It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Right, I need to how I am going to prepare myself for this, but also, I need to how the Governaments are going to prepare for this.

My head is confuses

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
How Many FOX News television viewers can you fit into a FEMA casket?

All three of them.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok, here is the picture I took..

Here you see 3 planets I think. I think,I dont say it is 3,but it looks like 3..

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
False Alarm guys. Planet X is just a lonely planet for divorcees. That noise you've been hearing used to be my Mother-In-Law.

Nothing to see here move along.

How did you know my name was along?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

I love your attitude and I appreciate your honesty. The roar has been especially loud and continuous from my location tonight. Once in particular around 1 AM a sudden increase in the pitch and tone had every dog within earshot really upset. Can you hear the sound from your house?

It is very hard for me to hear much from my home. I live on a main thoroughfare that fronts the ocean one and a half blocks from a major power substation. It’s great for getting the power on quick after hurricanes and tropical storms blow through but creates a lot of electronic feedback. Sometimes when I leave my computer speakers on with no sound source running to them I get electronic distortion feedback out of them as the lines and the station ebb and flow in their output. Motor vehicle traffic is constant until the wee, wee hours of the morning, and the building it self is an older one back in the days when inner walls were constructed of slatted pine and concrete not drywall. It is why I choose to walk to the beach if I need to commune with the earth.

I have been hearing other things at night the past few months that may be related to this conspiracy. Many would question my sanity if I were to divulge those, though in my humble opinion there is little to question since I dutifully inform any and all I am about as insane as a person can be and still be free to function independently within society! While these events could be related I don’t want to drift away from your theory in the thread OP and the efforts your making to help alert others to this.

ProtoplasmicTraveler you have made my efforts much more worthwhile. Positive energy is pulsating through my body and back to the source. Thank you for being my brother and sharing this planet with me.

We are all brothers and sisters and it is a beautiful planet we share. Believe me when I say skeptics come across cool, collected and ever so logical sounding but theirs is often an even more deep seeded fear that compels and propels them to but such dismissive efforts into things that defy the order of things they are accustomed to imagining and finding comfort in.

I often wonder since conspiracies typically only work in vacuums of secrecy and ignorance how many are prematurely defeated when exposed in public forums before they come to fruition. The naysayers love to trumpet “It didn’t happen like you said it would” but can any of them say honestly and truly it wasn’t happening like someone said it would before the plug was pulled on it by the conspirators themselves because someone had exposed it?

It’s an overcast partly cloudy day here; the sun is popping sporadically in and out of the clouds. I am going to keep trying to probe the vicinity with all my senses. There is a loud noise in the life stream, and something is causing it. There are many, many, many things in the universe that beg to be understood that aren’t. We are in many ways only here to resolve their pleas and help everyone and everything figure it out.

To those who imagine the thread to be fear mongering, I humbly submit that in truth we are all about to die. They say that right before you die your life flashes before your eyes.
I sometimes wonder what people really think is happening to them that allows them to escape the fact that is precisely what is happening to them every second of every day!

Welcome to planet Earth everyone. Who ever has the “Made In” plague hidden along with the manufacturer’s eternal indestructible guarantee and certificate of origin please feel free to post it for our viewing pleasure!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I choose to be polite. Here's a wikipedia article on The Hum. It is a low frequency noise not heard by all people.

The Hum is a generic name for a series of phenomena involving a persistent and invasive low-frequency humming noise not audible to all people. Hums have been reported in various geographical locations. In some cases a source has been located. A well-known case was reported in Taos, New Mexico, and thus the Hum is sometimes called the Taos Hum. Hums have been reported all over the world, especially in Europe.

Go check it out, it is a real phenomea, you are not imagining it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beaux
If there was a noise or vibration (same thing) pervading the air, most animals would sense it before humans. We would see animals acting strangely, confused, irritated, frightened, panicked or even sick.

My animals seem fine and I have seen no report of crazed beasts beyond the norm. I trust their ears better than my own.

