It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug warrants net 17 arrests in Oklahoma City, Lawton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Lies? Ridiculous. I have no reason to lie. Why would anyone make such a claim against me? I am merely presenting the video and telling the story of how it went. The cops apparently did not break the law, which I have made crystal clear. I DO NOT like being called a liar. I am a professional scientist 58 years of age and tell things the way they are.

No warrant was presented and they were not required to do so either, this I have acknowledged. I have offered to confirm my nephew's name to a independent party. If you can't handle the truth, I'm sorry for you.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

Okay, maybe you showed the wrong video of cops going to your house. Because in that one nobody bullied their way into that house. Feel free to repost the right tape.

The guy in THAT video was considerate enough to turn to the side so he wouldn't bump the person in the door. Before that he handed someone a set of papers, so I take it back you did not lie when you said he did not leave a buisness card. He handed them a warrent to enter.

Your account does not match the video.

And what does you being a scientist have to do with the price of tea in China?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER

I'm very sorry, Avenger. Flag & Stars for you, and all above.

The cops are getting outta hand in their zeal to persue people associated

What they've done is an injustice to you, and you're feeling it. What th

Hang in there friend, these ain't the 'cong; they're much worse!

Thanks for you kind comments and suggestions. Actually, I do have a sound track of this event but it is of little use so I did not present it here.

I will make certain that the Oklahoma Governor on down to the county Sheriff hears of my displeasure with their jackboot's ineptness. I think that the gray haired fellow in the video IS my county Sheriff.

It appears that I must wire video inside my home also to prove what I shouldn't have to.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry you had to go through this, Avenger. I've had more than a few such dealings with Oklahoma cops. At least they didn't trash your house. When they trashed mine and finally realized they had the wrong house, I asked, "who's gonna clean up this mess?" They said, "you are" and left.

I think the only requirements for becoming a cop in Oklahoma is a IQ smaller than your shoe size and being able to name 10 people you stole lunch money from in grade school. They're out of control.

I hope your wife gets to feeling better.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by TheAvenger

Thanks for you kind comments and suggestions. Actually, I do have a sound track of this event but it is of little use so I did not present it here.
It appears that I must wire video inside my home also to prove what I shouldn't have to.

You're welcome, friend. Good idea.
You DO HAVE a sound track...Wow! Maybe you should give it another listen, and see if what they say about their reasons and actions in any way contradict the actual warrant & intentions!?! THAT'S what I think could help your case, if there's any discrepency! . . . (Oh, and I'm pretty sure you COULD post your vid along WITH the soundtrack, in the new media portal here!)?

I will make certain that the Oklahoma Governor on down to the county Sheriff hears of my displeasure with their jackboot's ineptness.

Good news. But maybe, (maybe) be very careful about pre-emptively playing your cards too quickly... (Sun Tzu: "All warfare is based on deception" ;..."When able to attack, we must seem unable";..."Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected";..."According as circumstances are favorable, one should modify one's plans".)

I mean, if you plan to make a legal case, and claim, since you already posted your vid on here, you've already tipped your hand a little. BUT, if the cops don't know about your vid footage, and especially not the sound, then maybe discuss this again with your attorney. I don't know. I'm just a son of a Marine!

Semper Fi.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
How can you not win this case? You have no ideea, time after time, ive read this happening to others, and after being sued, 97% of the time, the cop was fired or the city coughed up money in the millions.. I mean, how can yuor lawyer say that? They entered yuor home without a search warrant....that is illegal, and the judge knows this too..and sicne looks like yuo got some of it on video, yuo have evidence. Ide find a new lawyer. Yuor constitutional right was stepped on,...and being a question in court, would show how honest the judge himself really is, and give you heads up for the future of things.
Roll the dice man, sue! But, get a new lawyer..Yours dosnt sound so much like a team fighter.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Authorities served 40 drug warrants today,14 in Mustang, 9 in Yukon, 1 in Moore, 9 in Oklahoma County, 6 in El Reno and 1 in Lawton.

I'm curious, what is a "drug warrant"? Is that a type of search warrant? Or an arrest warrant? What?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Okay, maybe you showed the wrong video of cops going to your house. Because in that one nobody bullied their way into that house. Feel free to repost the right tape.

