It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tells illegals - work site raids are unamerican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
:shk:

Story Here

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi recently told a group of both legal and illegal immigrants and their families that enforcement of existing immigration laws, as currently practiced, is "un-American."

The speaker, condemning raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, referred to the immigrants she was addressing as "very, very patriotic."

"Who in this country would not want to change a policy of kicking in doors in the middle of the night and sending a parent away from their families?" Pelosi told a mostly Hispanic gathering at St. Anthony's Church in San Francisco.

Video of Pelosi saying this is at the link.
This whack is just two heart beats away from the Oval Office.

You could say she's pandering. You could say she really believes it.
You could say that she is dead wrong and has no business destroying
our national security by encouraging illegals to enter our country
through our wide open borders.

She is Speaker of the House and she just signaled to the illegals to
come on over ... they have a higly placed friend in DC.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
UnAmerican?

Law Enforcement is UnAmerican?

If they were not 'illegals' this wouldn't be an issue.

But they are 'illegals' right? Which means they ARE breaking the law, no?

I guess when your a highly placed leader in a criminal organization it makes sense that you would call Law Enforcement 'UnAmerican'.

Pelosi must be the result of an MKUltra mind control experiment or something.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think she is un-American.

Seriously the people in San-Fransisco need to wake up and vote this women out. She does not represent their best interest, I have no idea why they can't see that.

This is horrible she should be brought up on felony purgery charges for failing to uphold the US Constitution.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Knowing my ancestors had to immigrate legally I have less sympathy for those that sneak in but really the problem is with the number that sneak in. Then the problem is with the employers that hire people without a legal social security number which results in depressed wages and that aint' good. In her defense she did not say the work site raids are un United States of American.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wow- just wow.
She must have not gotten good enough rest on her private jumbo-jet- poor thing.
This woman is undermining American principles on a daily basis and it needs to to stop. How dare she say such things- Enforcing laws is UnAmerican?

Congratulations La Raza- you've won- please let your bringing down the US steam ahead full force- you've been green-lighted by Pelosi.

Must go puke now.

edit: "See" to "she" but we all can see Pelosi's a pre-he-she. See? Agree?

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Moonsouljah]

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This whack is just two heart beats away from the Oval Office.
[edit on 3/18/2009 by FlyersFan]

I would say the country is currently being ran out of her office. She is an angry extremist with an agenda to re make this country into her own ideology.

I wonder when she will start telling us that the Constitution is un-American and needs to be re written?

link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

You are right that there is also a big problem with those that hire them and those that use the services of illegals (and know that they do).

When Pelosi said this, she sent a signal to the illegals that she was their buddy. She gave the okay for them to be here. I wonder if she also signaled to the employers of illegals that they are just fine. Afterall .. if it's okay for the illegals to be here then it must be okay for the employers of illegals to break the law as well. Right?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Pelosi has always been, and will always be an IDIOT... SHES THE MOST UN-AMERICAN POLITICIAN ever to disgrace our governing body.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Speakers of the House are also not known for galavanting all over the world either. Pelosi really needs to be sat down and explained exactly what her job is according to the Constitution. I am beginning to think she is going to make a bid for the presidency. Unfortunately I think the American people are stupid enough to vote her in if she did.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Knowing my ancestors had to immigrate legally ....

Mine too. And my husbands. And my daughter came here legally (from Bolivia) as well. My neighbor is here legally from Ireland. My other neighbor is here legally from South Africa. All through legal channels.

Pelosi undermines the efforts of those who follow the law.
She is encouraging breaking the law.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Work site raids to enforce Illegal Immigration: UNAMERICAN

Using a battering ram to smash in the front door of a home, dropping a flashbang in and swarming the building with a SWAT team when it turns out you don't even have the right address: F*ing apple pie.

for the record I am another of the mindset that it is unfair that my ancestors had to immigrate legaly or be forced back to their country where they were being persecuted in the first place.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I think it would have to do with the people in San Fransisco themselves. While the naming of a sewage treatment plant after a seated president is funny in a private joke kind of way. To make it public should be a red flag of being incapable of making intelligent and mature decisions.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I know what you are saying. Sometimes I would like to be believe that people cannot be that stupid, but I get proven wrong every time.

The worst part about it is that there isn't anything we can do about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by Ahabstar

The worst part about it is that there isn't anything we can do about it.

I guess we could get lucky, win the lottery, buy an island and name it America. Outside of that, yeah, we are pretty much stuck with the foolish electing fools to *ahem* represent us.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Pelosi is pandering traitor. Plain and simple. She will say anything to anyone as long as she has something to gain for herself. Just like her new boss.