The noise might be Project Blue Beam (a new type of burboun I think?) Or some of those satellite speakers, cause they blew one up this morning. Must of cranked it up too loud during that train song.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blagojevich
Are you suggesting Planet X is playing some game of "hide and seek" as the Earth revolves around the sun? I mean, there's nothing we can't see "behind the sun" as it only depends on the time of year we're in. What about gravitational lensing? We're able to observe stars behind the sun due to the force of gravity warping space-time, "including the paths followed by light rays from a bright background source." I guess you can argue Planet X is not bright enough to observe.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, but you weren't supposed to look until you counted to 23423345099568. That's okay, next we're going to play "ring around the rosey". Maybe when you get around the other side you can holler at us, since sound carries forever in the vacuum of space because SOMEBODY forgot to change the bag.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Not too sure if anyone has suggested this yet (cant be bothered reading through all the pages) but have you tried recording this sound? Surely if you can hear it you can record it. Then we will all know what sound we should be listening out for?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So this is the change Obama was talking about !

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Did you ever see the movie "Bug" ? You know, the one with the two paranoid crackheads who thought government agents were after the bugs that were crawling under their skin (that really didn't exist)? Yeah, those guys. You remind me of them.

Perhaps the red planet you speak of appearing in the sky shall be Mars. Or maybe it's just a top secret government satellite spying on you and beaming down this bull**** directly into your brain.

One can never be too sure.

(What the hell do you expect people's replies to be with a story like yours and a fearmongering thread title?)

[edit on 2/25/2009 by pjslug]

No I generally don't watch movies, son. You remind me of someone who compares his father (me... it wasn't really D. Vader bplug) to a fictional character.

No the angry red planet is at the end of a menstrual cycle. You're wrong about the satellites.... they're speakers haven't you heard they been blowing like crazy playing Train too loud. 0-3 you're pure potential son.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Maybe this has been answered before, but OP, how can you hear noise in a vacuum? Or is your ear capable of translating visual light frequency into ear-wavelength frequency?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcrSo on April the 25th when no red planet appears (although I suspect you will use Mars as a distraction!) will you post her the simple statement:

I WAS WRONG

People used to walk the streets with sandwich boards stating "The end of the world is nigh" now they post on ATS!

One thing you can answer before then: How is it possible to hear the planet through a vacuum?

Do you really think I'm hanging around until the 25th? You must be high, friend. When they finish detailing my merkabah I'm busting a move. Huh? I couldn't hear that last comment for the vacuum.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
Maybe this has been answered before, but OP, how can you hear noise in a vacuum? Or is your ear capable of translating visual light frequency into ear-wavelength frequency?

One word.... Miracle-Ear

Sorry about the hyphen but I'm stretching my letters and stocking up just in "case" they become valuable during the next Stone Age

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I am talking about deciphering the content of encrypted conversations. I don't know any of those people. Do you really think the world is just crazy and everyone delusional? No wonder you people are either regularly enslaved or digging yourselves out from under the rubble you once called your civilization. Noone on this website can claim to come from a society that has never been utterly conquered reduced to chattle, NOT ONE. Do you know why?

A discussion of Planet X is an encrypted communication...Do you get it or are you really dense?

The OP is talking about things that are moving around on Earth, regular people with irregular desires. I doesn't really matter I suppose.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I feel like I am "listening" to a part in the movie KPAX. I believe the end times are near. I am laughing at this and now somewhat understand what my family feels when I talk to them about the end times. LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5That is a great way to get around cutting your lawn. I wonder if my neighborhood association would fall for the “ I won’t cut my grass because its cruel to it” excuse?

See, I am learning something on ATS everyday!

I’ll let you know how that turns out…

Granny wasn't a push-over. She also showed me how to "blade and bag" the ones who thought they were badgrasses. But after the dementia set in, she started growing weed and had to blaze up just so she could remember to forget.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Please forgive me for being blunt, but have you checked with
otolaryngologist?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5Well I would say that you are in the correct frame of mind to say the least!

I went outside and I could not hear a darn thing either, and I am further South then the OP is so it should have sounded like a freight train. I felt pretty foolish for even trying it, but I had to go have a smoke anyway.

Trains aren't as loud as they used to be, especially for someone who is def. Have you tried a cochlear implant? On second thought wouldn't be prudent. Might get hearing aids.

[edit on 2/25/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join