It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - Sound To Electricity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I really don't know why people have a hard time grasping this and keep going back to the little microphone not being able to supply enough power to do anything.

Because I thought we were talking about sound

I believe what it would do would be to take a signal that is in the environment, any signal, let's take one that's pumping out 100 thousand watts from an AM or FM station near you. You have a coil that is tuned to that precise frequency inside a box that collects any power that is passed through that coil or antenna. Now it's not the only one coil, there are probably twenty or thirty of them. They take that power that is coming off the wire antenna and pass it to a capacitor or something equivalent.

This is possible and in most countries it’s illegal to steel RF energy from a radio transmitter. It should be noted that you can only get useful power while very close to the transmitter as you get further away its less effective and eventually impossible to gain passive energy.

Just like the crystal radio, there is enough power to know you have power. Now multiply that power times how many antenna's you have wound up at the precise frequency of that station. And to boot you have transistors or a more modern day version that amplifies this signal. This is not rocket science and you don't have to be highly intelligent to see that there is a power source and that it can be harnessed. Although some may say that it won't work because of the theory, have gone to the old school where you are taught to listen and not question the teacher.

It’s true a crystal set will resolve passive energy from the signal unfortunately it is so minuscule that only a crystal earpiece will allow you to hear it. To use resistance loads like headphones or speakers you need to amplify the signal that takes energy and has defeated your purpose.

Indeed it’s not rocket silence it’s all simple stuff these days and that’s why It does not work in the form that you have eluded too anyhow.

Nevertheless talking RF is not what the OP was talking about however funnily enough they both suffer the same problem – resistance.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I think sound is the wrong frequency.
And it can't be light either.
So it must be some silent and invisible pulse coming from a star.

It has to be invisible because we have day and night on Earth and we need power around the clock without needing storage batteries at night.
It has to be silent because we need to overcome friction in the air.

So it must be electricity itself. There absolutely must be some frequency in the air that is really strong but unknown to me. You could tune it in and get some electricity from the antenna down to the ground. Then you could use the immobile grounded power station to run portable microwave computers.

This electricity stuff is weird, and conductors are weird as hell also. It is like a weird geometric myth or something. If you wind some metal around near itself it suddenly becomes a self-inducting device? Who would have thought of this?

When you put two pieces of metal near each other they build up capacitance. Who thought of this stuff?! These thoughts are so totally un-normal that most people would simply not even consider it and yet some people figured it out and made up some electric stuff. Thank God somebody did. And the refrigerator guy. Whoever made the refrigerator is a total hero.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Google Video Link

sounds exactly like what Mr Dunn here is saying the Giza pyramid is and does..

"Giza Power Plant"

check it out..

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Make a gyro-capacitor, a group of three or more capacitors passing a charge around in a circle just in time for the next pulse from the coil to add to the stored charge. Somewhere up high in the high frequencies of the universe someplace a high frequency thing would be discharging so rapidly you could easily have enough spare time to utilize a 60 hertz harmonic of the superwave.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi! New to ATS
As mentioned before in this thread Tesla after found out how to manipulate the Aether he finally found out that he could harness the power of Aetherian waves and change it to electricity. The best evidence was tesla's electric car that harnessed the energy of Aether and ran an AC motor to run his car. Another one was the work of Moray, you can read "The sea of Energy" from him in the rexresearch.com website.

At ALLIS0NE:

Hi allis0ne. I am one of your fan in ATS. I love your thread The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included and some of your other threads. That special thread really changed my gravity knowledge. Hope you continue posting there.
Thanks

BUT ABOUT FREE ENERGY:

Allis0ne! When you said the sound that is every where I remembered tesla who said that scalar waves nothing more than sound waves in the AETHER. Scalar wave propagates in the universe at very high speed: FTL. Tesla found out that there is general high frequency Aether wave that is general to our galaxy or universe and he simply harnessed it by resonance as mentioned in previous posts by others. IMO you meant Aether waves or sound that present Every Where because you speak in HINTS and CLUES like in you did in Gravity forum. I want to really know your Aether Definition (Is it the mixture of North and South pole Individual magnets?
).

I have some questions to ask you can I send you PM?
Many Thanks In Advance.

P.S. Excuse me for my English, thats my second language.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hi! New to ATS
As mentioned before in this thread Tesla after found out how to manipulate the Aether he finally found out that he could harness the power of Aetherian waves and change it to electricity. The best evidence was tesla's electric car that harnessed the energy of Aether and ran an AC motor to run his car. Another one was the work of Moray, you can read "The sea of Energy" from him in the rexresearch.com website.

At ALLIS0NE:

Hi allis0ne. I am one of your fan in ATS. I love your thread The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included and some of your other threads. That special thread really changed my gravity knowledge. Hope you continue posting there.
Thanks

BUT ABOUT FREE ENERGY:

Allis0ne! When you said the sound that is every where I remembered tesla who said that scalar waves nothing more than sound waves in the AETHER. Scalar wave propagates in the universe at very high speed: FTL. Tesla found out that there is general high frequency Aether wave that is general to our galaxy or universe and he simply harnessed it by resonance as mentioned in previous posts by others. IMO you meant Aether waves or sound that present Every Where because you speak in HINTS and CLUES like in you did in Gravity forum. I want to really know your Aether Definition (Is it the mixture of North and South pole Individual magnets?
).

