It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Roswell visitors from future Earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The visitors who crashed at Roswell were future humans1. They were not from another planet2, but from a future Earth – stepping (which may be a better word than traveling) back in time to 1947 to attempt to deal with serious problems which had occurred in their history3. Their mission was to try to change their past by creating an alternative branch of their own timeline, so that particular events – about to happen to us in our very near future – would not actually occur.

The Roswell visitors were on a purely altruistic mission. They did not have to do this, but chose to... out of compassion. But the mission went disastrously wrong – not just because they crashed (an accident caused by high-powered radar – later the military realized this and made use of radar as a weapon), but because they had a device with them which was their only means, as an orientation device in time and space, to get them home and back to their own time.

The device was a little box, highly advanced and multifunctional in nature, and was far smaller than the "Looking Glass" that Dan Burisch4 and Bill Hamilton5 describe as being subsequently utilized by military scientists in various experiments. When the box was acquired and investigated by the military, this became a catastrophe in itself. It made the timeline problem many times worse, because this both introduced time manipulation technology to us at the wrong time... and also told the military what lay ahead.

It can not be stressed too strongly how totally calamitous for us all the Roswell incident was. It was a major, major setback, right at the start of the future humans' project to help fix the problem. Acquiring a device such as that which the Roswell visitors carried would immediately alter the timeline which the future humans were trying to change in the first place... so there would then be two timelines that need fixing, and not just one.

www.projectcamelot.net...

Sorry if this has been covered before, but can this really be true? Were the Greys at Roswell US from the future trying to fix a timeline to save them selves?

I havent read much about Project Camelot , I was led to it by member Mystiq who said it would give me information on the Looking Glass technology. Can this web sites sources be trusted?

The implications that these aliens were infact us is enormous if true, I mean Ive heard many say the Greys are just us from the future but Ive never read evidence to back it up like this before.

One thing though, if the Greys are us from the future it makes me feel less fearful about coming across one, Id most probably feel sorry for them now, they/we have obviously messed something up big time for them /us to be attempting time travel to put it right.

Again sorry if this is just old news to many in here but to me its an eye opener.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When you look at the evolution of man, we look very similar to the way we looked long ago. our progression has been slight changes. The greys are extremely different than us in appearance. For this reason I do not feel they are a future version of us. None of our changes have ever been that drastic.
They have all the signs of being from a very different place where gravity is low and sunlight is not available. The only theory that I would consider would involve them being a alternate race that developed below the surface underground it would explain the pale skin and large eyes. Both would be something you would expect from such a dark environment.
but I don't really lean that direction either.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Hi , I havent had much experience with Grays

Could you go into more detail please

Compare Humans to Grays

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
When you look at the evolution of man, we look very similar to the way we looked long ago. our progression has been slight changes. The greys are extremely different than us in appearance. For this reason I do not feel they are a future version of us. None of our changes have ever been that drastic.
They have all the signs of being from a very different place where gravity is low and sunlight is not available.

When you look at the more real looking photos of Greys they do resemble really old men in a way though. www2.hyper.net...

www.paradoxbrown.com...

Maybe these images of greys could be the result of mans evolution in say a thousand years. Maybe in several hundred years we will have less sunlight and so our eyes will become larger?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't believe that evolution has anything to do this matter, but according to my theory about Time, which can be viewed in detail in my signiture. Its possible that the future humans do visit us through UFO and USO encounters through Forced Time Travel, in which the travler has no control over traveling. This would explain how the UFO and USO's just all of a sudden appear out of no where and why the anicents describe an earth very much similar to ours in which there are uses of flying machines and atomic bombs. All because of the Wave Theory of Time, its simple, but makes a lot of sense.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

They have all the signs of being from a very different place where gravity is low and sunlight is not available. The only theory that I would consider would involve them being a alternate race that developed below the surface underground it would explain the pale skin and large eyes. Both would be something you would expect from such a dark environment.
but I don't really lean that direction either.

NephraTari, how do you know that this is really what you look like or better yet, that we are not under ground as we speak? It gets dark up there for a reason. Think "Space mountain"....and you are not far off.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
I don't believe that evolution has anything to do this matter, but according to my theory about Time, which can be viewed in detail in my signiture. Its possible that the future humans do visit us through UFO and USO encounters through Forced Time Travel, in which the travler has no control over traveling. This would explain how the UFO and USO's just all of a sudden appear out of no where and why the anicents describe an earth very much similar to ours in which there are uses of flying machines and atomic bombs. All because of the Wave Theory of Time, its simple, but makes a lot of sense.

