It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck: Prepare For The Worst (Must Watch)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
not sure how you guys stand it?

I just can't be like you guys

I can't be an alarmist or a scaredy cat...

but, that's cool that guys are???

the same people who were saying Iran and Israel were going to fight have been saying it for 4-5 years now......

ummm, I just don't really see how we can stop anything, any of this, if it is going to happen, it will happen.

In other words, our fate is already sealed.

In terms of, if a nation were to launch a nuke at us, we would all probably die. you can post all you want, but you will still die. all of you.

Jack, you are competely wrong! We can do something about it. We can change it's course.
That's why Beck and these guys stepped it up a knotch. They have tried for a long time to get people to stand up and fix it with the Govt.
People wanted to put their collective heads in the sand and call it crazy.
If maybe the show what could be real, then maybe finally they would ask,
"Can this be fixed?" "I don't want to go thru that" etc.
It makes sence. The reason we have all these problems and could be heading in that direction or worse is because it might inconvience someone. We wouldn't want to have to stop our busy little lives now would we.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Last time I checked,

isn't it the new official job for the media to spread fear among the nation?

This is exactly what's happening.

Granted, we're in an economic emergency but really, come on. Instead of us being afraid let's be strong, fearless and stick together.

k? k.

We have had some layoffs in my state but the economy seems stable.

As far as fear, many say there is good reason. People who should know not just talking heads. It would have to be a very well orchestrated fear campaign.

Fear or not we should at least give ear to warnings considering they are coming from everywhere.

Me I am not scared. I got a rifle, shotgun and a 4xwheel drive and a country boy can survive.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Logarock]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

This was a great presentation. I starred you for it.

My view of self is the false ego. Looking at the video you presented us with I would place the "true self" as being the resurrected or awakened spirit.

So, setting aside terminology, I see a clear parallel between what I believe, and what is in this video you shared with us. My thread on "self" is here if you are interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It seems people are watching Glenn Beck more and more now

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
Survival Type - Realist.

Hate the word "Bubba". To me it denotes ignorance. I don't think it is ignorant to be prepared.

I like to listen to Glenn but dont like that Bubba crap. They have some characters form the movie "Deliverance" in mind.

IMO Bubba as he is called is way more complicated an independent than they like. Thats why they toss that characterization around. Plus Bubba has contempt for just a lot of things that would hold many folk back from any action. The minute we begin worrying that we many act like "Bubba" whatever that means, we may be finished.

When I hear people refer to the "Bubba Vote" for me it has the same baggage if one were to say the "Ni**er Vote". We have that in common with blacks, that they try to control us by threatening us with stereotypes.

Glenn kiss my a** you sick freak. You got a pretty mouth. "Go ahead and shake off them panties". "You took a wrong turn! Antri? This river dont go to Antri".

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Cops= Enforce the Law, and back the politicians who write those laws.
Military= Defends our rights, constitution, and our people.

I read this and smiled. You're completely right. As a veteran, I focus on freedom and liberty. I focus on the Constitution and the people who risked everything to write up the Declaration of Independence. There's a reason that when we raise our right hands before an officer and swear to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, we take that seriously. There's no time limit on that oath. I swore it forever.

There are many good police officers out there who wouldn't turn on the people. There are a lot of them out there that would relish the opportunity to kill as many people as possible. I've talked to them. Until you know what side of the line they stand on, you have to err on the side of safety and assume they will move against you.

Remember that legislators write laws far beyond the scope of their State Constitution because they want power and the ability to control people. The police are their army, and those of us who have been a part of a peaceful protest know all too well that the Police certainly have no desire to support protest or the people.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Jack, you are competely wrong! We can do something about it. We can change it's course.
That's why Beck and these guys stepped it up a knotch. They have tried for a long time to get people to stand up and fix it with the Govt.
People wanted to put their collective heads in the sand and call it crazy.
If maybe the show what could be real, then maybe finally they would ask,
"Can this be fixed?" "I don't want to go thru that" etc.
It makes sence. The reason we have all these problems and could be heading in that direction or worse is because it might inconvience someone. We wouldn't want to have to stop our busy little lives now would we.

i cant' understand your post its very hard to read

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by dodadoom

We have been getting 20 cases of food a couple of times a week.

