It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 facts even Alex Jones doesn't discuss...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Elevatedone: Hundreds of companies have regional HQs in large cities...how pathetic....your arguments just keep ringing hollower and hallower, and you don't even get it.

Oh now it's Regional HQ's.. not national ...
you just keep digging and digging don't you...

I laugh....

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
mepatriot, i agree with you. there are certainly many lies and deceptions and hidden information surrounding the WTC 9/11. there is satanic symbolism written all over it. I would post it here but the first thing that would be said is that this is not the proper forum for it has to do with satanism. I have found that in here are many that are masters of misinformation, they will call you crazy, unlearned and childish. anytime you post info that goes against the grain you will find many moderators running in to discredit you. Just take a look at the most controversial subjects and you will find that many will come together and try to discredit those that post such info. I have been there and done that and am now very familiar with how they operate. They will find ONE debatable point and focus in on it and call you a liar. I have some helpful info that will show clearly their deception. I will await to see the responses to this post before I go any further. I already know what they will say, they will refer to some of my earlier posts in a attempt to discredit me. Let us see what they have to say. EEssence already refered to me earlier in this post. I am ready for them if they will allow me to post. I know I am one they really fear, for they fear the truth being posted and will attack with a vengance.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
He discredits himself. Any small amount of research will show that CNN did not have its NYC headquarters in the 110th floor of the WTC-1. That is just plain foolish.

Even a filthy lazy google search for "CNN's New York Headquarters" will show this.

birmingham.bizjournals.com...

I talked to a cameraman who was in CNN's New York headquarters when the first plane hit. The World Trade Center towers often were included in the background in CNN's business reports. He said he grabbed a camera and ran to the roof of his building and was filming when the second plane hit ... and exploded. He says he was on that roof for the next 30 hours.

www.usatoday.com...

Tuesday, in a trial by fire, Brown anchored CNN's coverage for eight hours straight from the roof of CNN's New York headquarters on Eighth Avenue.

Kinda tricky if the HQ was on the 110th floor?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet I am ready for them if they will allow me to post. I know I am one they really fear, for they fear the truth being posted and will attack with a vengance.
No one here honestly "fears" any truth. However.... We do attack, with vengeance, anyone attempting to pass off falsehoods as truth. And when someone doesn't take the time to conform very basic and simple facts before they spew contrived "conspiracy theories" they are not welcome here... and will be reminded of that until they correct their method. I've said it before, I'll always say it... there is far more disinformation in the conspiracy theories of this person and others like him, than there is in "mainstream" media.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
THIS IS GREAT.... now he's even crying foul in other threads that he's replying too...

posted by mepatriot

I see you have your stalkers amongst the mods too who do nothing but attack with the flimsiest garbage. Have you read any of what they've tried to do to discredit me on my latest 911 thread--which it took 3 days and several attempts to keep them from deleting or shuffling off somewhere that no one visits.

Trust me. You are not alone. They no we're breaking important stuff that proves their government cover stories to be a pack of lies and so they MUST keep attacking our credibility--that's what they probably are being paid to do!

here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

The mods are out to get us... everyone run and hide, post at your own risk...

sorry I couldn't resist, I'll stay on topic.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I am ready for them if they will allow me to post. I know I am one they really fear, for they fear the truth being posted and will attack with a vengance.

Yes we fear you, really we do. Oh and btw, what "truth" is being posted??

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Looking forward to it LDP. One of the others who's been trying to knock some truth through this system is EastCoastKid...did you see how the moderator ragged on him on that nearby thread?? It's thoroughly disgusting.

Yea, I have noticed they never want to talk about anything but one little tidbit from only one of my original three points. So, I called it the "CNN HQ..." and I didn't say "Oh, the national HQ is in Atlanta...so obviously I mean the NYC HQ."...How childish!! I even proved one moderator 100% wrong and he/she has the gall to come back with that minor piece of rubbish over an over again without ever addressing the fact that she/he was just thoroughly discredited just an hour earlier!! Amazing chutzpah.

Thanks for your kind words. Would you be so kind as to read my original post on this thread and see if we can shift the focus of the thread away from the mod's tunnel-vision discrediting effort now. TIA.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
THIS IS GREAT.... now he's even crying foul in other threads that he's replying too...

The mods are out to get us... everyone run and hide, post at your own risk...

sorry I couldn't resist, I'll stay on topic.

I was honored and touched that he named me and Esoterica as his "resident stalkers." Then he claimed we were in cahoots! You can't make this stuff up!