Hi not sure about the science behind this wave theory but it may explain something I saw once when travelling along a motorway at night. I saw a large white flash followed by a red flash (I only saw the white flash my daughter saw the red flash) then a dark black craft that resembeled the space shuttle without any wings shot across the sky very fast and very low down and completely out of control. It was as if the pilot was drunk or something. It then came to a sudden halt and shot up wards under control. The craft had a heat source at its rear but had no lights on. It was silent and I would not have seen it if it had not shot across directly in front of the car. Im sure it came from the area the two large blasts of white and red had been. The flash of white light I saw seemed to go through all the buildings at ground level but caused no damage at all.

It was pure chance that craft did not crash into any buildings.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You just made me think of something. Someone posted about the "no plane" theory and in the video towards the end, William Cooper, an ex Navy officer who incidently was killed 2 months after 9/11 in an ambush on his home, while doing nothing, because he had spoken out about the government plans for humanity. What was weird was him saying that they have technology that is 50 to a 100 years past what we see now or could even imagine possible. He said it rather cryptically. All of the sudden I understand how that could be...Thanks friend.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yep that would fall under the category. I cannot post the science behind it, simply because its amazingly complicated..lol.. but yes an appearance of an out of nowhere object does fit the Wave Theory Nicely.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a very interesting theory. but i don't think so. i think they are from the zeta reticuli system.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
OK, this is really odd, because I was just thinking about posting this very same thought not more than 3 days ago!!

The premise is quite intriguing!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Only in the frailness of the body. Other than that.. no it does not resemble a human. only the form overall is similar. The head is incredibly large, one can only imagine what it must be like to try to walk around on this planet with so much weight up top and such thin fragile limbs to support that top heavy weight. It is a miracle that don't fall over from it honestly. The eyes are enormous and totally black. Nothing in the way their eyes are made up resembles human eyes in any way. They are more similar to insect eyes than human. Then again insects live in dark places so once again I point to the idea that they come from a dark place.. The nose is almost non existant. I have no clue why that would be, as the mouth also is drastically smaller than a humans.
I am sorry, I just don't see it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Yep that would fall under the category. I cannot post the science behind it, simply because its amazingly complicated..lol..

Yes I could see it being rather complicated...best not post that! When I saw this craft behaving in a strange manner like it had come from no where and how out of control it looked, I did think it had shot out of that flash of light by accident and the pilot was then trying to bring it under control. To me it did not look alien it looked like something humans were trying out or attempting to master.

What was interesting was the way it behaved once it reached a certain height. I followed it all the way up from the heat source at its rear (I was a passenger in the car not driving so I was able to do this) once it reached a height it began to "behave" like an aircraft. It suddenly had lights and was flying normally like a passenger aircraft would
Also call me paranoid but it seemed to follow our car for about 20 mins then change direction.

Maybe this technology is what we develop to a point in several hundred years when will will be able to go back to 1947 and to Roswell...and then crash??

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Would certainly be interesting, that would actually be very cool.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I DID see a show quite a few years ago showing a humanoid being that could have hypothetically evolved from the Dinosaurs and it was VERY Grey-like, only green in color, scared the crap out of me and my sister.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I really dont want to get into hot water here, but several of you have 9.11 in your signatures. Are you saying or that you think this technology of uncontrollable wave time travel caused these aircraft to appear near the WTC? I cant see how that would work because all those victims were from this time frame, all the passengers lived in this time they were not from the future.
Maybe your not saying that at all, are you?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Only in the frailness of the body. Other than that.. no it does not resemble a human. only the form overall is similar. The head is incredibly large, one can only imagine what it must be like to try to walk around on this planet with so much weight up top and such thin fragile limbs to support that top heavy weight. It is a miracle that don't fall over from it honestly. The eyes are enormous and totally black. Nothing in the way their eyes are made up resembles human eyes in any way. They are more similar to insect eyes than human. Then again insects live in dark places so once again I point to the idea that they come from a dark place.. The nose is almost non existant. I have no clue why that would be, as the mouth also is drastically smaller than a humans.
I am sorry, I just don't see it.

They ARE related to us, but they're so devolved living underground that they look very strange. Sort of like Gollum in Lord of the Rings.

We both have our origin in the Lyra constellation.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I DID see a show quite a few years ago showing a humanoid being that could have hypothetically evolved from the Dinosaurs and it was VERY Grey-like, only green in color, scared the crap out of me and my sister.

Mmm why do you think my ATS name is Mr Green
These things do exist but thats another can of worms.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm certainly not, my Wave Theory in no way reflects the 9/11 incidents. Instead my thread aboout 9/11 is just the coincideneces of past examples that led up to 9/11, its very interesting you should read it. But I would not put my theory in the category of 9/11 possibilities, its just not possible, I mean its very improbable.

[edit on Mar 22nd 2009 by TheMythLives]

[edit on Mar 22nd 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Mmm why do you think my ATS name is Mr Green
These things do exist but thats another can of worms.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Mr Green]

Are YOU an alien? oh and that's funny because i also had a "pet" cactus named Mr. Green!

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Donnie Darko]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join