It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel lobbies for war on Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So you truly believe if Iran had nuclear weapons they would just go use them? Iran isn't engaged in a current conflict as I see Israel right now, and they have nuclear capability.... I think Iran just wants the nukes for a just in case scenario just like any other threatened country...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
Not that this should come as a suprise to anyone. Israel wants to attack anyone that is not their friend. Will the us get involved? probably. Why? Cause we want to keep israel as an ally. besides, whats a few thousand deaths of the subjects to the elites that have always been in power. Funny thing is, we would be fighting people who have guns that old reagan gave them in the eighties. Same guns we got.
Well, I don't know about us having the same "guns" we had in the 80's. I was in the Army in the early 80's and the weapons they have today are not the same. But back on track...we will help the Jews no matter what they do. Count on it!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated7

Israel is like a 500 pound gorilla in the region, they can take on Iran by themselves, the problem today is Russia, they are providing Iran with technology and weapons. Russia is also helping Iran finish the Bushehr reactor, rumor has it that Iran have many secret underground nuclear facilities built for nuclear weapons production and that Bushehr is only a decoy, Israel is aware of this. so a preemptive strike against Iran near time is probable. If The Gaza confilct escalates and Iran step up their support for Hamas it could get ugly real fast. My 5c.

Article on Bushehr
www.globalsecurity.org...
Followup article "cannot exclude the possibility, however, that some or all of the visible nuclear weapons complex is simply a decoy"
www.globalsecurity.org...

[edit on 2009/2/26 by reugen]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated7

Iran not involved in conflict? Hamas is the Iranian supplied, trained and financed foreign legion that has been attacking Israel on a daily basis. Iran is involved with conflict through its foreign legion Hamas.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

This is same kind of mentality that leads me to believe WW3 should be here shortly "back them no matter what they do" Is there any way you'd like to retract that statement along the lines of well I don't know " back them up only when it's the right thing to do"???

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated7
reply to post by PammyK

This is same kind of mentality that leads me to believe WW3 should be here shortly "back them no matter what they do" Is there any way you'd like to retract that statement along the lines of well I don't know " back them up only when it's the right thing to do"???
Couldn't have said it better m8, some people can be up to their necks in dung, and then ask you if you farted

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well, the PC game Frontlines: Fuel of War does say Iran, Israel, and Saudi Arabia go to war in 2013 and nuke each other in 2014.

Whether it'll take that long for such a war to materialize, I don't know. But I'd rather have that happen as opposed to the U.S./Israel attacking Iran and bringing the 13th circle of Hell to America.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This report is from PRESSTV. One of the worst and most bogus news sources anywhere. They also predicted war on Feb 12th between Israel and Hezbollah and you see how that went. i would trust NOTHING from that site unless they are reporting news that has already happened and is verified by many other sources. Complete cr@p site.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with these bogus new reports, you can still deny the facts these 2 countries are in turmoil? I was just mad at some of the replies that ran through here at how arrogant and ready for war no matter what the reason was type of people, which seem to be everywhere here in the US... Go a few posts up and you'll see we'll support Israel no matter what the cause, did you miss that? Hypothetically speaking if Israel wanted to turn into nazi germany by wiping out the whole west bank to just occupy it for themselves, we will back them just because they're Israel... What kind of upside down logic are people using these days?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thast all conjecture and the war between hezbo and Israel or Israel and Iran hasnt started yet and im SICK of every other day seeing a new "source" that says war is imminent this week or on this date yadda, yadda, yadda. Folks can debate the what ifs and the why's all they want but im replying to the topic at hand started by a bogus news source. Everything else is a "what if" until it happens if it ever does. Then the debating can begin. Im just sick of PRESSTV and all their crap.

It has nothing to do with these bogus new reports, you can still deny the facts these 2 countries are in turmoil? I was just mad at some of the replies that ran through here at how arrogant and ready for war no matter what the reason was type of people, which seem to be everywhere here in the US... Go a few posts up and you'll see we'll support Israel no matter what the cause, did you miss that? Hypothetically speaking if Israel wanted to turn into nazi germany by wiping out the whole west bank to just occupy it for themselves, we will back them just because they're Israel... What kind of upside down logic are people using these days?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I can completely agree with you, I am sick of seeing these posts also it's like an ATS cancer.... When and if any of this does really happen maybe someone who has a reliable and unbiased news source can post something... Then again a lot of time I come on here not checking the source and debate the stupid crap that is put out there for no reason at all anyways....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Iran wants to be attacked. The coming of the 12th Imam I believe dictates it. Also in Revelations foretold’s the entire story.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
if it sickens you so much don't read them, it's your choice. I seen the article, reputable or not, it is an issue most would love to ignore until your start to see your sons and daughters shipped there to protect another country's interests. I think and i feel many are with me, not so ignorant as some, believe that it is evident that a war will happen, most likely sooner then later, but who knows maybe our Savior Obama will come through for the World.

Peace out.

reply to post by princeofpeace

I can completely agree with you, I am sick of seeing these posts also it's like an ATS cancer.... When and if any of this does really happen maybe someone who has a reliable and unbiased news source can post something... Then again a lot of time I come on here not checking the source and debate the stupid crap that is put out there for no reason at all anyways....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
But back on track...we will help the Jews no matter what they do. Count on it!

I wouldn't be so sure there are a lot of us here in the US that are getting pretty darned tired of Israels action.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey, if Israel wants to commit suicide, let them.
Just don't expect the rest of the world to lift a finger when the whole of the middle east is burning your capital to the ground.

Israels' almost self destructive stupidity in regards to foreign relations never ceases to astound me. It's almost like they want their people to become victims of hatred again.

Do something about your government Israelis, before they get you killed.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Back on track. PRESSTV has a history of printing bogus articles so there is no need for everyone to get their collective panties in a wad over this. There is nothing to debate at this point because the war HASNT begun.

I mean i can sit and debate a scenario that i want to conjure up and say this or that about it, but its just talk if it hasnt happened. Folks need to get a life.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
I sick of hearing about Israeli this or that wanting war or sanctions on Iran, Palestine or whatever else they complain about.

A constructive idea would be for those who want war to build a space ship, board it and take off in search of a new planet to pester.

Problem with that is that Israel believes everyone should board the space ship and leave because they believe this land was given specifically to them by their god.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
Problem with that is that Israel believes everyone should board the space ship and leave because they believe this land was given specifically to them by their god.

If they keep pushing for war, they might just get a chance to ask him in person.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My feelings on the matter are this, Isreal's military might is bought and payed for by us in the U.S. and they could set back Iran 200 years in about 30 days if the gloves come off. Isreal will wait till they feel they have no choice or until they are attacked directly or by Iran's payed for militia's.

For the most part the Iranian people are like most people of the world, just want to live and be free. Unfortunately easy going moderates are always controlled by aggressive radicals in this part of the world and they want world war to start so they can bring about the return of their savior and are willing to do whatever it takes at the expense of their own peoples lives. Make no mistake about it the single biggest threat in our lifetime is the radical islamic clerics who are in power and have the money and access to weapons capable of pushing the world into what they beleive will bring about the return of their saviour.

Anyone willing to do a tiny amount of research who comes to the conclusion that the Iranian leadership (not the people) is just being villified by Isreal and the west is well,.....wrong.

wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well the war hasnt started yet. PRESSTV siad in an artcile earlier this month that Israel and Hezbollah would begin war on Feb 12th and this has not happened. PRESSTV has also stated many other such "predictions" if you will. This is nothing different.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join