It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact with "new" alien race?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Your story seems to fall apart from the beginning.

"The race are called the Nueu"

I'm paraphrasing here. How did you come to know the name of the race? Its like the aliens told you "When you post this on an internet forum, make sure you spell it N-U-E-U, otherwise, it won't be as interesting as spelling it N-E-W."

If genuine alien contact happens, I sure as hell hope it isn't going to be this way.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's another small hoax...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
As for the OP:

You have written quite an intrigueing story, but much like the supposed "reptillians", "grays", and "nordics" (attractive hairless naked blond white women who want to have sex with web designers). I am kind of skeptic as to the point of their contact, and the veracity of your claims;

You do realize that the whole hullaballoo over 2012 is just a sham because the Mayans chose to stop their calender there because it was the end of an astrotheological age (google zeitgeist) - IE nothing significant will happen except the very slightest shifting of the constellations which has been happening gradually anyways to reach the new configuration, since the last one.

There is a forum for the 2012 is because people believe it, and so they must be respected;

This means there is at least one lie in your post, and when you couple that with wild speculation over how fast new paradigms of technology that (haven't even been explored yet) will proliferate in 3 years, I can only conclude that you should have been a writer.

Don't get me started on the whole "nibiru" and "pleadean" and "annunaki" .. we'll say "beliefs" as they aren't viable enough to be theories. much like religion.

Why haven't we seen evidence of gravitational forces indicating another body in space? etc etc.

Anyways.. Sorry If I am coming on you a bit harsh, remember this is just my opinion based on what I know;

Someone else might be able to shed a clearer (or dimmer) light on the matter and prove me right(er) or wrong(er).

Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar
I asked about oil, they said there is no way around it: there is no free energy and you will have to improve solar designs.

Based on a wide array of studies I have made, I am about 99.99999999999999999% positive that this is either BS created by Them, or by you. Tesla found ways of extracting energy from the plenum. Since that time, others have had successes too.

They have all been hidden, more or less, but the corners still peek out from under the bed.

They offered some hints (human-computer hybrids will do it).

This is very unclear. Human-computer hybrids will do what? Create free energy? But...we just have to make better solar collectors... Or does this mean hybrids of that variety will help us make our solar panels better?

At any rate, much as I would like to believe you, I have enough data to presume this is either you making things up...or the beings that contacted you were yanking your chain.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
reply to post by Blaine91555

Don't be such an asshole.

Second line.

Considering the rate at which these are popping up, I don't think "asshole" is a good descriptive. Perhaps something more like disgruntled or discouraged is appropriate.

This site used to be to search for the truth rather than a hangout for pranksters and people with a case of the adolescent sillies.

Either way, sorry if I offended but I find the never ending stream of these posts as offensive to my sensibilities.

I also note this is in the wrong forum judging from where these are usually placed. This is an individual making a wild claim with no evidence.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I would like to believe this but it sounds a little iffy. I know if this happened to me no one would believe me so I would love for this to happen but the thing that I really disagree with is that there are no other means of free energy. I have done a lot of research on the subject and think otherwise quite strongly. I need to go camping.....

Seriously though this gets irritating without proof. I think I speak for all when I say wheres the evidence? If there is none it is probably better to keep it to yourself.

And remember boys and girls....
Say no to crack!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by benjiskylar

I had a similar experience; its the very reason why I turned to: out of the box thinking and conspiratorial thinking.

I live in the South-West United States.

Me, my girlfriend, my good friend and his girl went to New Mexico to visit the cat walks (Pretty neat place).

We stayed at a pretty mediocre hotel and partied (I had a beer, and a zong hit).

After a few hours my girlfriend hit the bed, everybody was a sleep and I went off to the Burger King down the street (Was actually quite a drive don't know why the hotel was so far away).

About half way there my baring for my AC shot so I pulled over and was about to cut the belt, when for some reason i felt the sudden urge to stop cause my whole body went warm and my heart went retarded as if beating like a bad drummer.

So I thought I was having a heart attack and went to my window to grab my cell phone but before my hand could go towards the seat the heat went crazy and everything stopped even my eyes.

So at that point my thoughts went berserk as if adrenaline hit but I couldn't do anything to burn it.

I don't know how long later almost an eternity, i went wavy and the feeling went away, I finally could move and turned about 90 degrees to the left and looking down the side of my car towards the back a weird almost translucent figure started to take a awkward shape into a human like form (thought I died and it was an angel was way to scared to be alive).

