It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dream i had. Is something following me while i sleep?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OK, weird dream last night.

I have not had a dream in a while that freaked me out as much

as these two did. I need HELP figuring out what it means. I’m not

saying the dream is an actual event, but just a dream, and I

need a different intelligent perspective.

Alright. Its 5am. I hit the hay, soon as I knock out; I wake up on

a beach watching people play volley ball with a beach ball. Back

n forth, was relaxing, saw a boat in the water. Looked like a chill

dream right? Wrong, the freaky part happens. I look at the SUN

and I see a silver SPHERE/OVALISH shaped thing next to it. Soon

as I looked at it, it shot down and right through me. I WAKE UP

JUMPING.
Never happened b4. And this was quick too. I look at

my clock and it was noon. Wth?
It was like a 5 min dream, and I

was still tired as if I never fell asleep. I went back to bed and

slept until 6. When I woke up then, I felt refreshed like I actually

had sleep.

The next night, I get where I left off. I ask the people in my

dream, what happened to me. They said (I don’t know man, u

kind of spazzed out a bit back there!) spazzed? “What was that

from the sky” I asked. They all looked at me puzzled and

disappeared, and I wound up in a white room and the energy in

this room was murky. You could cut a hole through it, it was so

thick. Then I feel a push, and then I wake up.

Alright. My question. What happened to me? Interpret anyway u

want to cuz I am at a loss here. The last time I had a dream

where I literally fell out of it, is when I was walking west a mile

away from my house, and where I could see NYC in the

background. I see a huge flash of light, and I scream out

(energy shield) like a dumb arse… not only in the dream, half

the house heard me. I’m good at decoding my own dreams. I

know they are just dreams but this one stuck out, and actually

gave me the UMPH to write about it here.

Is something following me?

[edit on 3/4/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Maybe something is following you, if your dreams seem just too real.

Looking at the sun and seeing a ufo rush at you, that sounded pretty spooky. But when the folks gathered around and looked puzzled, and then disappeared.. if they just disappeared like *poof*, then that sounds like they were using some kind of temporal displacement kind of stuff.

And how in the world did you go from a beach to everything going murky with a thick haze? Did you see the transition, or was it just from one scene to the next, like you cut from scene to scene in a movie?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Maybe something is following you, if your dreams seem just too real.

Looking at the sun and seeing a ufo rush at you, that sounded pretty spooky. But when the folks gathered around and looked puzzled, and then disappeared.. if they just disappeared like *poof*, then that sounds like they were using some kind of temporal displacement kind of stuff.

And how in the world did you go from a beach to everything going murky with a thick haze? Did you see the transition, or was it just from one scene to the next, like you cut from scene to scene in a movie?

It was like instant change, like if i was teleported.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

actually i read that wrong. this was within a 2 day span. i had the second dream last night, continuing this experience. i was on the beach asking people. then as i said, # got murky, then everything changed at once.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm really not sure what to tell you here. The fact that the dream characters didn't see what you saw is surprising but not unheard of and may reveal much about it. There are times when I hear things they don't (great example is the alarm clock going off while in dream, the characters do not hear the noise). We really have no idea what they are (apparently) seeing ever and it's no surprise they did not see it.

They can however see what the other dream characters are doing sometimes better than the dreamer can, it seems. I've asked them before did so and so do this? And they always seem to know.

So from my experience, whatever came at you was probably not a dream character. As it was obviously not a person, then it was not a dream object. I mean it was probably more related to you, almost externally.

This is much like an alarm clock going off that the dream characters cannot hear, only it is visual. If it was entirely part of your dream, a dream object of sorts, then the characters should have been able to tell you more about it than you had time for. So I am thinking it was related directly to you, externally, outside of the dream.

Very interesting really and much worth talking about, I think you can distinguish between Astral Projection and Dreams, maybe this was an instance of the Astral or Etheric "level" effecting your external perceptions outside of the dream, and your dream illustrated it as you describe, just like it illustrates the alarm clock (accurately yes).

So yeah, something Etheric or Astral shot right through you, either plugging you into the murky energy room, or causing that shift to occur. I'm willing to go out there a bit on this because it's interesting and hope I can offer some help. I guess I feel it's out there because basically that is saying that the Astral is full of entities/aliens, which is something I don't have first hand experience of, though my experience with the Etheric/Astral is quite limited. So I'm talking a bit out of place here but hope it helps.

