further information on the subject if you have any.

Furthermore, again I would like to thank the members that are actively participating in a manner that follows the T&C and providing some great thoughts and points for a constructive conversation.

My Hat Goes Off To You!

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Oh? thats funny, since I am no way shape or form gay....I am married to a beautiful women and we have a son....So I fail to see how it could be "gay" perversity....Perhaps your just looking to slap labels on people who don't agree?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
People are people. Gays - Blacks - Whites - Christians - Atheists - - - are ALL people.

That is the best comment Ive read today. *star'd*

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Hes being sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_4400

I should hope so lol. Though thats rather rich, I enjoyed the laugh to be sure....or the smile I guess is more accurate.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NATIVO

I was wondering how one loses a job due to being gay?

Well it's because of the prejudice surrounding bosses and other employees. Most people who are gay cannot freely express themselves in the workplace (and by freely I don't mean flamboyant or flaunting) without feeling as though they are the target of scrutiny. Alot of cases have shown that some employers will simply not hire gays or find any reason to terminate them when they find out.

Do you think it's because gays take too much pride in divulging this information or flaunting it as a tool? Why is there a need to disclose a sexual preference? Do you think it's possible that gays use this as a tool, "look I'm gay" and if you say anything bad about me I'll scream discrimination? Could that scare off a potential employer?
Or what about a man dressed in drag that just looks like a freak, is it discrimination because you don't want to hire someone that scares off customers? It's the whole red flag thing, the gays make it too obvious and push it on us...

Well I don't think it's because we take too much pride, I do however think that most people will try and find somebody at their workplace whom they can relate to and share personnal stories in confidence, sometimes that does not work.

And there is no need to disclose sexual preference and most gays are fully aware of that and don't disclose that information about themselves. The media loves to sensationalise our movement by putting the must out there in your face gay person they can when it comes to the coverage we get, it's a false image.

As far as a drags go, they will usually choose their professions very wisely, and the good drags, you would never be able to tell they were anything but what they presented themselves to be.

Again, not trying to pick a fight I enjoy being able to talk this out in a peaceful way

Please don't apologize for attempting to see our side of things in a respectful manner, none of what you have told me is in anyway bad or can be seen as picking a fight

[edit on 3/23/2009 by tothetenthpower]

[edit on 3/23/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I study human conflict and have sought to discover the true roots of War. I was reading once the book of Genesis contemplated Eve's state of mind when she was speaking to the Serpent and ultimately took to the fruit.

Long story short, I came to the conclusion, that the Serpent is a Woman and that Eve and the Serpent had/have what may have been the first Lesbian relationship in history and bringing down the Man, who as another dynamic of their relationship, may have been the true motive behind the Serpents, and subsequently Eve's, actions, as he is the object which prevents the two from being together.

One of the ways I view the world is that Islam, Christianity and Judaism are more modern concepts involving the Serpent and that they are constantly trying to lure the woman, so as to destroy the man. The same exact thing the Serpent has always been trying to do.

As for Al Qaeda...I will be the first to suggest that their videotaped contributions are so effective as propaganda tools because they speak to the subconscious mind.

What you see is one thing, but what your feminine sleeping mind hears are sexual advances from the Serpent. Listen to Arabic spoken...its use of the throat and tongue in forming speech...the rate at which the words are spoken...the whole thing is profoundly sexual and because its usually men that appear in the video and men that address them...that makes the whole thing profoundly gay, even though it is Lesbian.

I could go on and on and I hope that if you see anything in what I wrote it is that I actually try to understand things and this is what I am seeing. The whole thing with Gay rights, especially in it current form seems to be new to me, it just appeared with strength in the last few years. Gays and their movement have been around, but only recently, coincidently?, have they been so aggressive.

I think there is a connection, but to see it you actually have to be serious into research and realize its okay to laugh your a$$ off when doing it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venit
I don't quite 'get' how people seriously think homosexuals pose some sort of threat, or have some sort of ulterior motive behind their sexuality. For straight people, do we all belong to a secret society furthering the straight cause? No, it'd be ridiculous to suggest such a thing. The only thing most gays have in common is their sexuality, they're not attempting to take over the world, just live their lives with equal rights and without discrimination.

That is wrong.

"Sexuality" is the seperation between a man and a woman, NOT someone's sexual preference.

Yes, there are gay people who don't have ulterior motives, however there are gay people who are so desperate for acceptance (self-acceptance?) that they actually force their gay lifestyle onto others, including innocent children.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Oh? thats funny, since I am no way shape or form gay....I am married to a beautiful women and we have a son....So I fail to see how it could be "gay" perversity....Perhaps your just looking to slap labels on people who don't agree?

Every closet homo uses the excuse that "I'm married to a beautiful woman/gorgeous man, and we have a kid"

No wonder so many gay people want to get married -- maybe they hate their heterosexual tendencies!

Thinking that another man "going hard" is kinky is ... well ... incredibly gay!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So your saying gay people shouldn't adopt children?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

In one of the scenarios I developed regarding humans is that you can be in a apparently heterosexual relationship and it be gay or lesbian and vice versa.

I've come the realization that the world is a lot more mixed up than it appears.

I am not being sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venit

Haven't you heard that they pose such a great threat because they are part of the depopulation-plan?
Well, that's atleast the exscuse some of the conspiratoric homophobes use, to justify their prejudices in the case.

Ofcourse, the same people also pretends that all HBTQ-people(Homo, BI, Transgendered, Queer) are incapable of reproducing in any form.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

That is the best comment Ive read today. *star'd*

Thank you.

I am definitely missing the "humor" in this thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Oh Lord!

I think there are homosexuals in our government because ummmmmmm.....they wanna be in government just like straight or bisexuals do.

I seriously doubt there is an agenda to infiltrate on purpose. And really, what could the agenda be? To make us all gay?

I mean, come on. This is absolutely ridiculous!

[edit on 3/22/2009 by greeneyedleo]

yeah it is, but the guys that fear gays, actually fear they might like it. i, being a straight male have been approached a couple of time in my life, and all you have to say is "i'm not into that' and he leaves you alone. actually these rednecks that say this type of crap act like 8 year olds afraid of cooties back in grade school. those guys should just grow up and act like an adult.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Sure I guess you could say that, you could also argue the possibility that some homosexuals, and I'm not backing this with statistics but just saying as a possibility, are so confused and brainwashed or full of self hate that they go around bashing the gay lifestyle, accusing those that are openly accepting of what they are of being pedophiles and perverts and stuff of that nature. Some heterosexuals aren't really at all that is probably very true, however no one really knows except them. I think being accusatory even in directly kinda ruins the whole point of just discussing it minus the visceral sentiment. Can't heterosexuals just really care about equality among people enough to feel that being prejudice is just being prejudice? Or does it always have to be that they are closet homosexuals?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join