It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA and the Hidden Underground Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you still believe that the entire government of the United States is for the people, you may be surprised to know that the elite heads of our government do not demonstrate those same views.

The federal agency known as FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) is propagandized as being an emergency relief agency, whose primary responsibilities are to assist the citizens of America during times of crises, such as war or natural disasters (hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, droughts, etc.). And, while this scenario is partially true, it is by no means the primary responsibility of this powerful arm of America's secret government.

Story Link - www.seebo.net...

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Every M.P. to go through school has trained for MOUT. MOUT is nothing new, and some may have to put the training to use in the next few weeks.

Conducting MOUT training is not indicative of a desire to take over the nation, and it does not train a unit to take on its own population, disarming the citizenry and arresting all constitutionalists and Jow 6-packs with a gun and a feeling that something is woefully amiss.

Stop and think about how many M.P.'s would be necessary to conquor New York City alone, much less the rest of the major cities, not to mention the the rest of this sprawling nation.

The main thing that makes the idea so impractical is the number of Americans who own firearms and the number of Americans that have served at least 3 years in the service.

Of course, the ace up the government's sleeve is that so many Americans wouldn't lift a weapon or even get out of the recliner until a hummvee knocked down a pole and turned out the cablevision. Let me tell you, friend, there'd be Hell to pay when that happens!!

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have a high elevation, my own water source, a forest buffer on all four sides and I don't miss inside of 80 yards!

Bring on the Jack booted Feds!!!!
Now, I highly recommend my preference: compound bow @ 80lbs and 125 grain broadheads......doesn't matter where you hit 'em, if it runs on blood, it'll all drain out right quick!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
....he is entrenched in North Ga mountains, with an array of weaponry and attitude to match yours.

new topics

top topics

join