The guy in THAT video was considerate enough to turn to the side so he wouldn't bump the person in the door. Before that he handed someone a set of papers, so I take it back you did not lie when you said he did not leave a buisness card. He handed them a warrent to enter.

You are clearly a cop with a bad attitude about the truth. My Father-In-Law
was a cop too, but even he sees wrongdoing here. You could learn a lot from him. No one was considerate of my wife, not during the ordeal or you now. She is a cop's daughter after all. I will not respond to any more of your nonsensical claims about my video. You were not there, my wife was. I believe her 100% and the video reinforces what I was told.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger

You are clearly a cop with a bad attitude about the truth. My Father-In-Law
was a cop too, but even he sees wrongdoing here. You could learn a lot from him. No one was considerate of my wife, not during the ordeal or you now. She is a cop's daughter after all. I will not respond to any more of your nonsensical claims about my video. You were not there, my wife was. I believe her 100% and the video reinforces what I was told.

Nope I'm not a cop, nor do I wish to be one. Your tape doesn't reinforce anything. Family members are biased, so course they will agree with you.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
UPDATE

On behalf of TheAvenger, through U2U messaging, he sent me a link to the Oklahoma Dept. of Corrections, containing his nephew's name, and D.O.C. number.

TheAvenger asked me to post verification as to the truth of his claim about his nephew's incarceration, offense, + dates. Based on the supplied information, it is true: ____ _ _____, D.O.C. # ______, is housed in a facility in Fort Supply, Oklahoma. Convicted on: Nov. 26, 2008, for poss. of MJ. Sentence being served from Feb. 6, 2009 - May 27, 2009.

TheAvenger said he is retiring for the evening.

I don't know TheAvenger personally, but I sympathize with him & his family for enduring an injustice by law enforcement, and take his story by way of understanding his feelings, rather than dissecting it. And since he is good enough to provide info at his profile about himself, I have a certain automatic respect for him, as a fellow member, and as an elder to myself, and as a vet.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

WOW...can you allow your bias to cloud your opinion any further.

Here Is what I get out this thread you started.

1. Your type a bunch of BS, because you obviously hate cops, so you have to be dramatic like a soap opra, and really REALLY bend the truth to satisfy yourself.

2. You decide to post it on youtube and on ATS with the BS description KNOWING you will gain sympathy from other cop haters and bashers, so then you will feel better about the lies you just told in your description, and somehow this support from other retards will make you feel....I don't know...proud in some sense.

3. You say your wife was RUDELY woken up by LOUD knocks at the door. I see a DAYTIME knock at the door, and officers patiently waiting for someone to come answer. You say your wife is ill, yet home ALL ALONE, by herself. Hmmmm...anyway. You also say they "raided" your home...no sir what they did was a knock and search with a valid warrant to enter your residence because you have a family member who decided he wanted to sell dope.

4. You actually have the nerve to say they "charged" right through the door past your wife...that sir is pretty pathetic, as the video CLEARLY shows them telling her they have a warrant and they come into the residence AFTER she opens the door. No door was kicked in, no flashbang thrown, noone beat up, handcuffed, restrained, NOTHING damaged....so sorry your full of ----, and NOONE charged through anyone, or anything.

5. You try to make a point by capitalizing SEVEN officers. Yes the narcotics teams DO have more then 1 or 2 guys. WOW, who would of thought. So this is proof your nothing more then a drama queen out for sympathy trying to imply that somehow SEVEN officers is just SO WRONG...give me a break.

6. I love how you UNDERPLAY your relatives "little trouble" for selling drugs. Yeah lets not key in on the REAL reason all of this happened. Now I will agree, we ALL make mistakes, but to try and hide it under your other BS was a funny tactic.

7. You say they ran around the rooms doing their "macho cop gun stuff". If I recall you weren't there, and there are no camera videos showing what happened INSIDE the house so how do YOU know they were acting, "macho" with their guns? Wait let me guess, your ill home alone wife told you. And you say she told the officers, he's already in jail...hmmm..I bet those officers have NEVER been lied to before by family trying to hide their meathead relative right?