I wouldn't assume you are being chased but something interesting certainly happened here.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

ive projected b4, in dreams and meditation. it was the astral BTW. good job. just the only thing out of place was the orb... not the first time ive seen this thing. i had time to think about it and it relates to a dream i had about 7 years ago, where i was exploring temples, time traveling, and even fighting demonic energies. this ORB in that dream, was actually guiding me, giving me what i needed to proceed. this dream lasted 18 hours (i was out cold)

it was neat, i see some relation, perhaps its trying to communicate with me again. i don't know, it kind of came out of no where on me.

the temple dream, it was there when i was in my coma (the in dream coma, not actual coma), had a tripple out of body exp.

the dream started when i was riding my bike, doing errands for mother. i was hit by a greyhound bus, and was in a coma for 3 weeks.in this coma, i also dreamed. i dreamed of inter dimensional travel, and this is where i met my orb. i called it the (puffy white guy) but had no limbs, just eyes, blue piercing eyes.

it showed me 10 years into the future when everything was on fire, and GONE. i had this dream in 2002, 7 years ago. it told me, this will happen to this world... and well it gets fuzzy after that. it told me when i wake up, i am to find a weapon under my bed. i come out of my coma, and resurface in my primary dream. docs were around me, some fam was around me. i was out for 3 weeks time (dream still) im thinking its reality, it looked real, i was young, i didint know what to make of it, but what i learned when traveling to these temples... that they had more meaning with how reality is shaped. it stood by my side, in my head, helping me i guess. i go back home from the hosp that day... and i have my (sword) in hand. only i could see it.

the first demonic presence comes into play shortly after i get home. the thing glowed bright, and energy swirled through every pore in my body. i felt immense power from it. i used my mind to shatter this demon, nothing was thrown, not even a swing.

i go to the temples after my first kill since, well it told me to go. (orb) i went. i traveled. it was instant tele-portation to each location. with each temple holding a secret door with a wormhole, or gateway to other parts of the world. i wound up in the mayan temples, Egypt, somewhere in china, one in Russia, and a few in south Africa.

i never understood its importance till years later when learning about the temples/pyramids, and their meaning to human history.

from that point on tho, i developed my own lingo describing the astral, describing dream land. my own meditation, everything brand new to me, and i didn't use a book, i got this info from the orb!!!

then i meet a friend deep into this stuff, well 2 friends deep into this stuff. they explained to me, and i understood it... automatically, since it was familiar. i was told, i (woke up) and well... i woke up a long time ago. i just connected the dots. I called the astral, the (spirit grid) i called projection (grid surfing) etc.

I thought id share that one. that one was more... intense then the one last night, but the one last night bugged me, and i think they are related. i had time to think about it.

what do you think, or anyone else think?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It seems like you are fairly apt at recalling dreams. I have a knack for this as well. In fact, it is not uncommon for me to recall previous dreams in a dream. It sounds like you are experience some form of lucid dreaming.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

well since ive been dreaming forever, and i liked dreaming, i allways found ways to remember my dreams, remembering symbols, who was around, what energies i felt, what smells i smelt. paying attention to detail.

Lucid dreaming, yea, kind of, but being lucid, your able to (manifest anything you want) but in that dream, things kept constant, with no influence of my reality/surroundings on my part.

i just pay attention to detail because ive learned more through dreams with spirituality. i would consider astral, the (home) for all of us, alien/human. anything alive here, is also present there.... and will always be present there.

thanks for the reply!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Actually, there are various levels of lucid dreaming. You may want to check out this thread:

The Art of Lucid Dreaming

Hopefully, you will find this to be informative.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

thanks for the link!

i think i was lucid 8. since i was letting it play out, and i knew it was a dream. i enjoyed it... but it had a lot of meaning to it. i feel as if it taught me something about myself, and the past. not sure on how to word it but, it was nice.

still wondering why the orb came back though. that was the only thing that was able to either over-power me or (telepathy) from one being to another... and that was a projection of an intelligent being.

as i said b4, thanks for the link. it helped!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Though I do have some experience of the Astral I do hope you see how I came to the conclusion that this orb was Astral/Etheric in origin, purely from a dreaming standpoint. Simply, you could see/hear it but the dream characters could not, and thus it was most likely not a dream object. Very cool.

How did you sleep 18 hours? Just how it happened? I assume that everything with the temple related dreams that happened was dreams within dreams and projections within dreams.