But seriously, the CNN NYC headquarters and studios are in midtown Manhattan. I have been to the studios, but I am not sure if the studios and the headquarters are both in the same building. (I seem to have a little trouble finding that info, any helpful links are appreciated)

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Looking forward to it LDP. One of the others who's been trying to knock some truth through this system is EastCoastKid...did you see how the moderator ragged on him on that nearby thread?? It's thoroughly disgusting.

There is a hugh diffrence between him and you. YOU come noware close to him.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Beliefs, theories, and conspiracy's are all well and fine until the hammer is brought down and then those same beliefs, theories, and conspiracy's start falling apart or end up being debunked. When this happens, be it because of "mod" participation or member participation, those that get debunked or get proven wrong in the slightest, then run off and conspire, swear, and preach that they were wronged or unjustly done to......ironic isn't it?

Seen it, been there, done that...nothing new...move along.

seekerof

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

One of the others who's been trying to knock some truth through this system is EastCoastKid.

ECK is one of the most intelligent posters i've seen and i will not hear a bad word against him.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
mepatriot, as it seems that CNN had no headquarters, and probably not even an office, on the 110th floor. How sure are you of your other 'in depth research'?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
How sure are you of your other 'in depth research'?

He can't be sure.

I recently suggested to him an avenue of investigation and he replied that "it would be a waste of his time." ie. He already made up his mind about a possibility without even investigating it.

That's not denying ignorance, that's embracing it.

That shows some of the quality of his "in depth research."

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
He can't be sure.

I recently suggested to him an avenue of investigation and he replied that "it would be a waste of his time." ie. He already made up his mind about a possibility without even investigating it.

That's not denying ignorance, that's embracing it.

That shows some of the quality of his "in depth research."

to me he's research lacks proper planning and has many flaws in basic levels

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

3> KillerD: Interesting post..thanks for adding it to the discussion. Interesting also that CNN is omitted entirely from the article.

The reason the CNN wasn't mentioned was because they weren't involved with the DTV project only the Local Channel's.

"The arrival of digital TV to the New York market, and the impending FCC deadline to get DTV construction permits on the air, made for a busy summer up there, 1400 feet above lower Manhattan. In July, WNBC-DT and WABC-DT had been the first of the Trade Center DTVs to sign on, quickly followed by the other digital TV signals that were sharing a new panel antenna on the huge mast that crowned the north tower, WPIX-DT, WNET-DT and WWOR-DT. (The last two Trade Center DTV signals, WPXN-DT and WNJU-DT, had yet to sign on."

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You naysayers are expending an awful lot of energy debunking me for someone who is such a lousy researcher.. "Me thinks thou dost protest too much"

If you are on this thread to talk about nothing other than where CNN's NYC-area HQ may or may not have been on 9-11-01, please just leave your information and move on. What? If it wasn't the HQ, people couldn't die at this auxilliary office?? (if that's what it was.) Clever, draw attention from the major point by focusing incessantly on a very minor one. You are following standard NWO attack-dog tactics by continuing to harp repeatedly on one relatively unimportant semanticly poor choice of words from only one of my original topics. What? Can't find anything to pick on?? This "HQ" thing is your best shot?? Weak...very weak!!

We are now here to discuss the other elements of my original post on this thread.

The majority of the naysayer's unwillingness to move on to those other points should speak volumes to any new participant in this thread. The standard M.O. of those opposed to the truth is to attack the messenger who brings evidence or proof of a conspiracy as "unreliable" or "a poor researcher", etc. I'm flattered...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The standard M.O. of those opposed to the truth is to attack the messenger who brings evidence

key word "evidence" something you lack

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here, in this space, without benefit of person-to-person contact, your words are your credibility. Your words have failed you. As such, your credibility is suspect. It's very simple. You mentioned another point... what is it?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Alex jones doesnt discuss this that im aware of...
The planes that norad sent to intercept the hijacked aircraft FLEW AT 1/3 THEIR TOP SPEED.
Do police do 40 Mph on the way to a Crime in progress.
Rip into that one Mods. Im interested to hear how you 'debunk' that.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

One of the others who's been trying to knock some truth through this system is EastCoastKid.

ECK is one of the most intelligent posters i've seen and i will not hear a bad word against him.

Sorry, but I have to use your words against you:

i think someone has a soft spot for ECK

I agree that his posts are somewhat intelligent at times. If only he could learn how to use the spell check.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join