It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 facts even Alex Jones doesn't discuss...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
1. CNN's headquarters in NYC was located in the North Tower on the 110th Floor of the WTC, but not one single, solitary CNN employee appears on the lists I have of dead/missing by floor number/corporate occupant for the floors above impact point. i.e. somebody told the CNN staff (which had leased almost the entire 110th floor) to skip work that day.

2. The four jets involved in 911 had only a total of 269 people on board, but had the capacity to handle over 1000. This, on very popular transcontinental routes that were (according to an AA stewardess interviewed by an acquaintance of mine) ROUTINELY OVER-BOOKED on any other day and should have been at at least 90% capacity instead of at just 25% capacity.

3. The collapse of the Porty Authority offices on the 23rd floor well before the general collapse of the tower, and the need for Andy Desperedo's engine company to "tunnel their way through the debris" to rescue trapped workers on that level. This is also very likely where John O'Neill died that morning, and where voluminous records on gold-price fixing by Alan Greenspan were being stored.

I have plenty more like this, but I'll wait to see if there is any response before posting more of these 911 zingers that you probably missed, even if you're in the loop of the "patriot community."

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
you,ve posted this in the wrong place, this forum is for board questions and business to do with the site

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
mepatriot~~
I heard from a reliable source that people were told to wrok at home that day.
Also, the valuables at the WH were put "in a safe place".

I'll bet there are lots of stories like these

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Oops...thanks Pantha.

Sorry, not intentional. Administrator: Could this be moved to its proper location and these first two replies deleted?? TIA.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
[Edited on 20-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

link   

Originally posted by mepatriot 1. CNN's headquarters in NYC was located in the North Tower on the 110th Floor of the WTC,
Not true. They are/were in the Time Warner HQ.

I have plenty more like this,
Please use our very-effective boolean search. Most likely, 99% of them have already been posted. If you have new information, it makes better sense to update an existing thread so that members can better see the history of a given topic and its evolution.

link   
Anybody in loop of current affairs at that time could have drawn the conclusion that going to work at the WTC was not a good idea on 9/11. Everything was pointing towards what happened.

[Edited on 4/20/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe I can't remember, but perhaps Cantor Fitzgerald was one of those telling their folks to stay home.
Wrong. I knew people there... they are all dead.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have lists of the corporate occupants of each floor of the two towers by floor number. The 110th floor of the North Tower was indeed leased to CNN...maybe they had some other offices elsewhere, but that is not an untruth...I've got the documentation right here

And no...much of this has not been posted elsewhere unless it came from someone who was echoing my original research.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by mepatriot]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So sorry
, SkepticOverlord. My mistake.
I can edit that out, to curtail further misinformation.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

link   
mepatriot, you aware of this particualr thread, within this very forum?
Forum Reference Index AND Thread for Discussing anything related to 9/11, Pentagon, etc.

As Skeptic Overlord mentioned, the search function IS your friend. Resurrect or update some related older "already existing" threads on this or post within the thread/link above.

Thank you.
Thread closed

seekerof

link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
And no...much of this has not been posted elsewhere unless it came from someone who was echoing my original research.

Well do a search anyway and find out. Better safe than sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot I have lists of the corporate occupants of each floor of the two towers by floor number. The 110th floor of the North Tower was indeed leased to CNN...maybe they had some other offices elsewhere, but that is not an untruth...I've got the documentation right here
You said it was their headquarters. You gave us wrong information in your first post. What other lies do you have for us in the form of "conspiracy theory". Let's keep this thread open (for now) so that this person can be properly debunked by our highly-informed membership. CNN Headquarters are in Atlanta. Some research dude. When one of your facts become way off suddenly your entire story is suspect.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanks for exposing yourself...(OK, Banshee and Skepticoverlord, got it.)

The CNN New York HQ was on the 110th floor of the North Tower.

Was that your best shot??

BTW: I did a manual search and a Boolean search for this thread before reporting with the words "Alex Jones," etc., and came up empty. Thanks for resurrecting it for me from wherever you had carted it off to.

Also, why don't you erase the other thread now that you've resurrected this one since we're so concerned with tidiness?

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by mepatriot]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Do you research a little better, Google is your friend... www.cnn.com... I don't see any CNN on floor 110, do you? Again, when one aspect of your story is WAY OFF, your whole story is suspect because you demonstrate an inability to do simple research.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I have three different copies of the occupancy lists. CNN is listed as leasing the vast majority of the 110th floor with a couple of the local TV stations leasing a very small portion of that floor. Three of their employees died, but no one from CNN.

Boy am I glad you picked this fight. Now everyone will get to see how biased you are. I've got the proof here and I show the documents on my video tapes that have been distributed nationwide.

P.S. did not check your link because I know what I have here is legit because I pulled it off the net at the local library myself. If those sites have since been destroyed I don't give a rip now, and if your link displays something else, I still don't give a rip...just proves Orwell's memory hole is in full operation...helps me make my case even stronger.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I have three different copies of the occupancy lists. CNN is listed as leasing the vast majority of the 110th floor with a couple of the local TV stations leasing a very small portion of that floor.

Care to provide them? Other than provide word argument you have not refuted this:

I don't see any CNN on floor 110, do you?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Let's keep this thread open (for now) so that this person can be properly debunked by our highly-informed membership.

No offence, but is that what a conspiracy board is about? To 'debunk' conspiracies? I have no idea as i am new to this, but i just kinda figured the concept here was discussing conspiracies and conspiracy theories, not 'debunking'. Maybe im in the wrong place, i dont know.
What i do know is that many people refuse to believe anything other than the official story about 911.
Their refusal is based in the premise that "well its just inconcievable that anyone other than 'radical islamist' did this."
Im telling you now, and time will bear this out. King george will go down in history as our most corrupt president. He will make Nixon look like a saint. Remember Nixons lies? Remember how the party stood behind him until the end? Dont be one of those fools.
We dont need 'deepthroat' to expose this, the facts are all there in the open.
They killed JFK and got away with it, They will NOT get away with killing 3000 of us on sept 11, 2001.
There are so many holes in the official story that i personally can come to only two conclusions when i see 'conspiracy theorists' here 'debunk' it.
Either these 'conspiracy theorists' havnt actually reaseached it, or they are working for the 'cover-up'

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
O.K., I couldn't resist checking your link after my last post. They have indeed omitted reference to CNN's occupancy---cool!! We're definitely on to them now.

Here's the deal. Each floor has 40,000 SF of leaseable space. In your link you can see several companies where the entire 40,000 SF of a given floor is leased to one company. The five NY area TV stations that had Floor 110 leased only rented 3200 SF cumulatively--small maintenance offices, I gather. My list still shows CNN as the occupant of the rest of that footage, just as I have maintained all day in the posts you keep deleting and moving.

gotya!!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
O.K., I couldn't resist checking your link after my last post. They have indeed omitted reference to CNN's occupancy---cool!! We're definitely on to them now.

Provide your proof. We're still waiting.

"How many times do you have to catch someone in a lie before they become a liar??"

-B.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join