It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shalom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Whats up, I've been reading these forums for a while now and am just now finding myself joining up. How is everyone?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Orchideaterz

Welcome to ATS Orchideaterz. Tell us a bit about yourself!

IRM

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Thanks for the welcome. I'm 19, I live in a small town in Virginia... not much goes on here at all. I work at Food City which I'm not too fond of. I've been interested in extraterrestrials and the like since I was a wee lad haha. And this seems like a forum with intelligent people, that is something hard to come by.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hey Orchideaterz

Welcome Aboard

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

You will find tons of ET related material here but you really need to keep a critical eye open and discern carefully between the valid investigations, sightings and experiences - and the pure bunk!

Keep your tin foil hat handy.

IRM

[edit on 4/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Ahh yes, there is nothing better than thinking for yourself! Information is exactly that, you have to figure out what it means.

Haha, I already have it on!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi Orchideaterz and welcome to the family

Some good advice from InfraRedMan. Tin foil hats are a must!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
Hi Orchideaterz and welcome to the family

Some good advice from InfraRedMan. Tin foil hats are a must!

Haha, indeed. I might just have to ask to borrow Agent Mulders.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Hello Orchideaterz !

There is definitely something for everyone on ATS, the board is very easy to use and the ability to attach utube/Google videos to your posts as well providing links to your sources is invaluable.

Have Fun.
See you round.
Umbra~Sumus.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
shalom Aleikum Orchideaterz and welcome on ATS the wonderfull board of information and conspiracies

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It seems like this board has a lot of sweet information. I've been reading and posting in a couple threads, there is a lot of good speculation!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hello from a fellow member of the Tool army.

"OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51."

Welcome!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Shalom.

Welcome to ATS.

I hope you are ready to have your world turned upside down and your understanding of all things tested and changed or fortified.

Being here has been a great experience for me. I would be lost without my daily fix of ATS.

Enjoy.

top topics

join