8. SWAT team like responce...I am on a SWAT team , this WAS NOT a SWAT team responce. Had it been your door would of been off the hinges, a team of atleast 5 would have ACTUALLY charged through the door stacked AFTER deploying a flashbang, and NOT have stood outside, during the day, knocking for like 5 minutes waiting patiently for your wife or someone to answer. So again, your bias and hate along with the drama are noted.

9. Your wife was terrified huh, again..she wasn't CHARGED on, pushed out of the way, restrained, NOTHING. She may have been nervous seeing the law there..but if anything she should be pissed that your relative used your address to sell dope out of.

10. No valid reason to enter your home, or whatever crap your spewing....they had the warrant, they showed your wife.....so stop the lie's! You sir ARE a liar, lied about all of this and the best part...YOUR OWN VIDEO proves it.

This was probably the saddest attempt at putting down my profession that I have seen on ATS so far. I am ALWAYS the first to stand up and say when a cop does wrong. Those members on here with common sense and a LEVEL head know that. This video and your poor description are nothing more than you using a website to help share and spread your hate and to lie about people and a profession you can't stand....gee wonder why. Might wanna take the time to use that anger to straighten up your relatives and have him STOP selling drugs. Once you do that, you won't have to worry about visits from us.

Now I will end by agreeing with you about one thing. If they DIDN'T honestly check to see if he was locked up BEFORE coming to the house that was pretty stupid, the first step before you ever chase down a fugative is to find out if he has been locked up and is currently incarcerated.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Although I hate them for what they did.
The cops didn't issue the warrant.
They were given the warrant by a Judge.
If the cops come to your door with a warrant, its not as simple as saying no someone isn't there who they are looking for.
It gives them the legal right to break, enter, and search, anyway they choose for the person.
However in this case, the person was already in prison.
That information is readily available to them, before they even get the warrant.
So this is a failure on there behalf, and you should take legal action.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
UPDATE

On behalf of TheAvenger, through U2U messaging, he sent me a link to the Oklahoma Dept. of Corrections, containing his nephew's name, and D.O.C. number.

Frightner...this means nothing. This thread was nothing more then lies. He lied about how they acted, what they did, wasn't even there yet "knows" all this crap. The video actually hurt him, and proves he's full of it. The only thing that showing his nephew was actually locked up at the time of this knock and talk was that the cops screwed up by NOT calling and checking. It doesn't give TheAvenger the right to LIE and bash the cops about things that OBVIOUSLY didn't happen...and his OWN video shows that.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

I still don't see how his wife was bullied. If his nephew is already locked then a mistake was made. You still can't blame the cops for not believing his wife and since a warrant was signed by a judge they would still need to search the residence.

Imagine if they did take her word for it and not execute said warrant and the guy was in their. He goes out that night and murders someone. Those policemen would lose their jobs and could serve time in jail themselves.

The video showed a policeman issueing the warrant and walking, not bullying, into the door. They looked and left. I don't see the big deal in the matter.

I wouldn't have taken her word on it either.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So... let me get this straight.

Your nephew is currently under arrest for selling illegal substances?

If that is the case, then I see nothing wrong in the video at all.

They had a warrant. The sale of illegal drugs is a huge problem in the US. With someone like your nephew in your family, I'd say they were looking for any drugs he may have stashed at your house, or if you yourself, as a relative, may have been in the same business.

They didn't storm in the door.

They stood patiently, one even wandered around the garden and over the road while they waited.

When the door was answered they didn't barge in. They walked in.

They were inside for what? 1 - 2 mins?

They had executed the warrant and found no illegal substances on the premises. No harm done.

So you didn't have any there, but what if you did? The Police can't simply avoid going to houses that may be related to drug crime simply because there is a change it will be a dead end.

And if your wife is so sick at home in bed... where were you?

Just letting you know, providing knowingly false or misleading information on ATS is against the Terms and Conditions.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hello rcwj75. Wow! That first post you wrote to TheAvenger was a bit harsh! But that's only my opinion. I think if you glance at the last paragraph you wrote there, it goes towards what TheAvenger's point was, about the incident, and is why I kinda sided with him.

