It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Free Energy Device is Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Aside from generating power, it can be used as a propulsion unit or weapons system too:

www.smashingtales.com

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Grrr this is just spam for some naff cartoon!

Don't you realize that people who hve been tricked into looking at the website will be angry and not give the content a chance? I skimmed through it and said, meh waste of time -i'm board and interested in that sort of thing, if you said 'cool cartoon about free energy machine' then i would hve probably been more than happy to check out the site and give it a fair look.

infact now i've cooled off i might do just that, oh no wait as it ws spammed at me i KNOW it's going to try and scam me for money sooner or later... best just ignored.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wow what is the world coming to if people are spamming ATS

damn...better work up those 5000 points for the secret forum

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Don't take it for granted! This is a real device. Soon, it will be declassified:

The Z-Machine

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
NO thats a pick from some comic book. Thw writing is scribbles etc.....why waste our time with this junk? Yea it would be nice but not our life time. The only thing free these days is air and Im sure someone is figuring out how to tax that.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think you have it all wrong. If you're waiting for the Federal Government's disclosure at a National press conference, you're right, it wont happen.

But disclosure will come about via the internet and print media. Not all at once, but in books, dvds, grainy youtube videos, and other institutions of pop-culture, including comic books.

It's up to the individual to read and view as much as possible and then connect the dots.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by akwida
I think you have it all wrong. If you're waiting for the Federal Government's disclosure at a National press conference, you're right, it wont happen.

But disclosure will come about via the internet and print media. Not all at once, but in books, dvds, grainy youtube videos, and other institutions of pop-culture, including comic books.

It's up to the individual to read and view as much as possible and then connect the dots.

That's a pretty ridiculous way of thinking. It'll lead you to confuse fact with fiction. Anyway, this doesn't have anything to do with weapons; it's a webcomic, and not a very pretty one at that, so it belongs elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm new to ATS but it seems to me that this site "smashingtales.com" is well done with its' own style as comics have. It's entertainment, but entertainment which mirrors truths we recognize must exist. I found it thought provoking.

Much unlike the disinformation and disservice the MIB 1 and 2 movies provided to the general public about the terrorization of those experiencing alien encounters (we have observed over the past 15 years) .

I think the author deserves a Job well done, a Thank You and an apology from those who rush to judgment without weighing it carefully and responsibly.

SPAM ??! Come On.... Think Outside of the Box... not within it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MorrowindMan

I'll grant it's better looking than the majority of webcomics out there, but frankly, the majority is a mire of MS paint and stolen/recolored sprites. This might have any given thing on drunk duck or comicgenesis beat, but it's no Penny arcade, Sam and fuzzy, or Gunnerkrig court, let alone the sort of purely character and art-driven graphic novella style comic I think the author is going for.

I stand by my right to say anything I want about anything within the limits of the terms I've agreed to.

And yeah, I'm going to say it's spam. This is the weapons forum. The one for discussing weapons. It wouldn't be spam if it were in skunk works, or disinfo and deflection forums, with some kind of endorsement that the object in question isn't purely a work of fiction.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You might want to circle back around and have a look. This guy is cutting lose with some serious small arms:

Pen Laser System

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Looks like the last strip is here. Kind of makes you wonder about things.

Smashing Tales

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by akwida
Looks like the last strip is here. Kind of makes you wonder about things.

Smashing Tales

Well no, it really doesn't make me wonder about much. Here is a example of what gets me thinking and 'wondering about 'things':

In the battery, the Poynting vector is outward, indicating
the direction of energy flow. ~Note the sensitivity of this
result to the sense of the current through the battery.! In the
vicinity of the conducting wires and next to the positive terminal
of the battery, S is parallel to the wire. Perhaps surprisingly,
S is directed from the battery on both sides of the
battery. Along the resistor R, the change of direction of E
outside the resistor causes S to change as well, gradually
turning from parallel to perpendicular to the resistor axis
~and entering it!, at its middle point ~zero surface charge!.

This account obviously does not explain much about the circuit.
Indeed, in the Feynman lectures we read:4
‘‘We ask what happens in a piece of resistance
wire when it is carrying a current. Since the wire
has resistance, there is an electric field along it,
driving the current. Because there is a potential
drop along the wire, there is also an electric field
just outside the wire, parallel to the surface ~Fig.
27-5!. There is, in addition, a magnetic field
which goes around the wire because of the current.
The E and B are at right angles; therefore
there is a Poynting vector directed radially inward,
as shown in the figure. There is a flow of
energy into the wire all around. It is of course,
equal to the energy being lost in the wire in the
form of heat. So our ‘‘crazy’’ theory says that the
electrons are getting their energy to generate heat
because of the energy flowing into the wire from
the field outside. Intuition would seem to tell us
that the electrons get their energy from being
pushed along the wire, so the energy should be
flowing down ~or up! along the wire. But the
theory says that the electrons are really being
pushed by an electric field, which has come from
some charges very far away, and that the electrons
get their energy for generating heat from
these fields. The energy somehow flows from the
distant charges into a wide area of space and then
inward to the wire.’’ ~emphasis added!.

However, the result of such an application
and the resulting energy transfer in the circuit apparently did
not satisfy Feynman. He wrote: ‘‘this theory is obviously
nuts, somehow energy flows from the battery to infinity and
then back into the load, is really strange.’’4 Feynman, however,
did not persist and left the problem for others to find a
reasonable explanation. Can we say more about energy transfer
in this simple circuit?

sites.huji.ac.il...

With high frequencies, Tesla developed some of the first neon and fluorescent illumination. He also took the first x-ray photographs. But these discoveries paled when compared to his discovery of November 1890, when he illuminated a vacuum tube wirelessly—having transmitted energy through the air.

www.pbs.org...

The development of wireless energy transfer began in earnest with the lectures and patents of the electrical engineer Nikola Tesla (and is described in his 1916 deposition on the history of wireless and radio technology). In experiments around 1899, Tesla was able to light gas discharge lamps (similar to neon signs) from over 25 miles away without using wires. Tesla used a high frequency current (Prodigal Genius, O'Neill; pg 193). During his experiments in Colorado, he lit ordinary incandescent lamps at full candle-power by currents induced in a local loop consisting of a single wire forming a square of fifty feet each side, which includes the lamps, and which was at a distance of one-hundred feet from the primary circuit energized by the oscillator (Century Magazine, June 1900).

en.wikipedia.org...

Now that's interesting....

Stellar

top topics

join