It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Green says Meltdown in mid March

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
projectcamelot.org...

George Green discusses a possible mid March meltdown in the link above. I have a thread in Dreams and Personal Predictions that i started on feb 18 BEFORE i heard this interview as the interview was done on Feb 24. My personal spirit guides told me the same thing as he is talking about. I know not everyone here believes in psychic messages ect. but i am very concerned about what MIGHT be coming very soon. We all have been preparing and talking about this for some time now but i think it may very well be upon us now. I get that this is common sense at this point with the economy being the way it is but i just wanted to spread the info i received along with what george green is also saying.

you can read the message my guides gave me at my thread here www.belowtopsecret.com...'

Please no attacking is necessary if you do not believe in guides ect that is fine but at least listen to the george green interview he is very connected with people in the "know".....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am to the point that it needs to happen. It is apparent that it won't get any better untill some huge changes are made and what better way to have huge change? The strong will survive and hopefully the people who are good at getting by in tight times will help others who need it. Like during a catastrophe. (911, hurricanes except katrina, tsunami, whatever.) Show me the worst of times and I will show you the best of people. Not always, but most of the time. Complaining wont fix anyting, but creating a network of friends helping friends will fix everthing. Remember if you have a loaf of bread, you can spare a slice. Someday you may need that slice, and hopefully there will be somebody with a loaf ready to help you.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I am to the point that it needs to happen. It is apparent that it won't get any better untill some huge changes are made and what better way to have huge change? The strong will survive and hopefully the people who are good at getting by in tight times will help others who need it. Like during a catastrophe. (911, hurricanes except katrina, tsunami, whatever.) Show me the worst of times and I will show you the best of people. Not always, but most of the time. Complaining wont fix anyting, but creating a network of friends helping friends will fix everthing. Remember if you have a loaf of bread, you can spare a slice. Someday you may need that slice, and hopefully there will be somebody with a loaf ready to help you.

absolutely! the only way to get through this with positive outcomes is if the population as a whole will ban together. I do hope that happens. If not things will be unnecessarily ugly, which is what i think "they" are hoping for....mass chaos.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Could be just me but i seem to remember that George Green has said it would happen at some point several times and got it wrong with the timing. Not sure, will try to look for it. Not saying it won't come just thinking he's stating the obvious and trying to become a certified prophet or something.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by azurite

This is actually predicted my many more economists as well. I can not recall their names but they are put there in the scale of "Who would you call if this happened?"

It has been a short time coming for this to happen.
Think about it.

The people are getting fed up with this spending.

The 9 to 10 year mark on a terrorist attack is coming up shortly. (False Flag attack.) This could be used by whoever is pulling the strings to incite chaos so they might take over.

More and more people are "awakening" to the prospect that life isnt Sugar and Candy anymore.

Inflation is on the rise, at a massive rate.

I have more but most ATSers already know my line of thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Could me just me but i seem to remember that George Green has said it would happen at some point several times and got it wrong with the timing. Not sure, will try to look for it. Not saying it won't come just thinking he's stating the obvious and trying to become a certified prophet or something.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Harman]

This is exactly what i stated in my other thread. the thing that has me worried a bit is that my personal guides came thru with this info recently and it does match up with his info. i've listened to all his interviews and i agree some things he says don't seem to pass and my guides have never come to me with this type of info before. soooooo maybe this time he is right. i guess we'll see soon enough. i sure hope things go on "as usual" but i highly doubt it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
reply to post by azurite

The 9 to 10 year mark on a terrorist attack is coming up shortly. (False Flag attack.) This could be used by whoever is pulling the strings to incite chaos so they might take over.

I am also very worried about this very issue. there is no telling what is planned in this area. could be a fake ET disclosure. I believe ETs exist, in fact i know they do. but point is "they" could stage and event and kill two birds by scarring the crap out of people into chaos and at the same time end up discrediting in the long run the fact that ETs exist. god it is all so corrupt i can't stand it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
www.leap2020.eu...
GEAB-N-30: See - Global systemic crisis – New tipping-point in March 2009: « When the world becomes aware that this crisis is worse than the 1930s crisis.
Snippet:
"National governments and international institutions only have three months left to prepare themselves to the next blow, one that could go along severe risks of social chaos. The countries which are not properly equipped to cope with a surge in unemployment and major risks on pensions will be seriously destabilized by this new public awareness."

GEAB-N-32 is now available - published February 16th 2009:
www.leap2020.eu...!-4th-quarter-2009-Beginning-of-Phase-5-of-the-global-systemic-crisis-phase-of-global-geopolitical_a2805. html

This next one was GEAB-N-8: Published October 16 2006. The headline is:
November 2006: beginning of the phase of impact of the global systemic crisis. www.leap2020.eu...

GEAB-N-22: Published 16th February 2008 - Seven months before the collapse. See - 'Global systemic crisis / September 2008 - Phase of collapse of US real economy.'
www.leap2020.eu...

This is GEAB-N-1: www.leap2020.eu...

If you have trouble with the links, Google GEAB-N-1 and so forth.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by BetweenMyths]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by BetweenMyths]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite
This is exactly what i stated in my other thread. the thing that has me worried a bit is that my personal guides came thru with this info recently and it does match up with his info. i've listened to all his interviews and i agree some things he says don't seem to pass and my guides have never come to me with this type of info before. soooooo maybe this time he is right. i guess we'll see soon enough. i sure hope things go on "as usual" but i highly doubt it.

Oh, 'business as usual' has died some time ago, we are now at 'stupidity as usual' bordering at 'demented as usual'. And credit where credit is due, if that guy is wrong a few months in his predictions, well, he is saying it for a long time and the future is not set in stone, so he is worth a listen. I think i crosswired him with Deagle or something.

new topics

top topics

join