After a few seconds there he was (I say "he" because it looked very much like a male human) he had colorless lips. They were darker then the rest of his body just not red at all. His eyes were awkward they weren't much bigger but focusing closer you could see no white just a weird light blue color with pupils engulfing most of the colored part.

So before I said a word he already replied (I didn't even think of the full sentence before he knew what was coming) "Hello *My name* my name is *I cant even type it cause it was not coming from his mouth sounded much like a breathing sound if that makes sense*"

The only thing I got to say which i know didn't come from my mouth was "WHAT THE F***".

It was very swift, he said a very weird and life changing sentence, "We are here, you are here, only believe in yourself do not follow false (I couldn't understand the rest), BELIEVE IN (something else I couldn't comprehend), We will be (something weird again) for you."

That was it i stared at him as he stared at me, I thought i was tripping, after a very long time of staring, my mind going completely crazy with thoughts racing of the experience, he walked away, but weirdly he didn't dissolve or disappeared it was as if he was apart of the landscape and turned into nothingness.

So I have no idea what he meant or what he was trying to get to me just the feeling that I should only believe in myself and nothing else that anyone says. A feeling of equality with everything not just other people but everything as if I am everything.

My girlfriend dumped me and my friends think I'm crazy but I have a very ticklish but eerie feeling every day when I think of this experience. It changed me and fully opened my mind towards a different view of my life.
Don't worry I wasn't tripping I smoke on a very regular basis and I was completely against the whole alien idea until this happened

-Psycho

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It seems you prevented him from continuing his story ...
Well that's a good idea in fact

And tomorrow we'll meet with the guy who met the nibiru ambassador who told him a Macdonalds will be built soon on Nibirus , ALL THAT while he was cooking thai noodles oh yeah . See you all tomorrow , probably on the same kind of bull huh thread

Are hoaxers banned when caught ? I hope they are

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Asset1911]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

it/they is/are not called "nueu." it/they is/are most likely called "nuenda." (pronounced as spelled when fluent in american english) The only reason i post to this out of this world thread with out of this world claim is that i constantly have severely realistic lucid dreams in which one a few years ago, with out further detail as my dreams are laced with feelings that i cannot explain

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
One thing I find odd is that Benji noted the "visitor" as saying that Nibiru is invisible. The responses, of course, were that this was improbable and that gravity would still be a clear indicator if something were to be hurtling towards us in such a manner as to arrive in 3 years.

And then I read this article: www.newscientist.com... , where the possibility is presented that there do exist places in space where gravity is negated. Could it be that by "invisible" this 'thing' did not mean that we could not see it (supposedly will be visible in May, as many know by now), but that there lies a Legrangian point somewhere between the known planets and this celestial body, and that once it passes this point (May?) that the effects will become measurable?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by solo0

in language and the visualations i could convey in language would only invoke regular feelings and thoughts in to those that read because i have read about others' dreams before and nothing they could say could make me even fathom what it was truly like... i do however want to show what "nuenda" showed me when i asked aloud to be shown something meaningful on the outside of my APT. door when i

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
OOOH come on guys , are you not tired yet of being fooled by people like this , always making such statements without a single ounce of proof , since the time threads like this one exist , as I understood one of the principal functions of ATS is debunking , but come on , does this thing need to be debunked ...?

Regards .

Ps : he'not even polite enough to give us decent details , just throwing at us a vague story which is known for being useful to people who need attention and concern ....

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Asset1911]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Gee, another story with sensationalist qualities, and nothing to back it up except for the word of the OP. How astounding.

"Hey.. can I like, snap a couple of photos?"

"Oh, like.. we'd rather you didn't you know, I'm not terribly photogenic, cool?"

"Yea, no problem.. now about this 2012 thing..."

This should get interesting.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

ever heard of dark matter??? we can barely detect it from far away.....imagine if somthing comprised of dark matter was here....it would be very difficult to detect...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by solo0

was 100% lucid... meaning i was completely dreaming but awake and able to "reside" in my mind. once again only reason i post is the significance of your "nueu" to me, not the significance of the event in my LD where people were in essense pleading aloud "nuenda" for a second. sometimes i think this second is what made me wake(made me lucid)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
7 PAGES?!? Why is this thread still active? The OP posts a highly suspicious story, offers NO proof of anything (complete with excuses that are only TOO convenient!), and still people flag and chat away while serious threads die on the vine after a handful of posts. What the ("heck")?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I ran into these guys once. They raided my campsite and stole my Little Debbie stash. Also ripped a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join