It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Conservatism (The most honest and conservative politician in Congress)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ron Paul says that a good conservative defends the Constitution.
Do you defend our Constitution? Do you believe that our Constitution is great?

I thought this was a great video..check it out.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I defend the Constitution and Bill of rights.
As I have said in many other threads:
I no longer support the government.

Our current government has thrown our basic rights out the window and has defiled our most sacred of founding documents many times. They seem to only follow the Constitution and Bill of rights as a formality these days, and I am 100% sure they would throw out the Constitution if they had the chance.

and I will fight for it if they do!

Edit: Fight for the Constitution, not throwing it out. Just clarifying.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

What angers me is that we have someone IN Congress...someone who has been there all along TRULY fighting for what rights were given to us by our founding fathers...who is showing us that the system is flawed and government is too large, and he is not President.

This country was founded on freedom. Freedom of religion, freedom from persecution, freedom to the individual.

This is what made this country great. This is why so many in the world wanted to come to the USA.

They WANTED that opportunity. They could attain great things if they worked hard for it.

That opportunity is slipping away...if it hasn't already.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

He did get a pretty nice reception at that convention though...
I think a lot of people have seen bits and pieces of his speechs, but, this time he actually got the stage to himself and had time to talk about a few things...
Good for Him!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Completely agree, a very nice reception for him.
post.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If modern conservatism resembled anything Ron Paul advocates, it would be a lot more respectable.

Unfortunately, the movement is dominated by BS artists like Rush Limbaugh, and frothing neocons like the ones we just kicked out of the Oval Office.

Sad, but true.

If the Ron Paul supporters could reshape conservatism, the country would be a lot better off.

ape

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
He's the real deal for sure. I'm proud to have donated to his campaign and vote for him in my states primary. He sure does make those bushbot neocons squirm. About as much as president Obama does I would say. People like Rush, Hannity and Bush are a disgrace.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by ape]

top topics

join