It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APRIL 15th SHOW ME THE LAW: Will You Stand Up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
SHOW ME THE LAW

This is my first whiff of this, and a great Idea....

In case you didn't know, there is no stated law for US citizens to pay federal Income tax...

This will hopefully ignite the people to go out in every city and protest, and DEMAND we see the law(which the fed will not produce) we must take this step in the infowar to unite the people...

The corruption is disgusting... WE MUST FIGHT BACK... get out there and inform the people!!!

It's 99% of the population vs >1%.... are we really going to let them win?

Who's got Ideas? Lets start figuring out what groups we can trust to go out and help us

Semper Fi

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
givemeliberty.org has been sending petitions for the redress of grievances relating to the federal income tax for years and has never received any type of response. Their petitions are totally ignored.

The reason they are ignored is because the government cannot produce any legal documentation regarding the collection of income tax.

It's time the American people are made aware of this. I hope it works.

While I realize that taxation in and of itself is necessary to a certain degree the recent raping of the American Taxpayer is something that no one in their right mind should condone or allow to continue. The stimulus bills were passed specifically so that the rich bankers could get richer while bankrupting the American people and the future of the American people.

My $0.02 worth.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
www.gpoaccess.gov...
Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

The Truth about Frivolous Tax Arguments
www.quatloos.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
www.gpoaccess.gov...
Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

www.quatloos.com...

YES! but you didnt define INCOMe... define that girl and you will see....

Its a sham!

semper fi

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Here is a link for you:

The Popular Definition of Income and Its Implications for Tax Policy

There is a special report by Arthur P. Hall, Ph.D. who, I have no idea who he is, but nevertheless, here is some information. There is a link at the bottom to a "Special Report No. 68" by Arthur P. Hall, Ph.D. Also, if you click on his name you can see quite a few other reports he has written regarding taxes.

Here is a link directly to the special report pdf: Special Report No. 68

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

Originally posted by Pauligirl
www.gpoaccess.gov...
Amendment XVI

www.quatloos.com...

YES! but you didnt define INCOMe... define that girl and you will see....

Its a sham!

semper fi

You didn't ask for a definition now did ya?

But, gee, guess what's in that second link....

The Meaning of Income: Taxable Income and Gross Income

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
IMO, its a simple matter really. If the Fed tax we pay actually went toward something, it wouldn't be such a big deal to me. This is simply a matter of finding a way to control the Fed Reserve, and abolish the IRS. If enough people simply educated themselves on where their Fed Tax is going, we could get ahead. For now, most of them are locked tight in the matrix, and will fight violently to stay in their illusions.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
America is a nation of complacent cowards. It will not stand up for justice and human rights until the NWO cancels American Idol and blackberry services to the digitally addicted ADHD crowd.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I know there is no constitutional law requiring anyone to pay income tax.
However there is plenty of laws, to put you in jail, if you don't.

new topics

top topics

join