Rounds in the 1000's for each type of gun.

Every kind of gun in multiples except for a 50 cal. snipper.
I am going to try and have one by April.

I hope you all have been paying for everything with cash and not credit or debit cards. Using cash helps you keep your purchases PRIVATE, using debit or credit cards puts you on a written record of exactly what your purchases are.

Thats one of the advantages to the PTB for all the grocery discount cards and so on, besides the obvious advantage to the stores to help keep track of their inventory, etc. Helps them know what their customers want, heh, heh. What their customers are buying.

Easier to come get without a lot of searching, if you know what I mean.

Also, I probably can't find it right now, but there are already laws on the books authorizing government to take ANYTHING they want from you in case of natural disasters, war on mainland, civil unrest, martial law, or some type of health catastrophe, such as bird flu.

Also, a law out there against HOARDING of food, more than a month's supply, I believe. All set up against the time THEY need it.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by sezsue]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeye1717
This is far right fringe fear mongering, nothing more, and it's typical of Glenn Beck. T.

Left wing and right wing have nothing to do anymore in todays politics, except the hour interviews candidates they have over dead babies.

Glenn Beck is an obvious "conservative", but he still hates what the government has been doing, under the democrats and republicans.

Are you so blind that you do not see that there are all these big bankers and corrupt politicians just stealing from the workers?

But I understand a lot of your guys and gals ideology...

DON'T FEAR, JUST TAKE IT IN THE REAR!

edit - What I also do not understand, is that while we are all here on ATS screaming for somebody to cover such stories, there are shows such as Glenn Beck - but when you watch him, you despise him JUST because he is a conservative to some extent (I would say he is liberal in the idea of education and those of the like being).

Ai ai ai!

[edit on 21-2-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

David, thanks for finding the other segments of this.

2nd

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That's an interesting show, and I watched several parts up until they mentioned God. That's where I loose all interest

And there is only one thing I think they are all wrong on, and that's seeing this in 2014.
It's already happening.
Within just the last four months civil unrest has risen, fear amongst the people has risen, unemployment has rocketed, distrust of government has rocketed.

We have people like Allen Stanford and Madoff, both extremely wealthy, screwing people over. Allen Stanford owed over $200 million in TAXES FFS!
He goes on the run, is found, and still not arrested!

How in the hell does a man owe $200 million in taxes and not be arrested, when you or I can owe far less and be imprisoned within days?
How is this right, or just, or fair?

To me all of this says one thing, these people, politicians, wealthy elite, bankers, all of them are as corrupt and despicable as can be. They are the lowest forms of life looking out for each other and covering the tracks of their colleagues to protect their wealth and investments. They don't care what a wealthy tycoon is doing as long as they can still make a profit out of the masses being conned.

All of this is exactly why all of our countries will see a massive event where the people say enough is finally enough, they'll be running to the hills while their mansions are burned and looted by the millions of people they tread on.
There will be a war, and it'll be the common man fighting against the wealthy, and those puppets in government supporting and protecting them.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by dodadoom

I hope you all have been paying for everything with cash and not credit or debit cards. Using cash helps you keep your purchases PRIVATE, using debit or credit cards puts you on a written record of exactly what your purchases are.

Thats one of the advantages to the PTB for all the grocery discount cards and so on, besides the obvious advantage to the stores to help keep track of their inventory, etc. Helps them know what their customers want, heh, heh. What their customers are buying.

Easier to come get without a lot of searching, if you know what I mean.

Also, I probably can't find it right now, but there are already laws on the books authorizing government to take ANYTHING they want from you in case of natural disasters, war on mainland, civil unrest, martial law, or some type of health catastrophe, such as bird flu.

Also, a law out there against HOARDING of food, more than a month's supply, I believe. All set up against the time THEY need it.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by sezsue]

Your right on most counts. CASH IS KING!
The food for stocking up is a store that does not have those damn cards.
Buying cases of canned goods is something we have always done when they run a good sale for brand name at .50cent each. At the bigger stores right now the same stuff runs 1.65 each.

