It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost sitting on top of me while I`m sleeping.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sorry people. No video here.
Yet.. I gotta get some clearance here.

This morning, my fiancee told me about something that happened during the night, and had left an impression on her.

She told me that she woke up at some time during the night, and rolled over to face me. At that point, she briefly opened her eyes to look at her gorgeous fiancee. That being me..

When she did, she saw a older looking man wearing glasses, with a thick beard, sitting on top of me. ..This scared her, so she closed her eyes. Made a little prayer, and thought to herself that she probably was still in a dreamy state. She shook it off, and opened her eyes again to double check.

And the man was still sitting on top of me.

As for what she did, if it scared her, did she freak out, why didnt she wake me up etc. etc. I don`t know. She briefly mentioned it when we both had woke up, but shooked it off, like she didn`t want to come off as crazy.

I can`t say i instantly took it serious. But she had an expression on her face when she told me, which makes me think there actually might be something to it. That, and..

A couple of months ago she awoke to find a old lady standing in the entrance to our bedroom. The next morning she told me about the old lady. Then we laughed about it. Like "boo. the old lady is coming to get you.." Almost in the same "reassuring, ghosts do not exist, and she must have been dreaming" like earlier today.

The fact is, that behind me, which would be the direction she would be facing to se the man, there is a all white wall. Nothing else. no picture. no clock. not even any pattern in the wall, like tapestry or whatnot.
-Hardly the best scenario for a pareidolia case.
-The same with it being a dream. Since she told me she was awake, I have to believe that.

Now. I`m not scared, because of this. I`m curious as what it might be, if it in fact IS something to begin with.

allthough, i dont cherish the idea of having a old dude riding piggy back on me while i`m sleeping.

I have since childhood been fascinated with the idea of ghosts and in general the paranormal, so I am familiar with a lot of the "myths/facts" stated when it comes to ghosts.

One, being that they feed of.. energy.
Which makes me curious, if he boosts himself while I`m sleeping, leaving me tired and cranky in the mornings.
this and hundreds of other questions are swirrling in a "what if" -state in my head at this point.

I really dont have a good reason for posting this.
I find it curious, to put it mildy.

Maybe someone has heard of/experienced something similar, and can give a heads up, some advice or a explaination as to what my fiancee saw.

BTW. I know i use a metric tonne more commas than i should. But you people dont care about that. You have better things to care about.

i am so ready to tape a night of me sleeping, just for kicks. But with my crappy 4MPX digital camcorder, with a gig of memory, i dont think the video quality would be the best if it were to film a whole night.

Anyways. thanks for your time.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Succubus and Incubus
Google them I think that's what you're referring to.
Supposedly they sit on your chest and do that.
and aahhmm other things

[edit on 6-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yeah, seems like you might of got stuck with an incubus......out of both of them, I would assume incubus' would be worse.

Intriguing though, think how freaked out you would of been if she woke you up and saw it right on top of you.

Be careful bro.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
huh.

I sure hope she was dreaming.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetalker

No worries there dude...

You both just got a glimpse of what you're gonna look like when you get old...do you wear glasses..?

BTW - was the old lady hot lookin'..? If not, you may be able to find a way out if you hurry...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This actually gets a little more freaky.

I have now read up a little on Incubus/Succubus.
And what strikes me as odd, is the fact that they are sexual demons. Defiling me.

My fiancee tells me that i laugh alot while sleeping.
-Maybe I`m being pleasured! weird thought, but still..

I also came across "Mara".
Another demon, which tempts people with visions of beatiful women.

Rescently, I have awoke, with this feeling of being in love. Like i had a crush on someone in the dream, and the effect was still there when I woke up.
and I`m talking chemical "in love". With the blood pumping, the dopamines flowing, and all of that.
And this has happened so many times, i had to tell my fiancee about it.
(in case i start shouting out strange names during the night)

Because it is actually hillarious, to be with a beatiful woman to begin with, but crushing like a regular schoolboy once or twice a month in my dreams.

..again. curious to see other factors being thrown in the mix.