I think it's a very rare thing, that sort of long dream that is basically lucid. I am young so I don't know how often it comes around but I know I have had one that was quite long lasting.

As you have some astral experience I imagine this will make sense: That orb could well be your Astral Double, returning back to you, and at certain times that you is inside of your dreams. That is what I would call super-lucidity, and nothing I've heard of before. Even the times when it sort of taught you stuff and stayed outside of you, still could be the Astral Double and you have encountered a different way of interacting with it as it returns, maybe that part of you is very strong and is remembered through dreams primarily. I have felt the whole time that this orb is you, though not created by you. The Astral Body would do what it wants and go where it wants, it's kind of silly to ask why (if you were stuck focusing on the dream and wont remember anyway at this point)

I don't know, this crossing between Astral and Dream is something I'm not really good with, though I'm really starting to wonder about some of my own experiences. Again I am sort of reaching here but hope it adds to your understandings.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
Though I do have some experience of the Astral I do hope you see how I came to the conclusion that this orb was Astral/Etheric in origin, purely from a dreaming standpoint. Simply, you could see/hear it but the dream characters could not, and thus it was most likely not a dream object. Very cool.

How did you sleep 18 hours? Just how it happened? I assume that everything with the temple related dreams that happened was dreams within dreams and projections within dreams.

I think it's a very rare thing, that sort of long dream that is basically lucid. I am young so I don't know how often it comes around but I know I have had one that was quite long lasting.

As you have some astral experience I imagine this will make sense: That orb could well be your Astral Double, returning back to you, and at certain times that you is inside of your dreams. That is what I would call super-lucidity, and nothing I've heard of before. Even the times when it sort of taught you stuff and stayed outside of you, still could be the Astral Double and you have encountered a different way of interacting with it as it returns, maybe that part of you is very strong and is remembered through dreams primarily. I have felt the whole time that this orb is you, though not created by you. The Astral Body would do what it wants and go where it wants, it's kind of silly to ask why (if you were stuck focusing on the dream and wont remember anyway at this point)

I don't know, this crossing between Astral and Dream is something I'm not really good with, though I'm really starting to wonder about some of my own experiences. Again I am sort of reaching here but hope it adds to your understandings.

im young too (24), ive been havin these sorts of dreams since i was a child. (as young as 4 i remember) just became a member here last year, waited for a good one to come up and share.

Explain how it could be a part of me? could it be that the dreamer of (my awake reality) somehow meets me in the middle and is teaching me these things?

EDIT: Answer ur q about the length of time. I dont know, when i go in deep, i go in deep. i dont leave till i am finished i guess.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT to bump the thread, i just replied, but i had another thing to add!

Well i kept this out of the story (beach dreams)

My friend Rachel who i mentioned before as one of my friends deep into this stuff. she has the exact same dream, and she beleived she was taken away by this thing.

sometimes we share dreams. i dont know how, but... yea, i dont know why i didn't mention it b4. DOH!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
How it could be you: Astral Projectors talk about how you can project and never know about it. You can go all over the universe even, and if you don't have your mind in the right place to remember it at the point of return, then you forget it.

So imagine the grey thing is you, your Astral body flying around without you knowing about it, while you are dreaming. It can leave whenever, especially when asleep, and all you would remember was being asleep. So why could it not leave while you are dreaming as well?

So that thing is your astral body doing whatever it's doing as you sleep, while you are dreaming. You are aware of it, the dream characters are not. It is returning to you. You basically saw yourself returning to your body from an astral journey that you don't remember.

Just an idea, and one theory. It really could be anything, but I think it is outside of your dream, external to it since the characters don't even see it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
How it could be you: Astral Projectors talk about how you can project and never know about it. You can go all over the universe even, and if you don't have your mind in the right place to remember it at the point of return, then you forget it.

So imagine the grey thing is you, your Astral body flying around without you knowing about it, while you are dreaming. It can leave whenever, especially when asleep, and all you would remember was being asleep. So why could it not leave while you are dreaming as well?

So that thing is your astral body doing whatever it's doing as you sleep, while you are dreaming. You are aware of it, the dream characters are not. It is returning to you. You basically saw yourself returning to your body from an astral journey that you don't remember.

Just an idea, and one theory. It really could be anything, but I think it is outside of your dream, external to it since the characters don't even see it.

I believe you, i am starting to think so too... I remembered the dream. it felt like 5 minutes, but was about 6+ hours.

i think that while i was going into my dream state, it was waiting for me. it caught me off guard. i didn't expect it. i was relaxing on a beach. it spooked me, and i jumped over board.