As far as taking it from me they have two choices, pay me in gold at 10 times the replacement cost, or pry from my dead cold hands.....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Glen Beck and his right wing agenda-ite followers are not only fear mongering, they blame the problems on an admin that's been in office less than 30 days!!

You uncompassionate right winger war mongers that want all the world's wealth for yourself while the rest of the world starves to death under your feet are in denial of the FACT that BUSH and his warmongering admin. put us in this mess.

Some Humans are so pathetic. Their so called awakening is nothing but their dreams that keep them sleeping.
ENJOY:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
There is a lot of ignorance in the type of mindset that hates on people like Glenn Beck and the evil Fox news. Your so backwards and off base it's pathetic. You want to hear fluffy bed time stories and dreams of a peaceful tomorrow where all the races and creeds can hold hands then turn on NBC or something. Sources like Glenn Beck will remain for the knowers and the preparers. Good luck with that ignorance, you might just need us Fox News listening (insert ignorant and hateful name here) one day because I believe liberals take the throne when it comes to ignorance and hate, because that hate comes flying my way and Glenn's way....why, what hypocrites. Take a hike, you can't enter our camp.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Sheeper]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Has anyone seen my banjo?!? BING BING BING BING

I remember when he had some cashier caller on his radio show. This guy was stoned or stupid. Anyway a few IQ points from the bottom of the curve actually I hope he was stoned... Anyway I forget what topic was.. ... Communism , I think . i think we know Communism is a bad thing you dont need to publicly mock someone. I think this new aud... is going to your head....

Glen Glenn Beck Beek Baek

Glenn Bleek < wow funny how things just string together/// Can I trade mark that????? or am I too late already.. The Glenn Bleek Blog...

Back to my point,,,,

Basically IMO just humilated the guy. Wow you can over come a mental midget SOO impressive ...

That was a little disappointing to me...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Wow.............really... (with a dreamy stupid look)

When are some of you going to get over it?
When are you going to let go?
It does not matter whom is in the oval office.
Do you really think your Utopian stuff is going to protect you from
what is coming?
Do you think some president is going to give that to you?

Why don't you really listen to what is being said?
Number one, Beck and the others have been just as hard on Bush (your boogy man) as they are on Obama.

Why do some of you even bother to go there anymore? It's really pointless.
Do you notice that you get less and less support every day?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by j2000]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ranhome

See what I meen about the ignorance and hate that comes from these people. Wow real clever of you, love the whole evil nastiness thing, it suits you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I love this. Posters here write threads all the time about the evil of our government and what needs to be done. The MSM keeps piping the same crap into the watchers and one network decides to to make predictions! If those that want to denegrate a show on the very real possibilities of national unrest and violence and complain that its 'BS from a conservative or Neo-con had bothered to listen to the preview of the show would have seen that this was a spitballing meeting of the very same minds that do this everyday as security consultants. We post here every day in the same manner! Beck is first and formost a Libertarian. He is conservative in many ways. He is NOT a liberal! Listen to the message, not bash the messenger. It helps to look reality square in the eye!
Zindo

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Doom and Gloom... Hmm I am sitting here at Star_B can't get my favorite table because there are many people here. Making business plans sitting with their Realtor talking about buying houses..

Yep we are are all doomed

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I LOVE how post apocalyptic america involves unionized labour, and nationalized banks. I'm apart of a union, I've worked non union, and I can tell you now that the way you are treated is night and day. So why do we disaprove of unions? Or are all of you afraid the US is going to turn into communist russia? Eh comrade? As for the banks, a bunch of privatized units desiged for self survival. Why on earth wouldnt you want them nationalized? Have the people own it, instead of rich billionaires who would rather see you wiped from the face of the earth due to your "vermon" status. If you dont believe me, look at how the average individual treats a homeless person. Its terrible, and guess what, the billionaires view you the same way. SURPRISE. Gotta love it. All I'm trying to say, is why are these guys picking on these concepts? Is this more propoganda shoved down your throats? More "invested interests" by big business? I suppose thats up to all of you to decide.

Wally

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join