It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My incubus experience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
ok well my husband and I moved into our new house 6 months ago. It has occurred on 6 different occasions, each time it has been when my husband is out of town. What happens is that I am normally awaken at night and my legs are spread and there is a warming sensation between them. The first time I thought I thought it was just a sex dream. When it happened again I told my husband he had a priest bless our house after that it occurred 4 more times and was more intense. He has not gone out of town since the last time and I am worried about what will happen when he does.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Jenglln232]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
how long is he out of town when he leaves? if i could suggest leaving your home when your husband leaves that would be my suggestion. If it persists, i would contemplate moving. What is more important, your house and whats in it, or your life and sanity?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Incubus is an awsome band.

Incubus

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
how long is he out of town when he leaves? if i could suggest leaving your home when your husband leaves that would be my suggestion. If it persists, i would contemplate moving. What is more important, your house and whats in it, or your life and sanity?

Not exactly what i would recommend, why does she have to change its entire life and all because of something weird happening? i think is just too much for this case.

What you should do, is be strong, be more sensible to what the world around you feels like and then you will be able to 'sense' when things are about to happen, and you need to be strong, and say no, even if it is not with words, but with your resolve, with the intention of don't allow this to happen to you, and it will not happen, all lies in having faith in you and if you believe some entity can come and do this to you, then you also must believe in the opposite, some other entity that will take care of you if you ask it to.

It is very simple, as in real life, just say no.

I've been through this same experience in the past, and that's how i got out of it, the moment i felt it was going to happen, i just didn't allow it, and it went away.

And yeah, incubus is a cool band.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
From experience, I suggest the above posters actions. Just will it away. I've had a spirit in my home for the last 10 years or so, and the only reason he's still there is because I allow him to be.

Then again, a warm feeling inbetween your legs, could be a good thing. Is it cheating when it's a ghost?

hmm...will have to look into that.

No but seriously, you are far more powerful then some horny spirit.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Chastity Belt, maybe one with a built in ghost trap?

+

[edit on 28/2/2009 by spitefulgod]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm very spiritual and think I do believe in ghosts and I don't want you to feel that I'm disbelieving you or anything like that.

I'd just like to suggest that you look in to sleep paralysis. It's something that has happened to me throughout my life. Often when I've been having a difficult time or a change of surroundings.

I've woken up to something on my chest. Unable to move as dark shadows walk around my room. Something pulling on my legs. Experiences I could say were abductions or spirits, they feel so real but I know it's sleep paralysis and the harder you fight it the more scary it gets. If you relax and remind yourself of what is going on then you will fall asleep again very quickly. Slowly you will become less anxious at the thought of it happening again too.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sorry seems I been going to the wrong house while astral projecting. lol

In all seriousness you could try placing something made of iron under your bed.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by northerngate

Having read up on the matter.... get four devil's eye crystals and put them in the four corners of the room assuming your room is square. that'll keep them away

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Move the mirror that I am sure you have near your bead out of the room. If this is not possible for you but a different small mirror in front of it so they reflect off each other.

Either should work just fine.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

What is the deal with spirits and mirrors? I've heard this connection before but I can't think of a logical, physics based explanation.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

I think sometimes physics just don't apply or at least our understanding of them. They say mirrors reflect the soul. That is why the anorexic girls see theirselfs as fat in the mirror when everyone knows they are not.
They go deep into our history in lore like this in every culture. Apes seem facinated by them as well.

If you throw one mirror in the middle of 5 apes and it does not break they may very well kill each other to get it. They will look at theirselfs for hours. Just something to think about.

Maybe it has to do with the way energy is bent and reflected off a mirror. If you ever hit one with radar it gives you a crazy reading. If you have a full body mirror and the radar pings off it you'll think it is the mother ship.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Usually he is out of town 3 or 4 days. He is suppose to go out of town next week. I thank you for your suggestions. I have thought about sleep paralysis and I talked to my doctor about it and he said he could schedule a time fore me to go to a sleep clinic.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by northerngate

Stop projecting into my room ;-)

I will try your suggestion.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
As an update. My husband went out of town Monday and is due back tomorrow. Nothing happened Monday but Tuesday it happened again. Then Again last night. (Thursday).

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well if anyone cares. It still occurs it doesn't seem to have a set time or anything just happens. It happened yesterday morning. I was awake.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
does it only happen in one room?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'd like to say use fire with fire, try some house cleansing rituals like stated before use crystals, find a new age/occultist store locally, and ask of some assistance. I have spirits in my hme but tend to ask them to leave and my will is usually done. For say if I get intimidated like a chill down my spine and a shadow figure out of the corner of my eye I banish them from from my dwelling.
There should be local priestess/preistess'es in practice locally to you, or loacally everywhere in the western world. A new age shop would likely have the connections, I had a friend that was in the same type situation, well I hope you get some resolve. Good Night

top topics

join