It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSN debunks the top 10 conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I come across this when i come on Msn this morning,
I actually laughed all the way through,
especially the dig at David Icke.

Top 10 Conspiracies

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
That's it, were done, close the forum,

[edit on 073131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Some of the debunking has been been debunked!

You'll never get the MSM to treat "conspiracy" theories with anything but contempt and as a joke, and therein lies the problem for anyone who questions. You are made into a joke.

I am here because I'm susceptible to "evidence". I come here for the debunking! But not debunking as MSN did it, that wasn't debunking that was towing the official lines and making a joke out of the people who have spent a lot of time researching.

You laughed, I laughed and the "they" are laughing because pieces like that keep the questioners exactly where they want them to be, in the realm of fantasy and comic fodder.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
MSN said it, it MUST be true!

This is line two, isn't it pretty?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This one is in of itself very curious.

Finally lunar rocks, much older than any rocks on Earth, have been worked upon by several scientific institutions unrelated to NASA.

From Top 10 Conspiracy Theories-Conspiracy 7-Moon Landings

Now if the Moon was formed from a chunk of the Earth that got blasted away from a major impact, why the hell would they say that rocks on the Moon would be older than rocks on Earth if the Moon is made from elements OF THE EARTH!???

A conspiracy within a conspiracy. Like a riddle wrapped up inside an enigma going into a black hole and out the white hole and around a rat maze.

Curious.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I can't figure out what they said about global warming.

The conspiracy: The advent of global warming—the idea that man-made pollution is changing the world climate and leading us to potential disaster—came following the end of the Cold War and, with it, the need for governments to find a replacement fear factor to control their populations and scientists to be able to justify funding.

Flaws in the theory: Climate change is demonstrably happening and most scientific bodies agree that man-made pollutants, specifically the release of carbon dioxide from the burning of fossil fuels, are at least part of the cause.

It seems they dont' know what side they are on but thought it important enough to add to the list. I guess you dont' have to be inteligent to be in the MSM.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by network dude]

[edit on 20-3-2009 by network dude]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
And on #1L 911

Elements of the US government were involved in arranging the attack, in particular Vice-President Dick Cheney and Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, providing the neo-conservatives with the excuse to begin the military “democratization” of Muslim countries including Afghanistan and Iraq.

Flaws in the theory: The intense nature of the fires, caused by aviation fuel and the length of time they were able to burn, have been proven to have caused the collapse of the towers, including the tower that wasn't a specific target.

(from article uk.encarta.msn.com...)

I might just be one of those crazy conspiracy theorists; my mind too rattled by years of paranoia to fully grasp short, articulate sentences - but does long burning jet fuel also explain Dick Cheney and the Neo-Cons?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Bah, nevermind. Every single one of their explanations has gaping holes. They don't even realize why these are conspiracy theories. They're answers are the answers given to the public by PTB. Some one should tell them that it's those very PTB that are in question and likely behind all of the theories in the first place.

palm -> face

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I thought it terribly funny

Illuminati:

Flaws in the theory: Well, this is the ultimate in conspiracy theories. You don't know that Encarta is not an agent of this New World Order. You’d expect us to rubbish such experts on the Illuminati such as David Icke (we're some of us lizards, you know). If there is such a society, one would have to note that they are pretty incompetent.

that they would assume ANYONE might think THEM to be part of a RULING ELITE!

They are the basest tools of the lowest lackey's in the scheme of things, and their hubris is evidently their single greatest useful trait....

Icke notwithstanding, their 'debunking' can barely be considered an 'effort' at investigative journalism.... does anyone do that anymore?

These people are STILL TO THIS DAY claiming the jet fuel brought down the World Trade Center. Amazing.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wazzock

Top 10 Conspiracies

They didn't debunk anything. They are just repeating the same BS that the media is telling us anyway.

The only thing msn is good for is if you think everything is working just like they say and you want to feel good...........read msn..........Their home page is all just fluff....what did the rich spoiled girly star and her girl friend do today????

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Okay, first of all, no offense to our British friends but Diana's death is one of the top ten conspiracies????

My thought on this is where is all this attention coming from lately??? We have Glenn Beck mentioning FEMA camps, Lou Dobbs the NWO, CNN covering mars face and surrounding "anomalies" and a pitiful attempt at debunking these conspiracy theories. I have been aware of these things my entire life and never really looked into them until last year, but I never recall hearing a bit of this on MS news or television. The occasional documentary on History or another of that sort of channel is all that you used to hear about this.

Could it be that they are in some sort of concerted effort to "disprove" this stuff to the masses that are so lazy they won't bother to use a dictionary for a definition of a word they aren't familiar with? We all know that most people take what is served to them by these "news" agencies as gospel. Or is it more sinister? Do the PTB, the real ones, see that it is becoming more and more difficult to fool people so they are now starting their own aggressive campaign in an organized fashion?

As I always say, we are living in interesting times. red

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In the top conspiracy MSN is trying to make a joke out of it

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Of course the #1 is RULING THE WORLD, something that is inevitably happening as thats the only way to sustain this mad, mad world.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What a horribly written and poorly researched article.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by influx.destruction

And that's why this was my best laugh of the day. This was such a pathetic attempt of hiding the truth in plain sight. I also find it incredibly funny that it was on MSN.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wazzock
I come across this when i come on Msn this morning,
I actually laughed all the way through,
especially the dig at David Icke.

Top 10 Conspiracies

HAHAHAHAH So I figured, what should I spend my daily waste of time on, and I decided to invest it in your link.

I arrived at #10, the first on their list, 911.

Flaws in the theory: The intense nature of the fires, caused by aviation fuel and the length of time they were able to burn, have been proven to have caused the collapse of the towers, including the tower that wasn't a specific target.

oh ok, well if everythings been PROVEN then why even discuss it? Of course an hour of fire is enough to bring the entire building down.

And thats when I ended the investment of my daily wasted time. I wonder what was on the rest of the list.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ahahaha pathetic! Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Isn't funny how this website's debunking attempts/explanations are no longer than two paragraphs?.. people have been researching these conspiracies like Roswell etc.. for decades. What gives this website the right to debunk everything in two seconds?.. inadequate answers, and false statements regarding most of the theories anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Because the rocks on Earth are constantly being recycled. You know, magma, plate tectonic subduction, sea floor spreading and all that jazz.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It’s back again. Honestly, a lie told often enough....

What’s frustrating is that people out there who are afraid to see the world for what it is will quite happily take this drivel as gospel.

The people who put this together have tried very hard to put an end to these conspiracy’s for those who live in fear.

To me their second heading "Flaws in the theory" is deceptive, as they then appear to go on as if the flaw is infact, a fact.

Like the reader thinks "ah well it’s a flaw" but then "ah actually its fact"

The last remark they make on the incompetence of the NWO / Illuminati is beyond belief.

Anyone with an internet connection can view the evidence for extraterrestrial intelligence, it’s the most telling and damning story ever told.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join