It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact with "new" alien race?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Don't know if you have ever taken a peek at it, but maybe look up on YouTube Return of the Nephilim by Chuck Missler. There's another guy who's name I can't recall that also had a presentation. Summarized: to be careful of information given by these "aliens" who would present their "higher" knowledge that would cause many people to feel they have a godly status over you or anyone else. Even athiest & agnostic scientists have mentioned that because of the ways of these "alien races", and testimonies by those who have had contact, interaction, and abduction; if they didn't know any better they seem to be demonic in a way. Check it out, you may find it interesting. There's also a clip about Mars.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by benjiskylar

did you snap some pix of your alleged aliens?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I wish I was visited by Friendly beings from another planet/dimension.

I have not so much had a dream about it. I guess I am not interesting enough.

If I were you I would document your encounter on paper and go from there

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

did you snap some pix of your alleged aliens?

Of course not as always , that's the problem of those people they just need care and attention

He just throws his "story" at your faces , giving you almost no details , and you keep that thread living
WHY
You love weirdos ?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar
I was lucky enough to have my first contact recently, and after processing the material I have decided to post here.

The race who I met while camping in bushland over the summer are called the nueu. It sounds like "new" to me. I asked all sort of questions, and got some intriguing answers, but the most interesting one was of our understanding of physics and future events. It turns out that once you master physics time is more like space than you realise, and 2012 is indeed a time when a major event happens.

This completely smacks of untruth.

Lies are obvious to spot: They lack small details, they pose introspection as part of the story, they're told without emotion.

This has all of the characteristics of a fictional story. He doesn't specify when exactly or how exactly he was contacted. He doesn't give us a list of questions he asked. He doesn't tell us if it was night or day, raining or fine, if he was scared, or curious, what the alien looked like -- or any of the small details someone who wasn't lying would easily remember.

So I call bull# on this.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ah well was good fun while it lasted, would have liked to know though what the Aliens thought of the economic crisis???? LOLZ!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Can you tell us if you had anyone else with you at the time ?
Or were you camping by yourself? I give you credit if you were camping by yourself i feel you have balls , so to speak.

I would like to know how they interpreted everything , was it a machine ? or did they have a speaker who did it for them ?
Why do you think they made contact with you ?
What will you do with the information they gave you ?
How long did you spend with them ?

Sorry for all the questions , but do answer as best you can .

-nasacarl

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ANNUNAKI!!!!

I see the OP joined last year and this is his/her first post. Clearly you are Annunaki trying to further brain wash humanity. I took that chip out of my brain so I DONT THINK BAD THOUGHTS! YOU TAKE MY DEAD GRANDMOTHERS GHOST OFF YOUR PLANET!!! She does not belong there.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
and just what drugs do u do out there all alone in the woods again?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Firstly, some of what you said earlier relates to Jon Titor's predictions regarding the LHC and there are some close similarities there.

Back to my response on your previous response:

Well that's good to know. I've been predicting DNA computing for 10 yrs already, and I remembered when it was finally done: a college girl embedded 120 characters of text into DNA. At that point, prior to my prediction some 5 years earlier, I knew computers were going to have one or possibly two more main phases within the near future.

Right now we use the binary system. I doubt we will use a tertiary system (on, off, maybe) which would deal with artificial intelligence. But I don't see artificial intelligence develloping at a rate that will end with any progress. I think we will wind up going straight to DNA Computers, (or what I like to think of as "DNcoded Live Memory Cell" storage. This form of storage would be virtually infinite. Also, the main CPU could be completely reborn as a new organic matrix, making it the first artificially intelligent thinking machine in the history of mankind!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Complete Bollocks.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

Aliens are none other than Demonic spirits, perceived as another entity. They've come before as "Gods", and now as "aliens", the fact remains they're are extra-dimensional. this whole 2012 theory of a higher knowledge, and a evolving state, is the NWO/Illuminati lie, don't fall for the trap....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why do you even let people post this crap ?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So many people are so desperately waiting for the alien contact breakthrough.

This isn't it, yet.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey, we want some more proof , simply just some of your camping photos of your friends, you or scenery. I can write a story like you did and say : The alien didn't allow me to take photo or i am not demanding you guys to trust me.
...bull#

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
please read this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

by benjiskylar, the TC of this thread.

I am an engineer. Me and my mates from around the world are making fake ufos for launch sometime in 2009, or perhaps before . The tech has been around for 50 years to do this, it's just really cheap now. We think it will be awesome to see how people react to a hovering disc, awesome light, laser & sound show etc... If we can do this on our own time as a hobby, what could someone motivated do? A lot I suspect....

I shouldn't need to explain why your previous post troubles me.

But I will for the hangers-on in this thread.

It appears as though you wish to deceive people, in an organized fashion. I can understand the hilarity of it, and I hope that some of your work makes it to ATS to challenge the best of us in uncovering the hoax.

But defending your "encounter" experience with no proof fails to impress.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Davood

Wow, now that I have read what he has posted makes me almost postive I was right in my assesment of his story all along.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What I find fascinating about this particular alien species is that their way of thinking appears to be the concatenation of the last few years of generic thought about aliens in popular science and a philosophy aligned closely with the beliefs of a scientist. Intriguing.

When you decide to make stuff like this up, stick with the technique the pros use... throw in something so far out in left field that it seems like an alien concept.

B-

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Guys- this is the 1st time I've posted, Although I've been on here reading for a very long time. I'm very into the Alien, UFO thing, mainly because I refuse to believe that in such a big ass universe, we are the only ones. However, After watching these two videos (yes i know that many people sound like they know extraordinary #), I have to stop and think. I've been in the military for 14yrs, nothing crazy, just a special grunt. With that said, you learn how people in the field talk and the mannerism. This dude (on the vid) sounds like he knows his sh*t.

So, to the guy the started this thread...if you made contact with Aliens, 1. why aren't you on ever TV station in the nation and 2. why is this guy saying what his saying????

The rest of you, I would like your opinion on the vid...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Thanx
Nex...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
An obvious fairy tale.
These so-called 'contactees' always seem to have some excuse why they cannot provide some kind of proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join