It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Need A Battle/Rally Cry to Help Reclaim Our Country

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The majority of Americans are sick and tired of the constant garbage that is coming out of Washington DC. We are tired of failure being rewarded while responsibility gets ignored. We are tired of the government wastefully and arrogantly spending our hard earned money and placing a heavy burden of debt on many generations to come.

We are tired of all of the partisan bickering and the governments ineptness to solve any of our major problems with long term solutions. We are tired of our government taking over our State's rights. We are tired of the government treating the Constitution like a piece of toilet paper. We are tired of all the ways the government conspires to take away the rights granted to Americans by the Constitution.

We are tired of the lies. We are tired of the above the law mentality. We are tired of the government ignoring its citizens while fattening the wallets of the rich and powerful. Frankly, we are tired of just about everything our current government is doing.

Enough is enough. Americans Will Reclaim their Government.

Many people are beginning to speak out, organizations are sprouting up everywhere taking different forms of action, and the States are attempting to pass legislation to serve notice to Washington that the time has come to either shape up or ship out. We want our country back.

I feel that the only thing missing here is some kind of epic battle or rally cry phrase that all Americans can associate with, believe in, and rally behind.

Something that could eventually end up being a famous quote for centuries to come

Quotes like "Remember the Alamo" and "Give me Liberty, or give me death" (Patrick Henry) were made famous because they were able to rally people behind a common cause. Causes that led to a better life for many Americans.

With this I ask, what battle/rally cry do you think would be appropriate to rally our fellow Americans to retake what is rightfully ours?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"The government is there to serve us, the Citizens. We, the Citizens do not serve the government."

I can't take credit for this. It is part of Glen Beck's 9 principles.

For those of you who hate Glen Beck and Fox, I suggest you watch his program, or go to his website and check out his 9 principles. See if you don't agree with at least 7 of them.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by kettlebellysmith]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Don't touch me there!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"Our Money,Our Rights, Our Land, Our Freedoms!"

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The battle cry is Do Not Tread On Me used during the American Revolution.
What would happen if millions of people would come to Washington D.C. and set up a legal march or picket in front of the Federal Reserve?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Pretty catchy.

I think you ought to find a way to include your username in that one.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"---

originally said by actor John Vernon as the character 'Fletcher' in "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
you don't represent me...you're fired.

say this to your representatives.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

thanks

umm how bout this

"Our Money,Our Rights, Our Land, Our Freedoms, Our Common Good!"

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Fits nicely common good

Here is mine.

We the People outnumber you the government.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's amazing the Nation of Islam could arrange a million man march in 1994. Another million would travel to Washington DC to see Obama get crowned, oops I mean inaugurated.

Are Americans just too damn lazy to get up and go to Washington and say "HELL NO YOU DON'T!"

"Americans are cowards" says AG Holder and he is right! Time to get out of the road kids the bus is coming.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!

Or maybe Excelsior

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How about,

We are the People, You are Fired!

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

I don't believe too many people would rally behind "Americans are cowards" but the "HELL NO YOU DON'T" has a lot of potential.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
...WOLVERINES!!!

No, seriously, I think Red Dawn was a crappy movie and I apologise to the OP for my glib response.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
How about these off the top of my head:

"No Taxation By Misrepresentation"
"America, Represent Us Or GTFO"
"I Used To Have A Dream"
"Let's Win One For The Gipper...again"
"Children Ask For Candy Too. Real Parents Know How To Say No"
"Hickory Dickery Dock, The Government's Been Stroking Our...OOOH"--impersonating Andrew Dice Clay
"The 2nd Amendment Allows For Protection Of All Enemies. Foreign AND DOMESTIC"
"Where Is Our Bailout?"
"Hope For Change, Because We Don't Get Dollars"
"In the US there are over 300 million people and over 200 million privately owned guns and 535 people in Congress...Do The Math"
"Four Score And 7 Years Ago, The USSR Was Formed"
"Four Score And 7 Years Ago, we had the Teapot Dome Scandal"
"I Remember The Battle of Blair Mountain, Do You?
"Voight-Kampff Congress Now"

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
DON'T TASE ME BRO!

Tada!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
got to keep it simple . YOU LIE, YOU DIE

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here's some.....

Sleep now, and you will slave tomorrow!.

Protect your fellow neighbor for he knows things you don't.

Protectionism is a four letter word in congress.

Never, I repeat NEVER forget what our forefathers has said, within it you will find the 'KEY'.

Just a few.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join