Next time i see it, i will let it fuse with me, to see what happens... and what ill get from it. it never reached me. it shot down, but i forcefully woke myself before it hit me.

I am writing out my 18 hour dream in MS word. i want you to read it when im done with it. what you read b4, was a summary. i go into more detail with what im writing now. i remember it as if it was yesterday. it stuck with me. the orb in this dream was more hands on as you read. once its done, ill let you know VIA U2U. probably post a new thread as well.

thanks for all the insight. its helped.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sounds good I'll be glad to read the full version. Will certainly comment more on that when I get it. I say go ahead and post it if you feel ready to do so. When people read about other's dreams it helps them with their own, so it can't hurt. And you are talking about what is possibly the Astral coming in to effect your dream, or you becoming aware of the Astral while dreaming.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
this is going to seem odd, but it is the gods honest truth...

I've got to tell you a little bit about myself. Im 22 years old, and have been on and off projecting since i was about 13. I've had visions, and other things, but I like to think they are just me dreaming. Well, here it goes...

back when i was in 9th grade. I remember being really sick, fever of 105 (for about a week or 2), and still being forced to go to school. One night I come home from school at about 4 and go straight to sleep. That night I had a dream/nightmare I will never forget. I was laying on my back looking up at the sky. It was night time, the sky was full of clouds so I couldnt see any stars, but the greyish tinge of the light of the moon bouncing off of the coulds. It was almost like everything around me disappeared, and I was 2 stories off the ground just stuck there. I was trying to figure out what was happening. The clouds began to move. Then all of a sudden this giant greyish silver cube comes through the clouds. It was hurling directly at me. As it got closer I began to scream. I tried to move, but that was completely useless. I remember it smashing into me with extreme force. But at the moment of impact I couldnt tell if it was massive or extremely small. It felt as if when it hit me, it instantly shrunk, or melted into my chest.

A lot of time went on, normal dreams...

I think I was about 16. I got back into astral projection and was reading on it all that I could. I go to sleep one day after trying to project. I have a dream where I am inside of a tall stone (one carved out stone) structure. People were wearing clothes that looked to be american indian or mexican. There were no doors, no roof, the ceiling was the floor for the next level. I walked around a bit, wondering what the place was. I saw a light brown staircase, with bright sun shining on it. I thought, "ok, now I'll know where I am, when i see the outside". I walked up the stairs, it opened into a balcony. As I was able to see the horizon, I could see that I was completely surrounded by desert, nothing but sand for miles and miles. I was standing by myself on this balcony, listening to people talk downstairs, and upstairs. My best friend walks up behind me, and says something like "hey, what the hell is that?" and points up. I looked up in the direction he was pointing. It was the same exact Cube that was in the other dream. I remember being absolutely terrified that it was going to smash into me again. It began to move towards the tower. My friend yells for me to run inside. I was frozen in terror. I watched it, almost like it was a god that I didnt want to take me away, but knew if I ran it would just find me. It moved around the tower in odd patters, bouncing around stopping, moving in close, than backing far up. I wanted it to stop toying with my fear and either take me away or leave me alone. Then I woke up.

The oddest thing about this whole ordeal was.. About 6 months ago me and that same friend are talking about dreams that creeped us out. I tell him about the dream in the stone tower. He turned towards me in the car, and said "I remember that dream, you were standing there, scared as all hell, and you wouldnt move". My buddy doesnt beleive in the paranormal, maybe ghosts, but it stops there, he doesnt beleive in astral projection, or anything like that.

Your dreams sound oddly like mine. Maybe there is some type of connection?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
sorry for the double post,

can you send me the full dream too? Im extremely interested in this.

have you had any other dreams that are profound in nature? visions, messages, anything else?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I came in here wondering if your dream was anything like the ones I've had. Quite a shock to read about silver spheres, considering the fact that in my dreams, they hunt me down relentlessly and whenever I'm near them, it's like kryptonite. I become almost paralyzed. Maybe it's a coincidence but reading your description shot a chill down my spine.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Yea, ill definately send it to you. i have about 9 pages written down. its not even half way done. i probably will not have it posted for another week or so.

im trying to describe everything in detail. as i said, this one felt real, and the whole time, i was aware it was a dream, but just (went with where it took me)

Part one is up: www.abovetopsecret.com...

enjoy!

[edit on 3/7/2009 by ugie1028]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join