I know your smarts & tenacity, my friend, so please don't think I'm trying to pee on ya here...I'm not. I respect your ability to hold your own on these boards, so I don't wanna pick a fight, ahhight?
. . .I also know your daily struggles in walking the blue line, and I imagine you help lots of people, as well as having to cuff & stuff lots of idiots! I respect you for differentiating, and for serving your city as a L.E.O.

I guess my only argument would be about the actual warrant being for MJ, and how many of us feel that it's a travesty of justice to bust people for it, and clog the courts, jails, and prisons for something considered a non-crime by so many good people. I know, I know, it's against the law right now. Ya got me. I'm also very aware of Skeptic Overlord's strict policy in place right now, to NOT TALK ABOUT IT! So I don't wanna break his rules, or derail the thread. Just responding to you as a buddy.

Thanks for writing, cheers!

[edit on 3/7/2009 by FRIGHTENER]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

hey,ah... aren't you trained to consider everything you hear is a lie?my cousin,is an inspector for the new jersey AG 's office. and i hear the stories about training.
but luckily,he doesn't have a swat mentality.
apparently ,you do.
why dont you start acting like a human being. you are no better than anyone else.
give me an m16,and some stun grenades,and a badge,and i could screw up peoples days too.it doesn't make you tough or right.
no matter what the op posts, these PAID POLICE OFFICERS did not do their job.end of story.
i'll tell ya,in my opinion,your days of easy push aside raids,are coming to an end if you don't start adhearing to the constitution. the law works both ways. and milit,oops,police should be held to a higher standard.
you need to do your homework,not cry about the big bad poster.
and just because you're dressed in a police uniform,you are military trained,to assault civilians.
this means you are in violation of posse comitadus.
just because you get a police check at the end of the week,doesn't mean you're legal,at all.
so you can rant about this perfect raid,but you cannot justify why it happened, except with the word stupidity.
if you agree with the fact that it was right,they need to take your toys away and put you on parking detail.
the constitution is coming back big,so enjoy fascism while you can.
we are learning to resist.

and its not the blue line,its the camo line...as military as possible.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Spectre0o0]

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I still don't see how his wife was bullied.

Heya, jd140. To tell you the truth, I haven't watched the video! Not because I don't want to, I do...but with my phone-modem, an 8 min video would take 3 1/2 hours to buffer! Or load, or whatever. So I skip them mostly, to allow time for reading, and posting.

If his nephew is already locked then a mistake was made.

That's why I was agreeable with Avenger. The almighty au6th6or6ities made a mistake, in all their wisdom on how to handle us, they made a mistake! I hope you don't let that reflect on me, in any way.

He goes out that night and murders someone.

I can appreciate concern like that. But from a young MJ offender? Uh-uh.

The video showed a policeman issueing the warrant and walking, not bullying, into the door. They looked and left. I don't see the big deal in the matter.

I hear ya, and that sounds like the consensus from everyone who's viewed it. I don't know if the cops ever clustered around you before, but for some, it can be intimidating, even when no force is being used. Maybe Avenger's wife felt that way, and told him like that. I don't know. We'll have to ask him more tomorrow.

Thank-you for writing me.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

What did they do during that "raid" that was wrong? They knocked on the door patiently waited. The door opened and they served the warrant. They walked through the house and left.

Where is the wrong in it? You can put your little anger face at the bottom of your post if you want, but atleast state where they did anything wrong?

The only weapons I saw out were the semi auto's a couple were carrying. If they really was doing a raid then that officer would not have gone in first without having his fire arm out. She told them he wasn't there, maybe they believed her. But they still have to do a walk through.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Well the mureder thing was just a what if type of deal. MJ maybe pretty much harmless, but it is illegal so lets not downplay it as a non issue.

If I just read his story then I too would be very upset about it, but it doesn't reflect what is on video at all. As for the mistake, it happens. Like I said a second ago, they probably believed her, but they still have to check. Which they did and then they left.

And yes I have had 3 or 4 cops talk to me about an incident that someone accused me of. I didn't do anything wrong, therefor I did not get nervous or feel threatened. I'm a firm believer that only the guilty get get nervous when confronted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join