Lastly, i jumped a little when reading about the difficulty breathing. I have a bronchial defect from when i served in the military. Which is something that can make breathing hard when I`m lying flat out. Especially after a cigarette or two, while partying. But. Maybe it isnt just that.

I must say though.....

It`s getting a little freaky now.

Someone point me to the nearest exorsist...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

If that`s the case. I wont worry. But sadly i dont wear glasses.

And she didnt tell, whether the old lady was a fox or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetalker

My fiancee tells me that i laugh alot while sleeping.
-Maybe I`m being pleasured! weird thought, but still..

OK but which one is making you giggle?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

heheh. now that is a good question

for my sake, it better not be the old dude with the beard

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

No seriously have you done something in the recent past that may have brought this about?
It could be anything.
anything at all?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I live a very uneventful life.

I got a new job late january. I work as a nurse-assistant, in home based care. Assisting and helping people at their homes. Mostly old people. 70+ years.

It is the only major event i can think of.

I cannot think of any way i might have attracted a demon, but deep down I am a good person and I wish well being upon my fellow man.

I cant really see how i`d be a good candidate for a "haunt". Unless the S.O.B is ready for a good and long tug-a-war.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well all I can say is just don't be inviting nor complacent.
I would if you're a spiritual person seek advise from your spiritual adviser.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Is also something call guardian angels that keep an eye over you when you are in need or watch over you when you are asleep.

That is how we know them as children but as adults they are nothing but spirits with that role.

I don't think that it was draining your energy.

My son used to see one also watching him on top of him he used to get scare about it all the time but his was actually in a form of a child.

I hope you can take some pitures of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yeah. I really like the idea of it being my guardian angel.
Thnx. i needed a little lift of spirit, right about now.

It is past my bedtime. Way past. But for some reason I dont wanna go to bed.

It spooked me a bit. To be honest. many coincidences now, kinda matching up.

And allthough i am open to the possibility that there is more between heaven and earth than the eye can see, i like ghosts and demons in fairytales.
Better there than on top of me.

About the pictures. I feel like I should take some pictures. Maybe to reassure myself that there is nothing there:p

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Actually sweetalker I told my son to tell his that he was scared of him because it could see him, guess what it stop showing himself off to my son.

Still my son said that he could still feel his present in the room at night.

that was about 10 years ago, my son is now 22 and has not told me about this in years.

My used to show as a grown man and even told me his name that happen to be the name of an uncle that die before I was born while serving in Korea with my father.

My daughter used to see this green light floating around in her room and she even used to like it, she has not seen the light in a while now.

Is many incredible stories about this type of presence by people that actually has seen them and felt them, but they prove in many instances to be nothing but benevolent forces.

If you feel scare just tell it to it and perhaps it will stop showing itself to you.

Also you can research what family member in your side has passed away that may have a resemblance of the presence that you saw.

You may be surprise.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Again and I recomend this for all incubi/sucubi problems, I am sure there is a mirror in your room most likely facing your bed. Turn it to either face the wall or if you can not bring yourself to do without the mirror take a small one and put it back so that they reflect off of each other.

This should stop the problems. Comes from Personal experiance don't care to share in the form.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

Unfortunately, there are no mirrors in our bedroom.
Come to think of it, there is a mirror in the bedroom, allthough not on the wall.

It`s a oldlooking mirror, that belongs to my fiancee. Family heirloom or something. But it doesn`t fit with the rest of the decor. So it is atm under the bed. I can easily remove it. If it might help.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
A few years ago I had the classic old hag attack , I've posted here it some where . Creepy stuff , I've pondered the experience many times, was it just a dream or something more .

[edit on 7-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 7-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Under the bed is a very bad place for it especially if the reflective part is faceing up toward the bed. I wouldn't make her get rid of it but I would get it out of the bed room and make sure that the reflective surface is covered.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Now wouldn`t you know.

In the foot-end of the bed, between the wall and the bed, there are six paintings/pictures, with frames.
Flipping through these, revealed a golden frame, with guess what... ..another mirror in it. Still not on the wall, but at least facing me.

I removed the darn thing.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join