It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a Possibility the UFO Technology has Advanced?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey everyone, i just was reading through some threads about like Roswell and the Battle of L.A. and came up with something.

So they were shooting at something in L.A. and they couldn't get it down. That was 67 years ago. In are time we went from having black and white tv and no microwave, to having the internet and all the high end electronics that we have.
So, I wonder if UFO's have changed throughout that time. Maybe we see more triangular UFO's now and less Circular ones because they are better and something that we dont understand yet.

I just thought i would post that because i just signed up on the site. There is a lot of interesting reads on ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, IF they exist, and are coming to this planet from unimaginable distances.

I doubt it gets anymore advanced than that.

Maybe they watched Pimp my Ride and thought, Hmm, lets pimp OUR rides.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 7up3345

If they are coming from galaxies far far away then they would be thousands of years way ahead of us. If they had major scientific breakthroughs it would have happened a few thousand to tens of thousands of years ago.

As far as what we think of as "High Technology" still could be in their eyes not much higher than a stone axe.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

Ha ha, maybe we'll see one in the shape of a spinner or something.

It will just hover while we watch it spin, and spin, and spin lol

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 7up3345

Well, FIRST we need real proof they have been here. Let's do that first THEN ask that question again......

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Giving this further thought. I think the reason we are seeing different types of UFOs could be several reasons

A. It's the latest development from billion dollar spending from the military.

B. The Universe is a big place and there could be thousands if not millions of different types of Aliens and they all come here to Earth as part of some intergalactic Saucer show, showing off the latest models.

C. People are simply paying more attention to detail and have access to better photography equipment to record all the different types of crafts instead of being lumped into " I saw a Saucer"

[edit on 24-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
For the aliens things have certainly changed. Earth has finally joined the rest of the galaxy and is, nowadays, a huge wifi hotspot.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just have a quick look at these!

www.ufocasebook.com...

If you notice the early photos of UFOs are pretty simple looking disc shapes, then as you move on through the years you can see a difference.

Most of them I believe are our secret developements that have advanced over the years, and the rest who knows?

And as Slayer commented there would be many shapes and forms of craft that the supposed visiting Ets would be traveling in, but I think if a race many thousands of years more advanced than us has perfected space travel with a certain craft may be they would stick with it for a very long time.

As qouted by Sgt Clifford Stone there are supposedly 57 species of visitors recorded so no doubt there are as many craft types if not more.

Star & Flagged this as I was going to start a thread very simular.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I think you bring up a great point.

I think if they do exist which I think they do. Then clearly their technology would improve or change in some way over a period of time.

top topics

join