I have some questions to ask you can I send you PM?
Many Thanks In Advance.

P.S. Excuse me for my English, thats my second language.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I am new to forum Excuse me for Double Posting. My internet Connection is Very SLOW then I had to click two times on Reply button and found out message sent twice!! That was my fault Excuse!

[edit on 25-8-2009 by leedskalnin]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I guess the idea would be putting out more power than you use to generate the power.

What about this?

on one side of the room you have a stack of amplifiers (lets say 10000 watts for all of it) powering a bunch of speakers plugged into the wall. (just for the sake of argument)

On the other side of the room you have a massive special multi microphone that work like 10000 mics at once.

The Massive Mic is not plugged in as an input to the amps but instead goes and stores it's generated electricity somewhere else.

In theory (without using the feedback effect) you could still generate more power than you use with enough microphones. Or am I wrong that microphones convert sound to electricity with 0 power consumption.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Sorry. Very wrong. The amount of power required by your amplifier stack is significantly more than the combined output of the mics.

On another note... rather than consider a coil-and-magent microphone design (which will be throttled by any load placed across the mic's coils when you attempt to extract energy) what about some form of piezo pickup? Piezo materials produce electrical energy as a result of pressure (sound pressure for example) and are not susceptible to loading. Their output is very small, however.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Wouldn't that depend on how many mics you have sitting there though? It might overpower 10000 mics but what about a million? Billion? Trillion? (I know it's an insurmountable number but it's just for the sake of hypothesis)

Piezo materials produce electrical energy as a result of pressure (sound pressure for example) and are not susceptible to loading. Their output is very small, however.

Could you increase the size of a pickup?

[edit on 25-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sound into electricity.
Thats a good one.
Just the opposite of electricity into sound waves in the ether.
Especially since Tesla said electricity produced sound waves
in the ether and has been denied ever since.
So if we could focus all the ether sound waves from
all the cell phones and TV and Radio broadcasts and Sun
we would have free power.
Not to mention the Tesla aircraft that goes 300mps on
speed of light ether sound waves.
Can't tell you what happened for the slowdown but some
secret scientist might be able to workout the details.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I've just skimmed the thread, sorry if it was posted already:

if you do calculations regarding the energy density of the sounds we normally hear, there is not much. I read about it in a pop science book and don't remember the numbers, but they aren't significant. So basically you are scraping the bottom of the barrel with relatively expensive tools (e.g. microphones). Not viable. But works "in principle".

On the other hand, a square meter of solar cell es exposed to 1kW of incoming energy. If this was sound, your head would blow up instantly! (sort of).

[edit on 26-8-2010 by buddhasystem]

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by leedskalnin

I'm not that up on the Tesla car although Bill Lyne has some good points about what is
traditionally known or written. There is the iron pipe that is involved in the energy generation.
Moray is involved as he uses K Capture by way of UV on low atomic weight elements to
induce radio activity for a current source. Air can also be involved in this scheme as Lyne
has indicated a Tesla air to electricity generator. The iron pipe K shell voltage was used
by Lyne in an experiment that has results but can't recall now if there was a power boost
of proportioned to move a car or if there was one.
If the car were to be moved forward by a Tesla propulsion method there would need to be
a forward focus. But if the Tesla car were pulled along by the ether what would ultimately
happen to the vehicle in front. Thus only the iron pipe power method was perhaps tested
but coupling with the ether propulsion would even be better if possible.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo
Haven’t read the whole thread but the best wave to harness is in the ocean it has a tad more energy than a microphone and solves the load problems.

MJ2

kindof what i am about to say.

Water would be a much better medium to make ambient sound into energy.

great idea op

these devices if developed should be placed by loud area, and in water bodies of some significant mass.

WATER would be more viable i believe, more viscus so better and farther transfer from energy.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
hmmm being an mechanical engineer who has to deal with vibrations a good mechanical engineer knows that energy lost to every day sounds is very much negligible . However it is normal to reduce/ reuse energy lost to vibration for our benefit. Nice try I guess for trying to think out of the box but unfortunately it is not a plausible idea. I do not know much about Acoustics but applying my wisdom to the field I have arrived at this conclusion.
edit on 11-5-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Not so sure about the current practicality of an idea such as this, but it does leave one to believe that as technology advances and as things like the lumens to power ratio of LED diodes increases, then we could possibly see self powering lights, OLED particularly comes to mind. Along with other little odds and ends that we take for granted every day.

I'd like to add that I don't really believe in the concept of free energy, but do believe that one day we will have some type of useful device that is able to make the power conversion at a 99.99% efficiency rate though. There should also be a distinction between free energy and perpetual motion. Perpetual motion being a novelty because the energy that such a device creates goes back into powering it self, not really useful for anything else though because as soon as you try to use that motion to power anything other than itself it no longer has the energy to power itself.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Timing because: Free Energy Clarification.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join