She never ceases to amaze me. Speaking out against her own country. Hmm... Nice move. I think she is trolling for more constituents that will vote for her.

However, Obama's upcoming trip to Burbank to visit Jay Leno should be enough of a distraction for the minions. They will forget about Pelosi and the economy for one night. Just long enough to swoon over Obama. I hope he plans on conducting some other business while in Cali. This is going to be an expensive trip for the taxpayers. Why is he still on the campaign trail??

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Most of our "politicians" are a disgrace. They want us to fail as a country. They should be deported.

How can you be a patriot if you sneak here, steal our resources destroy our work force and send all your illegal tax free money home? Sounds more like rape to me. I understand these people have good ideas of what America used to stand for, but the flush them down the toilet as soon as they decide to break the law.

My family came here by legal means as did most and that is honorable. The next person to say, "oh the white man came here and stole the land from the Native's" let me remind you of the Aztecs and the Maya. Did settlers from Spain go to Mexico and conquer peacefully? HA.

We cannot change the past but we can change the future. We need peaceful protest numbering in the hundreds of thousands, or perhaps a ten million man/woman march. We have to beat on the doors of our nations capitol with a thunderous roar.

I have grown up in Houston, Tx. and seen my community go right to the toilet. VIVA AMERICA.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
1-This women obviously has no brain.
Or
2-She has a brain and is using it to lie cheat and steal.

Being that she is speaker of the house, I choose door number 2.
I really hope this "hemroid on Americas ass" does not have any
plans to make the raids "American" - What ever the hell that means
is anybodies guess.

If anyone had a single working brain in office, there would have been
a 12 foot wall across the entire border a long time ago. Wouldnt that
create jobs, And I'm pretty sure only Legal Americans would work on that
little project.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You could say she's pandering. You could say she really believes it.
You could say that she is dead wrong and has no business destroying
our national security by encouraging illegals to enter our country
through our wide open borders.

How about if we just call a spade a spade.

Nancy Pelosi is a hardcore leftist who wants to destroy every principle this nation was founded on.

She's the speaker of the house and she has a ton of confederates in the legislative branch, judicial branch and quite possibly the executive branch, too.

Hold on to your hats, folks!

Change is in the wind!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Something that seems to get lost in all of this "poor immigrants just looking for a better life" rhetoric is the fact that we have immigration laws for definite reasons. It's not merely to keep the have nots out of our honey pot.

To be sure, our politicians want illegal immigrants here for purposes of taxation and commerce and to build up their voter bases. People such as John McCain and George Bush and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid have demonstrated that they were more than willing to violate our own immigration laws and ignore the will of the American people in the interest of rolling out the red carpet to illegal aliens.

But there are vitally important reasons for keeping the illegals out.

One reason our immigration laws were established was to prevent other nations from shipping their criminals and their insane to our shores as a means of emptying their prisons and asylums. We don't want homicidal immigrants roaming our streets, okay. Another reason is to thwart international terrorism, gang activity and drug trafficking across our boarders. Probably the best reason I can think of is to prevent the spread of exotic diseases from foreign lands. Immigrants should be thoroughly screened for contagious illnesses, don't you agree? Otherwise, our population panics (and some certainly die) due to these extraordinary outbreaks of Third-World diseases that we can't trace.

So, public safety and national security are the primary reason why we screen and document immigrants and why we have immigration laws. The height of ignorance and absurdity are these illegal alien sob-stories designed to pluck at our heart strings and compel us to trash our immigration laws — I mean, in a very real sense, those ninnies who advocate scuttling our immigration laws are talking about voluntarily endangering America's public health and national security.

Look, I've lived in three major areas of illegal alien occupation around this country. In each of those areas, a significant portion of the crime rate was directly attributable to illegal aliens — the crimes regularly range from DUI to homicide. In point of fact, my older sister was kidnapped and raped by an illegal alien back in the 1970s, back when we called them wetbacks down in Texas. That same pig committed suicide later, and it was revealed that he was mentally ill.

I hear the same complaints from law enforcement agencies all around the country — that, if the illegal aliens are prosecuted, our judicial system immediately releases the scum back into society. No doubt our judges have orders from on-high. In the very rare cases of deportation, the illegals return within weeks, and they return repeatedly.

This is all about our government knowingly ignoring our own federal laws, knowingly failing to incarcerate or deport illegal aliens, and knowingly endangering the American public.

Which is what I call treason, if not outright domestic terrorism on the part of our politicians and judges.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Case in point:

Illegal Alien Murders 2 in Missouri

— Doc Velocity

join